Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead people can sign up for Obamacare in Kentucky

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/04/dead-people-can-sign-up-for-health-care-in-kentucky/

Guess since the Dems want them to vote as well...

I guess you didn't read your own article. It is for medicaid not Obamacare. Medicaid pays back 3 months of bills. What a dork!

Dreamsglore wrote:I guess you didn't read your own article. It is for medicaid not Obamacare. Medicaid pays back 3 months of bills. What a dork!
I'm not trying to be ugly... I promise. How does that work?

PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I guess you didn't read your own article. It is for medicaid not Obamacare. Medicaid pays back 3 months of bills. What a dork!
From the day you are approved they will pay retroactively up to 3 months any medical bills you incurred.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
From the day you are approved they will pay retroactively up to 3 months any medical bills you incurred.
..yeah even if you are dead..that is asinine, but most everything this guy does is asinine

Only dorks want the govt to pay dead people

You still have to pay the effects... or after 1/1/14 somebody will.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
..yeah even if you are dead..that is asinine, but most everything this guy does is asinine
It has been that way long before Obama came on board,Einstein.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
It has been that way long before Obama came on board,Einstein.

because asshats like the dems have been in charge of Congress so many years

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum