Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new book 1914 makes a powerful case for isolationism

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Jack Beatty, The Lost History of 1914: Reconsidering the Year the Great War Began (Walker & Co., 2012), vii + 392 pgs., hardcover, $30.

Page 322, Beatty notes that Churchill told an American journalist in 1936 that had the war ended in early 1917, “There would have been no collapse in Russia followed by Communism, no breakdown in Italy followed by Fascism, and Germany would not have signed the Versailles Treaty, which has enthroned Nazism in Germany.”

Page 323, Beatty writes: “U.S. entry into the war renewed the lust for conquest (and revenge) on the Allied side.” This is another great evil of the United States getting involved in World War I. Wilson, of course, should have heeded the advice of earlier U.S. presidents Washington, Jefferson, and Madison to avoid entangling alliances and stay out of European wars.

Page 324, Beatty finishes the book with the truest thing that Wilson ever said about World War I: “An injury . . . to civilization . . . which can never be atoned for or repaired.”

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Great points, Teo. WWI would not have been possible without the establishment of the U.S. Federal Reserve in 1913. The Allies were too broke to start a war without big influxes of capital. The Fed was ready to lend them all the cash they needed, and a lengthy and deadly war was now possible.

One of the main reasons for fighting WWI was to set up Czar Nicholas of Russia to be overthrown so the Bolsheviks could establish communism in that country. Lenin received over $20 million in financing from Wall Street bankers so he could foment his revolution in Russia.

World Wars I and II are directly related. The Treaty of Versailles was never intended by the world elites to be a peace treaty. Rather, it was just a cessation of hostilites. Time was needed to establish fascism as a global force, so it could be used to restart hostilites in what was known as World War II. The most major combat in that war was between Russia and Nazi Germany. Russia was to prevail, and fascism/Naziism was to be extinguished. Then Communism was to be spread all over the world afterward, weakening nations and destroying religions. We have not yet fought World War III, but that one is coming. Then the internationalists (mostly, bankers and corporations) intend to form a world goverment controlled by themselves..

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

But Z when you put it that way it sounds so much like a C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum