Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

obama gonna make the marines wear girly hats

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/obama-wants-marines-to-wear-girly-hats/?intcmp=latestnews

a change to the Marine Corps' uniform hats could leave hard-nosed Leathernecks looking a lot less macho.

According to the New York Post, President Obama's plan to create a "unisex" look for the Corps has officials on the verge of swapping out the Marines' iconic caps with a new hat that some have derided as so "girly" that they would make the French blush.

"We don't even have enough funding to buy bullets, and the DoD is pushing to spend $8 million on covers that look like women's hats!" one senior Marine source fumed to The Post. "The Marines deserve better. It makes them look ridiculous

obama gonna make the marines wear girly hats Marine10

why? its stupid. why? because this narcissistic asshole has to have his logo on everything.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I sincerely doubt this was "Obama's plan" as your New York Post/Faux News source states. I also call this story a big load of Hooey.....

First of all, the President doesn't decide what Marines wear. That privilege goes to the Commandant of the Marine Corps, who takes any uniform change very seriously, and does not make these changes based on a whim.

Secondly, they are still selling the old style service-cap frame and cover at the Navy Exchange online uniform store, and at the Marine Shop, which is a private uniform store in Quantico VA. I just checked both sites.....

I also could not fins any articles or directrives addressing this matter at the official USMC website.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I sincerely doubt this was "Obama's plan" as your New York Post/Faux News source states. I also call this story a big load of Hooey.....

First of all, the President doesn't decide what Marines wear. That privilege goes to the Commandant of the Marine Corps, who takes any uniform change very seriously, and does not make these changes based on a whim.

Secondly, they are still selling the old style service-cap frame and cover at the Navy Exchange online uniform store, and at the Marine Shop, which is a private uniform store in Quantico VA. I just checked both sites.....

I also could not fins any articles or directrives addressing this matter at the official USMC website.
dear z, our ego driven president certainly would do something just like this. he's like a dog who likes to leave his mark, even if it stinks, everybody will remember he was there.

I don't know if Obama wants this change, but it's not his purvey to decide I uniforms even when said Marines are having to hold an umbrella for him talk in the rain in the Rosegarden.

Considering the fact that an article I read puts the cost at 8 million bucks or more forthr change, General Amos should consider outing that money into a new AAV system to replace the 45 year old tech we have in service now that is obsolete for the bread and butter of the Coros.... mphibious assault

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I don't know if Obama wants this change, but it's not his purvey to decide I uniforms even when said Marines are having to hold an umbrella for him talk in the rain in the Rosegarden.

Considering the fact that an article I read puts the cost at 8 million bucks or more forthr change, General Amos should consider outing that money into a new AAV system to replace the 45 year old tech we have in service now that is obsolete for the bread and butter of the Coros.... mphibious assault
hes the comander in cheif. he has a BIG ego and he doesnt seem to mind spending money. I think if he wanted to make the marines look rediculous and do this, he could.

Thats how much he hates this country. This is how I veiw it.

6obama gonna make the marines wear girly hats Empty this word used incorrectly, again 10/26/2013, 5:27 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I don't know if Obama wants this change, but it's not his purvey to decide I uniforms even when said Marines are having to hold an umbrella for him talk in the rain in the Rosegarden.

Well, well. Here is this word, purvey, being used wrong again in the same day by two different contributors.  Earlier today, KarlRove used 'purvey' wrong in a sentence. Now, here is pee-dog incorrectly using the same word. Hmmmmm........
I guess the saying holds water, "Accuse others of what you are doing."
Pee-dog accuses me of being someone else; when he is doing exactly what he is accusing me of doing.
"The hypocrisy of the far-right has no bounds."
Thanks for outing yourself, pee-dog/KarlRove.

7obama gonna make the marines wear girly hats Empty wow, now that is unbridled hatred 10/26/2013, 5:51 pm

Chrissy wrote:

hes the comander in cheif. he has a BIG ego and he doesnt seem to mind spending money. I think if he wanted to make the marines look rediculous and do this, he could.

Thats how much he hates this country. This is how I veiw it.
Wow, thanks for spewing the hatred, and by all means do not hold back, Chrissy. lol  Also, slow down. It is hard to understand your posts with all the typos.
Your view is tainted by hatred. So much hatred for someone you will never meet or know.
How is it that you are able to hate someone you have never known soooo much?  
Who hates this country more, Chrissy?
Someone who will lie and cheat, anything to win, no matter how to affects the ordinary citizen? (Republicans are unable to put their country before their party) Or someone who is actually trying to help the common man? (Healthcare reform, credit card reform, equal pay for women.....)

I think it is you who hates this country, Chrissy.  You just cannot believe that this great country elected a black guy for President. It eats at your inner core that a black guy is the most powerful man in the world. You will stop at nothing to mislead and misinform whoever will listen to your hatred.
It is sad when you even ignore notes to yourself.  
Try this note to self: stop your envious hatred before it destroys you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum