Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

USDA shutting down EBT food program this November...will bring in Martial Law.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

USDA shutting down EBT food program this November...will bring in Martial Law. Foodst10

When over the weekend, a Xerox "glitch" shut down the EBT system, better known as foodstamps, for nearly the entire day across 17 states leaving millions without "funding" to pay for food leading to dramatic examples of the basest human behavior possible, some of the more conspiratorial elements saw this merely as a dress rehearsal for what may be coming in the immediate future. While there was no basis to believe that is the case, a USDA (the currently shuttered agency that administers the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) memo obtained by the Crossroads Urban Center in Utah carries in it a very disturbing warning for the 46+ million Americans currently on foodstamps.

To wit: "understanding the operational issues and constraints that States face, and in the interest of preserving maximum flexibility, we are directing States to hold their November issuance files and delay transmission to State electronic benefit transfer (EBT) vendors until further notice." In other words, as Fox13News summarizes, "States across the country are being told to stop the supplemental nutrition assistance program for the month of November, pending further notice."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TSHTF !..TEOTWAWKI ALARM ALARM BUMP BUMP BUMP !!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

USDA shutting down EBT food program this November...will bring in Martial Law. 27657910

You take me wrong.

I don't ask for security. I welcome SHTF

Im bored LOL

got my ammo and weapons and so much ammo that I can use it to bargain/barter with other people.....

Just remember Food stamp moneys not go to the citizens.  They are only a conduit to  the big corporations, like Wal-Mart, Kraft foods, etc."Food Stamps" have little value until they are spent at certain locations for specific products.
If the big corps can be talked into taking a massive billion dollar hit, then it will happen.  

Meanwhile, Walmart and other big supermarket chains are reaping huge, and largely secret, rewards from the food stamp program. Although USDA and state agencies insist that retail revenues from SNAP are confidential information, a couple of earlier investigations revealed the following:

In one year, nine Walmart Supercenters in Massachusetts together received more than $33 million in SNAP dollars--over four times the SNAP money spent at farmers markets nationwide;
In two years, Walmart received about half of the $1 billion in SNAP expenditures in Oklahoma.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

USDA shutting down EBT food program this November...will bring in Martial Law. 10161310

Teo.... Teo... What has happened evertime the Blacks have rioted? You got it. They burned and looted their own neighborhoods. If it happens, why would be any different this time?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:Teo.... Teo...  What has happened evertime the Blacks have rioted?  You got it. They burned and looted their own neighborhoods.  If it happens, why would be any different this time?
That was for TVs this time it's food... boy are we going to be accused of being racists...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Government spending 80 million to protect IRS from angry citizens....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Teo.... Teo...  What has happened evertime the Blacks have rioted?  You got it. They burned and looted their own neighborhoods.  If it happens, why would be any different this time?
That was for TVs this time it's food... boy are we going to be accused of being racists...

Quick, to avoid the accusations, agree with something...anything Obama has said!

boards of FL

boards of FL

It seems to have become a regular annual occurrence for republicans to circulate FWD emails each fall predicting martial law. The last two years they pointed to some department of the federal government purchasing ammo. "We're going to have martial law by Christmas!!!!" Now it is this.

This is why your party is dying.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:It seems to have become a regular annual occurrence for republicans to circulate FWD emails each fall predicting martial law.  The last two years they pointed to some department of the federal government purchasing ammo.  "We're going to have martial law by Christmas!!!!"  Now it is this.  

This is why your party is dying.
We are already under martial law...have you not been paying attention to the behavior of authorities. Do you think that the constitution authorizes the TSA or any other group to grope your family  ?..Look at the lock down in Boston over one scared kid trying to hide from a militarized police force...we are under martial law it just hasn't affected YOU yet.PS dodo I am not a republican or a democrat...I am a libertarian ....

lib•er•ta•ri•an (lĭbˌər-târˈē-ən)
n. One who advocates maximizing individual rights and minimizing the role of the state.
n. One who believes in free will.

Sal

Sal

Not all libertarians are conspiracy theorist loons, but all con ...

... aww, fuck it.

Yes they are.

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Quick, to avoid the accusations, agree with something...anything Obama has said!

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum