Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE BIG STORY...FAMILIES LIVING IN POVERTY UP IN 49 STATES.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

THE BIG STORY...FAMILIES LIVING IN POVERTY UP IN 49 STATES.

Almost 6 million young people, ages 16 to 24, are neither in school nor working, according to a study released Monday, Oct. 21, 2013, by The Opportunity Nation coalition. The study also finds that 49 states have seen an increase in the number of families living in poverty and 45 states have seen household median incomes fall in the last year. The dour report underscores the challenges young adults face now and foretell challenges they are likely to face as they get older.

Read more: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/study-15-percent-us-youth-out-school-work-0

2seaoat

What if people were not working to destroy government? What if people actually did not spend two trillion dollars in Iraq and invested the same in America and the American people. Policy choices have consequences. Spend outside any budget on military, and then react to spending by cutting the most vulnerable citizens and therein start a vicious cycle of decreasing demand and austerity which the world monetary fund just confirmed is an absolute loser in regard to policy. You will love what is coming in 2015.......

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:What if people were not working to destroy government?  What if people actually did not spend two trillion dollars in Iraq and invested the same in America and the American people.   Policy choices have consequences.   Spend outside any budget on military, and then react to spending by cutting the most vulnerable citizens and therein start a vicious cycle of decreasing demand and austerity which the world monetary fund just confirmed is an absolute loser in regard to policy.   You will love what is coming in 2015.......
No he won't love it. 2015 will be an interesting year. The COWH will have plurality in Congress then, and he is going to pass laws and policies that the frightwingers are going to wail and moan about.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:What if people were not working to destroy government?  What if people actually did not spend two trillion dollars in Iraq and invested the same in America and the American people.   Policy choices have consequences.   Spend outside any budget on military, and then react to spending by cutting the most vulnerable citizens and therein start a vicious cycle of decreasing demand and austerity which the world monetary fund just confirmed is an absolute loser in regard to policy.   You will love what is coming in 2015.......
No he won't love it. 2015 will be an interesting year. The COWH will have plurality in Congress then, and he is going to pass laws and policies that the frightwingers are going to wail and moan about.

Why do you demand more of what I posted at the beginning of this thread? How is that good for America?

cant be true, several posters here just recently told me the country was doing fabulous. lol

THE BIG STORY...FAMILIES LIVING IN POVERTY UP IN 49 STATES. 539781_637801936251364_1800339024_n
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Nekochan

Nekochan

In which state is poverty not up?

Nekochan wrote:In which state is poverty not up?
lol, that's what I wanted to know when I read this

Markle

Markle

My guess would be Virginia.  Thousands of highly paid Washington employees live in that state and commute.

Either that or North Dakota with the massive growth from their oil growth.

Hmmmmm....What if people were not working to destroy government? What if people actually did not spend two trillion dollars in Iraq and invested the same in America and the American people. Policy choices have consequences. Spend outside any budget on military, and then react to spending by cutting the most vulnerable citizens and therein start a vicious cycle of decreasing demand and austerity which the world monetary fund just confirmed is an absolute loser in regard to policy. You will love what is coming in 2015.......

-------

Bush 2 trillion in Iraq versus 8 trillion and growing Obama has wasted

Hmmmmmm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I thought about North Dakota and the areas surrounding DC.  I have read that the real estate market  in the DC area didn't take a hit like almost everywhere else in the US.

Markle

Markle

Nekochan wrote:I thought about North Dakota and the areas surrounding DC.  I have read that the real estate market  in the DC area didn't take a hit like almost everywhere else in the US.
AGAIN, our Progressive good friends are silent. Go figure....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I thought about North Dakota and the areas surrounding DC.  I have read that the real estate market  in the DC area didn't take a hit like almost everywhere else in the US.
AGAIN, our Progressive good friends are silent.  Go figure....
I think your answer might be that Provgressives are taking a vacation from reading and responding to the irrelevant threads you and PaceDog keep posting.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
AGAIN, our Progressive good friends are silent.  Go figure....
I think your answer might be that Provgressives are taking a vacation from reading and responding to the irrelevant threads you and PaceDog keep posting.
because all the threads you and the others start are so much more? oh wait, NOT THERE LOL

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:
lol, that's what I wanted to know when I read this
The states with Republican Governors are doing much better than the states with democrat Governors. Why is that?

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/07/23/states-with-republican-governors-lead-in-job-creation-and-growth

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/07/07/Unemployment-Rate-Dropped-In-Every-State-That-Elected-A-Republican-Gov-In-2010

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
AGAIN, our Progressive good friends are silent.  Go figure....[/color]
More likely they can't handle the "****STORM coming down on them with all these massive scandals. They can't stomp one down before the next flares up again.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
AGAIN, our Progressive good friends are silent.  Go figure....[/color]
More likely they can't handle the "****STORM coming down on them with all these massive scandals.  They can't stomp one down before the next flares up again.
Keep looking for snipes, Markle. I heard they may really be out there......

THE BIG STORY...FAMILIES LIVING IN POVERTY UP IN 49 STATES. Snipe_10

Considering the history of the progressive movement and some of the policies... calling someone a progressive should be one notch below calling someone a nazi. Progressives back in the early thirties loved them. It should be considered fighting words.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum