Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IPCC Exaggerates Risks

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/15/2013, 8:18 am

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/10/14/ipcc-climate-change-heartland-institute-editorials-debates/2983941/

" MIT physicist Richard Lindzen called the IPCC report "hilarious incoherence." British historian Rupert Darwall labeled it "nonsense" and "the manipulation of science for political ends." Judith Curry of the Georgia Institute of Technology says the IPCC suffers from "paradigm paralysis" and should be "put down."

The most precise criticism of the IPCC's report came from the editors of Nature,one of the world's most distinguished science journals: "Scientists cannot say with any certainty what rate of warming might be expected,or what effects humanity might want to prepare for,hedge against or avoid at all costs."

Despite decades of research funded by taxpayers to the tune of billions of dollars,we are no more certain about the impact of man-made greenhouse gases than we were in 1990,or even in 1979 when the National Academy of Sciences estimated the effect of a doubling of carbon dioxide to be "near 3 degrees C with a probable error of plus or minus 1.5 degrees C."

The lower end of that range,which is where the best research on the likely sensitivity of climate to carbon dioxide lands,is well within the bounds of natural variability.

Significantly,the IPCC has backed down from its previous forecasts of increases in droughts and hurricanes. And it admits,but does not explain, why no warming has occurred for the past 15 years.

Due to its charter and sheer bureaucratic momentum,the IPCC is compelled to claim it is more confident than ever in its alarmist predictions,even as real-world evidence falsifies them at every turn. Policymakers and the public have no reason to believe this discredited oracle."

2IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/15/2013, 8:22 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have not seen a Contrail aka chemtrail in a month. I think the powers that be were trying to create a green house effect to cause global warming and get their carbon tax...them bastards...now that I think about it CONtrail fits .

3IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/15/2013, 8:37 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I have not seen a Contrail aka chemtrail in a month. I think the powers that be were trying to create a green house effect to cause global warming and get their carbon tax...them bastards...now that I think about it CONtrail fits .
Atmospheric particle dynamics are so complex that I would be very impressed if an action had it's intended effect.

4IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/15/2013, 9:00 am

PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I have not seen a Contrail aka chemtrail in a month. I think the powers that be were trying to create a green house effect to cause global warming and get their carbon tax...them bastards...now that I think about it CONtrail fits .
Atmospheric particle dynamics are so complex that I would be very impressed if an action had it's intended effect.
The possibility is that it could have its intended effect and then other unintended effects.

What we do know is that cloud seeding creates rain and water vapor is the biggest green house gas of all.

The "believers in all things the gov say" will disregard any scientific evidence against man made global warming. I'm starting to see a pattern with the use of "guilt" to control the populace.

5IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/15/2013, 9:28 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
The possibility is that it could have its intended effect and then other unintended effects.

What we do know is that cloud seeding creates rain and water vapor is the biggest green house gas of all.

The "believers in all things the gov say" will disregard any scientific evidence against man made global warming. I'm starting to see a pattern with the use of "guilt" to control the populace.
Yeah every time I see the racist word used my anti-guilt alarm goes off..I didn't make any one Black nor did I even have slaves nor do I care about their plight. We all have a plight and we over come it or we don't . Blaming others for failure is a cop out.

6IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/16/2013, 5:37 am

http://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/wg1/mindex.shtml

I just finished reading the report. There are actually more admissions than just the lack of warming. They've backed down from several predicted events even though their models remain constant. A couple of which are variables I keep pointing to.

7IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/16/2013, 6:26 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Two questions.

If The New World Order and the Illuminatti was was spraying chemicals into the atmosphere to intentionally create global warming so that they could make a lot of money off of it, why did they stop a month ago?

You're saying you stopped seeing contrails/chemtrails a month ago. That means ALL aircraft stopped putting out contrails including all the commercial airliners. Which would mean The New World Order and the Illuminatti had been using commercial airliners to spew out the chemicals which would cause global warming. Which would mean The New World Order and the Illuminatti has control of the airlines.
How did The New World Order and the Illuminatti get control of the airlines? Did the airlines willingly permit The New World Order and the Illuminatti to take control of their airliners and let them install the equipment that would spew out the global warming chemicals? Are all the airlines a part of the conspiracy or did The New World Order and the Illuminatti force the airlines to do this? And if so, how did they force them to do this? Did they threaten to kill all the executives of the airlines and their families if they didn't go along with it?
And what about all the employees of the airlines who would have known that equipment was being installed on airliners to spew out global warming chemicals? Why have none of them come forward to blow the whistle on it either? Did The New World Order and the Illuminatti threaten to kill any airline employee and his family if he talked?

8IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/16/2013, 6:37 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good morning, Bob-ola. How is your back?

9IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/16/2013, 7:11 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks for asking,  Joani.  I took a twice-a-day 500mg Naproxin at noon yesterday and took another at 11 PM.  And about every six hours I'm taking Roxicet (last one when I woke up this morning).
The combination of the two drugs has helped considerably.  It's still a little tough when I have to get on my feet after I've been sitting,  and I'm still walking crooked when I have to walk,  but I'm now pretty mobile again with much less pain.  I think I'll be back to normal in two or three more days.

So thank god it's no worse than the episodes in the past and I won't need doctoring for it.  
Yesterday, the last of my insurance statements came in for the SNL biopsy I underwent a couple of months ago and I'm compiling them now.  When I get all the scans made and uploaded I'm going to write another thread later to share with ya'll what that thing is going to cost me.  It's quite a shock considering what a minor thing that was.
Based on the cost of that silly thing, if I had needed back surgery before Medicare kicks in, it would have bankrupted me.

10IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/16/2013, 7:28 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Two questions.  

If The New World Order and the Illuminatti was was spraying chemicals into the atmosphere to intentionally create global warming so that they could make a lot of money off of it,  why did they stop a month ago?

You're saying you stopped seeing contrails/chemtrails a month ago.  That means ALL aircraft stopped putting out contrails including all the commercial airliners.  Which would mean The New World Order and the Illuminatti had been using commercial airliners to spew out the chemicals which would cause global warming.  Which would mean The New World Order and the Illuminatti has control of the airlines.
How did The New World Order and the Illuminatti get control of the airlines?  Did the airlines willingly permit The New World Order and the Illuminatti to take control of their airliners and let them install the equipment that would spew out the global warming chemicals?  Are all the airlines a part of the conspiracy or did The New World Order and the Illuminatti force the airlines to do this?  And if so,  how did they force them to do this?  Did they threaten to kill all the executives of the airlines and their families if they didn't go along with it?
And what about all the employees of the airlines who would have known that equipment was being installed on airliners to spew out global warming chemicals?  Why have none of them come forward to blow the whistle on it either?  Did The New World Order and the Illuminatti threaten to kill any airline employee and his family if he talked?
That's a lot more than two questions.

11IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/16/2013, 7:42 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:That's a lot more than two questions.
There are two basic questions.  

One,  if The New World Order was spraying global warming chemicals into the atmosphere,  why did they stop spraying them a month ago.

And two,  if teo stopped seeing the contrails a month ago,  then that would mean the contrails coming from all aircraft,  military and civilian (including commercial airliners) stopped a month ago.  Which is the evidence that the commercial airlines are accomplices in the plot to spew global warming chemicals into the atmosphere.  Which gives rise to the obvious question... "how did The New World Order get all the people at the airlines,  both management and employees,  who would have known the airliners were equipped with global warming chemical sprayers to go along with this and why have none of those employees blown the whistle?"
It's one question which took several sentences to compose.

12IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/16/2013, 7:57 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:Thanks for asking,  Joani.  I took a twice-a-day 500mg Naproxin at noon yesterday and took another at 11 PM.  And about every six hours I'm taking Roxicet (last one when I woke up this morning).
The combination of the two drugs has helped considerably.  It's still a little tough when I have to get on my feet after I've been sitting,  and I'm still walking crooked when I have to walk,  but I'm now pretty mobile again with much less pain.  I think I'll be back to normal in two or three more days.

So thank god it's no worse than the episodes in the past and I won't need doctoring for it.  
Yesterday, the last of my insurance statements came in for the SNL biopsy I underwent a couple of months ago and I'm compiling them now.  When I get all the scans made and uploaded I'm going to write another thread later to share with ya'll what that thing is going to cost me.  It's quite a shock considering what a minor thing that was.
Based on the cost of that silly thing,  if I had needed back surgery before Medicare kicks in,  it would have bankrupted me.
fortunately there are only 2-3 conditions involving back pain that are true surgical emergencies, the others can be managed medically. Having said that, with your luck you would have had one of those emergency conditions.

13IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/16/2013, 8:23 am

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:That's a lot more than two questions.
There are two basic questions.  

One,  if The New World Order was spraying global warming chemicals into the atmosphere,  why did they stop spraying them a month ago.

And two,  if teo stopped seeing the contrails a month ago,  then that would mean the contrails coming from all aircraft,  military and civilian (including commercial airliners) stopped a month ago.  Which is the evidence that the commercial airlines are accomplices in the plot to spew global warming chemicals into the atmosphere.  Which gives rise to the obvious question... "how did The New World Order get all the people at the airlines,  both management and employees,  who would have known the airliners were equipped with global warming chemical sprayers to go along with this and why have none of those employees blown the whistle?"
It's one question which took several sentences to compose.
really it could have been put in the fuel without knowledge of the pilot etc.

or heres a thought because cloud seeding is a FACT.

maybe they were dropping the chemicals up in the stratosphere. And only the higher flying planes were causing the trail reaction?

or how about this they were playing around with top secret weather modification and realized unintended consequences and stopped.

with all this said, in all honesty I personally wouldn't connect chemtrails to warming they simply could be a by product of atmospheric condition. because warming hasn't been happening for over 15 years.
http://www.thegwpf.org/no-global-warming-for-15-years/

so im going to mark down chemtrails into a category of a more sinister plot. and make my claim that there is no such thing as man made global warming again. Matter of a fact Im going to go further and say what we really have is global cooling and they have known it all this time. But global cooling does not fit the tax the people agenda, because in a global cooling situation, particle stimulation would be good, as it would hold the suns heat in. << my guess is they have been experimenting secretly with this theory and have stopped whatever they were putting in the stratosphere. Perhaps now they want us to freeze to death?

its early and I havnt had all my coffee yet for such a deep subject, but those are my ramblings on it lol

14IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/21/2013, 7:39 am

http://www.npr.org/2013/10/20/238548240/turning-to-scientists-to-engineer-a-cooler-climate

15IPCC Exaggerates Risks Empty Re: IPCC Exaggerates Risks 10/21/2013, 8:52 am

PkrBum wrote:http://www.npr.org/2013/10/20/238548240/turning-to-scientists-to-engineer-a-cooler-climate
hm so they are coming out public with it on msm sites.

again, this is one of those areas where we seriously need to leave it the fuck alone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum