Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feds Try to Shut Down Privately Owned Mount Vernon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3074029/posts?page=56

The parking lot is jointly owned by Mount Vernon and the National Park Service.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/03/judge-napolitano-obama-wants-shutdown-be-painful-possible

Judge Andrew Napolitano stopped by Fox & Friends to discuss the controversy surrounding WWII vets being denied entry into the D.C. memorial due to the government shutdown.Then again, the judge pointed out that the shutdown hasn't stopped surveillance operations at the NSA.

With some help from members of Congress, the elderly vets eventually did bypass the barricades, but Napolitano believes President Obama wanted this shutdown because it helps him politically.

Like with the sequester, Napolitano said the Obama administration wants the shutdown to be as painful as possible, and has the ability to "increase the pain or decrease the pain" on the American people.

He is a small, petty, vindictive being.

Sal

Sal

Fund the government then, you duplicitous crybabies.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

A govt shutdown would imply inactivity and non-interference... not extra efforts to infringe and subvert.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would be overjoyed if they would just shut the central government down and tell them to find real jobs.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:Fund the government then, you duplicitous crybabies.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Mount Vernon is privately funded and I don't think there is normally any federal employees working in the jointly owned parking lot.

Sal

Sal

There are elderly people and children missing meals, but let's worry about a fucking parking lot.

Jebus Christ on a pogo stick ...

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:There are elderly people and children missing meals, but let's worry about a fucking parking lot.

Who is losing meals because of the shutdown?
Why would you support federal employees working to shut down a parking lot when they aren't normally even seen working in the parking lot?  If elderly and children are missing meals because of the shutdown, maybe the ones who are at work shutting down parking lots and memorials should be feeding those people.

Last edited by Nekochan on 10/3/2013, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:There are elderly people and children missing meals, but let's worry about a fucking parking lot.

Don't worry Neko that it just standard libtard rhetoric. they are taught to vomit it on command...

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

WIC, Meals on Wheels, and probably a dozen other nutritional programs have been defunded.

But, let's worry about a fucking parking lot.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

WIC, Meals on Wheels, and probably a dozen other nutritional programs have been defunded.

Like I edited above, why waste federal employee time closing down a parking lot if people are going hungry?

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Like I edited above, why waste federal employee time closing down a parking lot if people are going hungry?
I don't know.

I don't fucking care.

It's a parking lot.

Meanwhile, people are missing meals and sick people are missing treatments.

But, you're concerned about a parking lot.

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Feds Try to Shut Down Privately Owned Mount Vernon Th?id=H.5014036156057111&w=119&h=180&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Because the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals really don't care about people. They're more interested in your money. That's why they crawled into bed with the health insurance companies and forced people to pay the tax that's not a tax to a privately owned company. Then in turn gave corporations a one year delay, if ever, to comply with their mandate while leaving the individual mandate in place.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 10/3/2013, 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

I don't know.

I don't fucking care.

It's a parking lot.

You should care.   Essential federal employees are supposed to be at work. Why is it essential to shut down parking lots while the elderly and children go hungry?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

I don't know.

I don't fucking care.

It's a parking lot.

You should care.   Essential federal employees are supposed to be at work. Why is it essential to shut down parking lots while the elderly and children go hungry?

Sal, You hypocrite you hate the elderly you despise them you think they are a joke and a burden on you personally...what a duplicitous moron...

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PkrBum wrote:A govt shutdown would imply inactivity and non-interference... not extra efforts to infringe and subvert.
Perfect, when the motives are sincere. Never mind.

Love your signature, Pkr.

stormwatch89 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:A govt shutdown would imply inactivity and non-interference... not extra efforts to infringe and subvert.
Perfect, when the motives are sincere. Never mind.

Thanks Stormy... hope you've battened the hatches.

( '

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PkrBum wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Perfect, when the motives are sincere.  Never mind.

( '
It should be Cat 1 or less? Hope so, put off shutters for another year and have a crippled dog that can't be moved right now. Sad

You battened?

stormwatch89 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Perfect, when the motives are sincere.  Never mind.

( '
It should be Cat 1 or less? Hope so, put off shutters for another year and have a crippled dog that can't be moved right now. Sad

You battened?

A thousand miles away... but I bought beer just in case.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

( '[/quote]It should be Cat 1 or less?  Hope so, put off shutters for another year and have a crippled dog that can't be moved right now.  Sad

You battened?

[/quote]A thousand miles away... but I bought beer just in case.[/quote]
Very Happy As soon as I hit send, I wondered where you were, but like your prep methods, muchly!

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal, You hypocrite you hate the elderly you despise them you think they are a joke and a burden on you personally...what a duplicitous moron...

Settle down there, old codger.

If you're not careful, you'll pop a blood vessel

Maybe, it's time for a nap?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum