Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum

+13
bigdog
cool1
PBulldog2
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
Ghost Rider
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Sal
Hospital Bob
RealLindaL
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:If you can delete other people's posts, it's your forum.
It doesn't matter whose name is on the site.

You just admitted to deleting two of mine.

She's been deleting me ever since I voted in the Markle poll. She even banned me from the forum but BOF restored me because he knew his lackey was wrong.

Vikingwoman

Wow! How did you find this thread, Telstar? Sal called me a bigot! LOL! I still believe Travon Martin got what he deserved. Sorry Sal. I miss those days when everybody was on here. Ol Cat sure was taken down a peg or three. Old liars never quit.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:Wow! How did you find this thread, Telstar? Sal called me a bigot! LOL! I still believe Travon Martin got what he deserved. Sorry Sal. I miss those days when everybody was on here. Ol Cat sure was taken down a peg or three. Old liars never quit.

I didn't. Joani found it and bumped to the top.

bigdog

Why would I have to rethink the personal stuff that I posted Joanie? There's no threat you can make anymore that would affect me in any way.

I posted some other stuff on the other thread too, because Dreams asked me outright on another thread why I'd sent my kids to private schools. She'd heard that from your friend. I guess it might have indicated that I was a racist.
If it had happened.

Because the only child of mine that ever went to a private school was my youngest and she attended Escambia Christian for 2 years so she could enter the public system in the 2nd grade with the rest of the kids her age. Her birthday was 7 days too late to get her in with the kids more around her age. And as soon as she could go to public school, she did.
My kids were in public schools all the way through until they graduated from Woodham and Tate.

I don't want to talk about any of this. As I said on the other thread, I don't like discussing my SIL because I know why she was the way she was. None of you ever will or could. We were best friends for several years when she was younger but this whole situation was no surprise at all when it happened.
You were confronted by a very smart, likable lady and she told you things.
And you could not help but believe them. Whatever.
There's no helping you either.

bigdog

Vikingwoman wrote:Wow! How did you find this thread, Telstar? Sal called me a bigot! LOL! I still believe Travon Martin got what he deserved. Sorry Sal. I miss those days when everybody was on here. Ol Cat sure was taken down a peg or three. Old liars never quit.

Yes, and it was no doubt you that FT got into the argument with over Trayvon Martin because it definitely was not me.
Her memory just let her down on that one.

Because I argued with you over it because George Zimmerman was a filthy, racist murderer. Also a woman beater, as we found out later on. Such a fine man you chose to defend.

bigdog

Joanimaroni wrote:Read about Linda Enterkin’s letter here. The reason she was banned. No one ever used the “N” word.... never!

I just went back and reread the letter I wrote. I really didn't bother until now. Here's the only line in it that refers to the naming of African Americans on this forum:

African-Americans are referred to as “colored people” daily on that forum

Where in my letter did I say the "N" word was used on this forum? You didn't make that post way back then, you made that post just a couple of days ago. Were you attempting to make people think I lied , because PB said in a post that "colored" people was used on here, which is exactly what I said in the letter. Or, do you think that in order to be racist you have to USE the 'N" word and nothing else qualifies you as being a racist? Because I can pretty much assure that African Americans know you're racist without you calling them the "N" word.
Gosh, it seems to me you were pushing to make it seem I lied and said you used the "N" word on the forum.
And I did not say that at all, did I?

Telstar

Telstar

So is that your real; name, Linda? I noticed this thread years ago but it had nothing to do with our Linda L. I don't know anything about Linda E.

Telstar

Telstar

So bigdog, are you aware that there is another old thread where you are accused of having close ties to TB and passing subtle threats and information for him?

Telstar

Telstar

Bigdog here is a quote from that same old thread, about you. "I' m well aware of your former racist days. You curse worse than a drunk sailor and you have thrown the N word around more than anyone." Any truth in that quote Bigdog?

Telstar

Telstar

Oh and just one more thing Bigdog, do you still have the "moccasins"? Laughing

bigdog

Okay. It's obvious that the point of the forum now is to bring up every lie my SIL told about me in the past  that anyone is able to find in order to challenge me with them.

I choose not to play.

I've proven enough already for any reasonable person to question the motives of what went on back then,  but since there are no reasonable people left here, it's purposeless.

The loss of Seaoat has left this place with no thoughtful interventionist. Yes, he saw racism all over this place. So did I. That's because it was rampant. A lot of people chose to ignore it because it was coming from their friends or forum allies. And Joanie, "colored people" is as racist as the "N" word. Just to let you know.
A forum with Joanie as a moderator is no forum at all. And a forum with Dreams, who harassed one of my children in his real life years ago, is a forum that allows a near psychopath to flourish.

In less than a year, Joe Biden will be nominated for president. Anybody that doesn't vote for him is aiding and abetting in the destruction of this country. I certainly hope none of you will be guilty of that.

Ciao.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:Okay. It's obvious that the point of the forum now is to bring up every lie my SIL told about me in the past  that anyone is able to find in order to challenge me with them.

I choose not to play.

I've proven enough already for any reasonable person to question the motives of what went on back then,  but since there are no reasonable people left here, it's purposeless.

The loss of Seaoat has left this place with no thoughtful interventionist. Yes, he saw racism all over this place. So did I. That's because it was rampant. A lot of people chose to ignore it because it was coming from their friends or forum allies. And Joanie, "colored people" is as racist as the "N" word. Just to let you know.
A forum with Joanie as a moderator is no forum at all. And a forum with Dreams, who harassed one of my children in his real life years ago, is a forum that allows a near psychopath to flourish.

In less than a year, Joe Biden will be nominated for president. Anybody that doesn't vote for him is aiding and abetting in the destruction of this country. I certainly hope none of you will be guilty of that.

Ciao.

So I guess that means the quote about you using the N word back in the day was correct.

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote: there are no reasonable people left here

Excuse me?

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:So I guess that means the quote about you using the N word back in the day was correct.

Oh c'mon, you know damn well that's not what she was saying.

Why is this dump on bigdog week?

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:

Excuse me?

Yeah, I kinda take exception to that, too.

Unless, o' course, somebody's a Nazi-apologist type. Then I'm totally unreasonable, and got no plans to ever be otherwise.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Excuse me?

Yeah, I kinda take exception to that, too.  

Unless, o' course, somebody's a Nazi-apologist type.  Then I'm totally unreasonable, and got no plans to ever be otherwise.

I'm on that same page, z.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:So I guess that means the quote about you using the N word back in the day was correct.

Oh c'mon, you know damn well that's not what she was saying.

Why is this dump on bigdog week?

A member of this forum said they were aware of bigdog's (bluemoon's) former racist days when she "cursed worse than a drunken sailor and you have thrown the N word around more than anyone." I was hoping bigdog would refute that quote but she didn't. Not dumping on her but I was giving her a chance to call that member a liar. She didn't so I guess the members quote about bigdog was correct.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:I was hoping bigdog would refute that quote but she didn't. Not dumping on her but I was giving her a chance to call that member a liar. She didn't so I guess the members quote about bigdog was correct.

You can "guess" all you want but she only said she wasn't going to play the game; she didn't admit to any of it. Just saying. A person's silence is not necessarily assent.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:I was hoping bigdog would refute that quote but she didn't. Not dumping on her but I was giving her a chance to call that member a liar. She didn't so I guess the members quote about bigdog was correct.

You can "guess" all you want but she only said she wasn't going to play the game; she didn't admit to any of it.   Just saying.  A person's silence is not necessarily assent.

If someone said I tossed the N word around I would call it a lie and I think you would too. She didn't. If she doesn't like games like that maybe she shouldn't have returned.

Telstar

Telstar

I don't understand why someone would beg BOF to cancel her account and turn up again 6 years later.

bigdog

I came back for this moment to say to RLL and z that of course, I was not including you two in the mass of members on here with no reasoning power. I'm sorry you thought that.
I am checking out though.
I came back because it appeared the place had cleaned up. I was stupid. So long as it is moderated by someone with old grudges, it never will be clean.

And just for you Telstar, no, I do not, nor did I used to use the "N" word. My parents taught me better than that.
My dad, who was a boxer, a soldier, AND a merchant seaman, cursed like a sailor. I can proudly say I learned that from him.

And I happily practice that to this day.
And f-ck anyone who that gives a damn about it.

Y'all keep on trucking. I imagine this place will be a wasteland in about another 5 or 6 months.

Vikingwoman

bigdog wrote:

Yes, and it was no doubt you that FT got into the argument with over Trayvon Martin because it definitely was not me.
Her memory just let her down on that one.

Because I argued with you over it because George Zimmerman was a filthy, racist murderer. Also a woman beater, as we found out later on. Such a fine man you chose to defend.

You never argued w/ me about any of that. You weren't on the forum then. As for Zimmerman I couldn't care less about his stupid ass but I defend his right to protect himself if someone was banging his head on the concrete. I would have done the same thing he did.

Sal

Sal

I don’t understand this whole feud because it predates my participation on the forum, and I don’t follow the threads, because frankly, they’re boring as hell. That having been said, I’ll make two observations.

I) Joanie is an absolute joke as a moderator. She’s biased as hell, has demonstrated an absolute inability to exercise any judgment, and is an arbitrary and mean-spirited old harpy.

2)  It’s a complete mystery to me why someone would deposit so much personal info on a forum like this, and then get bent out of shape when the conversation inevitably turns personal. Duh!  What did you think was gonna happen??

It’s all pretty aberrant behavior, but whatever floats your boats I guess.

Vikingwoman

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

You can "guess" all you want but she only said she wasn't going to play the game; she didn't admit to any of it.   Just saying.  A person's silence is not necessarily assent.

If someone said I tossed the N word around I would call it a lie and I think you would too. She didn't. If she doesn't like games like that maybe she shouldn't have returned.

No she shouldn't have returned. She's got too much baggage here and an ugly ugly history of lies and manipulations.

Vikingwoman

All this shit happened like 10-15 yrs ago when the forum was full of psychos and nutjobs. A lot of stupid stuff happened and people took it to the extremes like GBB and Bill. Crazies like Cat were run off over and over and many are dead now. Oh the good ole days!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum