Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you watching the CMA awards?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you watching the CMA awards? Empty Are you watching the CMA awards? 11/6/2013, 10:00 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

They really put on a great show.

And I swear Keith Urban has to be the sexiest male singer ever.Embarassed

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL.  

I liked Keith alright...and then I saw him at the Opry.....and liked him a lot more. He is a very talented musician.  He should have done a solo tonight instead of that duo.   

Love Vince Gill too.I love you

Nekochan

Nekochan

That racket on there right now...should not even have the word "Country" associated with it.  Don't like it at all.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:That racket on there right now...should not even have the word "Country" associated with it.  Don't like it at all.
Georgia Florida Line ? I don't care for them.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Nekochan wrote:That racket on there right now...should not even have the word "Country" associated with it.  Don't like it at all.
Georgia Florida Line ?  I don't care for them.
No, not them.  The guy with the fire --the last act before this commercial.

knothead

knothead

That racket

neko, I can relate . . . . your phraseology reminds me of something my mother would say . . . made me chuckle!

Alison Krauss ain't bad . . . . and she has a rack . . .

Nekochan

Nekochan

Alison has a beautiful voice.

knothead

knothead

Nekochan wrote:Alison has a beautiful voice.
She does indeed . . . . 'country music' has morphed into something so not country if you know what I mean.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes it has.  I like some of the newer stuff but mostly I like to hear people like George Strait and Alan Jackson.

Nekochan

Nekochan

And Taylor gets a special award.  My daughter loves Taylor.

knothead

knothead

I may be an old guy BUT I so recognize how wonderfully talented Taylor Swift has become . . .. she deserves all the accolades coming her way . . .

Nekochan

Nekochan

Taylor Swift is a remarkable young woman that always carries herself so well. She seems very wise for her age and she seems to not have let fame go to her head or make her act like a stupid fool.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Taylor Swift....wow ! A very talented and classy young lady.....reminds me of Miley:evil: 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I ain't watchin itif they don't have Miley Cyrus on...she is such a cute innocent young lady. A regular model for young girls everywhere...

Nekochan

Nekochan

Carrie Underwood has such a great voice but I do not like most of her songs.  Too much screeching, but I guess that is what sells now.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Miley is a role model........exactly what ever parent of a young girl fears.

Nekochan

Nekochan

OK...George and Alan!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum