Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancelled my cable service today

+6
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We love our Direct TV and the ability to record programs we like and watch when ever.

boards of FL wrote:Markle was unbanned at least a week ago, Captain Butthurt. That he doesn't post here currently is his own choice. There has only ever been one banned member.

That sorta takes the wind out of your sails, doesn't it?

Have you notified him? Does that reflect a change in your dictate to censor opinions?

Why offer this clandestine culpa now? Were you wrong?

He wasn't wrong btw. Pp sold baby body parts.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Markle was unbanned at least a week ago, Captain Butthurt.  That he doesn't post here currently is his own choice.  There has only ever been one banned member.

Have you notified him? Does that reflect a change in your dictate to censor opinions?

Oh STFU, butthurt boy.

Recouping costs is not the same as selling for profit.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Markle was unbanned at least a week ago, Captain Butthurt.  That he doesn't post here currently is his own choice.  There has only ever been one banned member.

Yes, he was notified. And no, PP wasn't selling baby parts.  You are objectively wrong, and this has been explained to you several times.  You don't understand this because you're a guy who can't even find the words to express your high school level political philosophy.

I made it clear to Markle that outright propaganda is not tolerated and let him know that this is his last chance.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Oh STFU, butthurt boy.

Recouping costs is not the same as selling for profit.

So which is it.......they sold to recoup costs or for profit?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

We made some progress today. Called Direct and signed up for a less expensive package. This lowered our monthly bill by about $60/month, which is not "nothing".

Then tonight we started to watch the seventh season of a series we've been following and discovered that what we saw was the last half of some other program, the one we wanted came on at 35 after the hour. Now we are sunk and going to hulu or something like that to see the series. If the DVR was smart enough it would record the program you wanted to see rather than recording at a given time. Oh well, it is not set up that way yet. Rats. It makes me feel more frustrated than ever trying to deal with layer upon layer of technology just to be able to watch TV without a huge expense.

I will continue trying to figure this out though!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

othershoe1030 wrote:We made some progress today. Called Direct and signed up for a less expensive package. This lowered our monthly bill by about $60/month, which is not "nothing".

Then tonight we started to watch the seventh season of a series we've been following and discovered that what we saw was the last half of some other program, the one we wanted came on at 35 after the hour. Now we are sunk and going to hulu or something like that to see the series. If the DVR was smart enough it would record the program you wanted to see rather than recording at a given time. Oh well, it is not set up that way yet. Rats. It makes me feel more frustrated than ever trying to deal with layer upon layer of technology just to be able to watch TV without a huge expense.

If you did not record the correct time or the previous program did not end on time call Direct and they can fix the problem.  When recording programs after a sports event you have to remember the recorder goes by times.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:We made some progress today. Called Direct and signed up for a less expensive package. This lowered our monthly bill by about $60/month, which is not "nothing".

If you did not record the correct time or the previous program did not end on time call Direct and they can fix the problem.  When recording programs after a sports event you have to remember the recorder goes by times.

Thanks, we'll try calling Direct TV. I don't know what the previous program was, sports or whatnot.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My wife gave me clarification on what she uses. A couple of months ago, she bought a new TV at Best Buy. It was their Insignia brand and was a smart-TV with a built-in Roku. She got it on sale for $249.

She likes this TV very much, and that is what she watches Amazon Prime and Netflix on.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum