Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The train wreck, AKA ObamaCare…is the massive failure intentional? Is President Barack Hussein Obama still following the Cloward-Piven Strategy?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

The train wreck, AKA ObamaCare…is the massive failure intentional?  Is President Barack Hussein Obama still following the Cloward-Piven Strategy?

Is the reason President Obama is so relaxed and unwilling that he WANTS the country to collapse under the weight of debt and people overloading all our entitlement systems?

Sure looks that way.  What would come then?

President Obama, perhaps coached by former President William Jefferson Clinton to bite his lower lip, announces several new EXECUTIVE ORDERS.

President Obama…My fellow Americans, we have tried to remedy the problems handed to us the President George Walker Bush and all the Republicans.  We have found it is beyond repair and I am therefore declaring Marshal Law until these crises are past.  Among other things, out of the a strong sense of self sacrifice, I will remain in office as long as necessary to remedy these problems.

We have also tried to keep Health Care in the private sector.  In spite of our efforts, that too has failed and I am signing another executive order which will nationalize all health care and health insurance companies.  Henceforth all health care will be controlled and paid for through the Internal Revenue Service.

dumpcare

http://www.myjournalcourier.com/news/local/navigators-raise-identity-theft-risk/article_e528f016-2f09-11e3-847a-001a4bcf6878.html

I guess Senator Alton mid way down think's navigators are honest and we are not.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I see that Glenn Beck's "Cloward Piven Strategy" meme still rules the day with some. Funny, I'd never heard of either Cloward or Piven until Markle started carping about the two relentlessly in his boorish forum posts.

Cloward and Piven; two extremely minor and inconsequential sociologists, one now dead for 12 years, the other over 80 years old, who had such a dreadful impact on our nation's history. Well, at least in the minds of the Frightwingnuts......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I see that Glenn Beck's "Cloward Piven Strategy" meme still rules the day with some. Funny, I'd never heard of either Cloward or Piven until Markle started carping about the two relentlessly in his boorish forum posts.

Cloward and Piven; two extremely minor and inconsequential sociologists, one now dead for 12 years, the other over 80 years old, who had such a dreadful impact on our nation's history. Well, at least in the minds of the Frightwingnuts......
Here they are behind former President William Jefferson Clinton as he signed the horrid "Motor Voter" law into effect.

The train wreck, AKA ObamaCare…is the massive failure intentional?  Is President Barack Hussein Obama still following the Cloward-Piven Strategy? ClowardPivenbehindClintonsigningMotorVoterlaw

From your bible, The Nation, Dr. Frances Fox Piven just a couple years back, advocating violence and riots in our streets.

The train wreck, AKA ObamaCare…is the massive failure intentional?  Is President Barack Hussein Obama still following the Cloward-Piven Strategy? TheNationPiven

http://www.thenation.com/article/157292/mobilizing-jobless#

Either you are ignorant about your own party or you simply following instructions from your leaders.

As you well know, the Cloward-Piven Strategy doesn't "die" because one or the other authors is dead. Karl Marx has been dead for decades and President Barack Hussein Obama still sought out professors and friends who followed his philosophy.

2seaoat

All the theories may help you with your dogma, but there are really easy answers at the level of folks living their daily lives. Health insurance, employment, and quality of life are real issues independent of your political dogma driven by handlers who want the make average Americans into indentured servants. The legislation is imperfect and was simply is trying to help Americans. I am proud to be an American. I am proud of this country and those who work to make it a better country. Your propaganda and that at Munich will always be seen through. You have lost the debate, and your options will be one long whine until the 2016 election is complete.

Use some common sense, and care about the Middle class and people will be receptive, but some theory is not driving America......just in your desperate attempt to revise history.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:All the theories may help you with your dogma, but there are really easy answers at the level of folks living their daily lives.  Health insurance, employment, and quality of life are real issues independent of your political dogma driven by handlers who want the make average Americans into indentured servants.   The legislation is imperfect and was simply is trying to help Americans.   I am proud to be an American.   I am proud of this country and those who work to make it a better country.   Your propaganda and that at Munich will always be seen through.   You have lost the debate, and your options will be one long whine until the 2016 election is complete.

Use some common sense, and care about the Middle class and people will be receptive, but some theory is not driving America......just in your desperate attempt to revise history.
cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:All the theories may help you with your dogma, but there are really easy answers at the level of folks living their daily lives.  Health insurance, employment, and quality of life are real issues independent of your political dogma driven by handlers who want the make average Americans into indentured servants.   The legislation is imperfect and was simply is trying to help Americans.   I am proud to be an American.   I am proud of this country and those who work to make it a better country.   Your propaganda and that at Munich will always be seen through.   You have lost the debate, and your options will be one long whine until the 2016 election is complete.

PLEASE, share with us all which administration, in modern history, has forced more people into slavery as being dependent on the government for welfare, food stamps, living below the poverty level, subsidized housing, Medicaid, REDUCED median income, subsidized cable TV and internet, living on "disability", even free cell phones.

How is slavery dependent on the government different from slavery dependent on a plantation?

2seaoat wrote:All the theories may help you with your dogma, but there are really easy answers at the level of folks living their daily lives. Health insurance, employment, and quality of life are real issues independent of your political dogma driven by handlers who want the make average Americans into indentured servants. The legislation is imperfect and was simply is trying to help Americans. I am proud to be an American. I am proud of this country and those who work to make it a better country. Your propaganda and that at Munich will always be seen through. You have lost the debate, and your options will be one long whine until the 2016 election is complete.

You keep referring to him as having handlers... could you support that position or preface that it's your opinion plz.

He's never admitted as much... it's an aspersion that minimizes his positions unfairly. I suspect you of the same.

Markle wrote:

PLEASE, share with us all which administration, in modern history, has forced more people into slavery as being dependent on the government for welfare, food stamps, living below the poverty level, subsidized housing, Medicaid, REDUCED median income, subsidized cable TV and internet, living on "disability", even free cell phones.  

How is slavery dependent on the government different from slavery dependent on a plantation?
cheers cheers cheers 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum