Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Former NFL player's house is TRASHED by 300 drunken teens

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nadalfan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424520/Former-NFL-players-house-TRASHED-300-drunken-teens-Labor-Day-weekend-break-in.html

Brian Holloway, a three time all-pro lineman for the New England Patriots, arrived to his second home in Stephentown on Tuesday to find it covered in urine, graffiti and empty cups and booze bottles.

The students tweeted and posted pictures about the party

Now the former offensive lineman for the LA Raiders and New England Patriots has turned the mess into HelpMeSave300, a group he's formed to combat the teens' drug and alcohol abuse.

nadalfan

He is now receiving threats from the parents of some the kids that trashed his house because he posted their pictures on his website

One of the teens stole an eagle headstone that was dedicated to his stillborn grandson, fortunately, he did get it back.

the estimated damage was approximately $20,000

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nadalfan wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424520/Former-NFL-players-house-TRASHED-300-drunken-teens-Labor-Day-weekend-break-in.html

Brian Holloway, a three time all-pro lineman for the New England Patriots, arrived to his second home in Stephentown on Tuesday to find it covered in urine, graffiti and empty cups and booze bottles.

Now the former offensive lineman for the LA Raiders and New England Patriots has turned the mess into HelpMeSave300, a group he's formed to combat the teens' drug and alcohol abuse.

I think he should sue the parents....then use their money to combat the drug abuse.

Disgusting these kids do not respect the property of others.

nadalfan

Joanimaroni wrote:
nadalfan wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424520/Former-NFL-players-house-TRASHED-300-drunken-teens-Labor-Day-weekend-break-in.html

I think he should sue the parents....then use their money to combat the drug abuse.

I agree, we were all young once and partied, but I don't remember anyone breaking in, trashing, or vandalizing anyone's house.

Must have been quite a house to hold 300 drunk teens.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nadalfan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I agree, we were all young once and partied, but I don't remember anyone breaking in, trashing, or vandalizing anyone's house.  

I don't either.....maybe accidentally spilling something but that was as far as it went.

Former NFL player's house is TRASHED by 300 drunken teens   Article-0-1BE5BF3D000005DC-248_634x475
Sprawling: The 5,000 square foot, four bedroom home suffered $20,000 in damages. Holloway came up Tuesday from his first home in Florida to clean the property, which has been listed for sale for several years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424520/Former-NFL-players-house-TRASHED-300-drunken-teens-Labor-Day-weekend-break-in.html#ixzz2fIClSV1R
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1.5 Million dollar house sitting vacant for years. No security system, No police watch, no surveillance cams, Out of town owner, what could go wrong? 300 people storm the place and raise hell, drink beer, smoke dope and no one even notices. Sounds like the West side..

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:1.5 Million dollar house sitting vacant for years.  No security system, No police watch, no surveillance  cams, Out of town owner, what could go wrong?  300 people storm the place and raise hell, drink beer, smoke dope and no one even notices.  Sounds like the West side..

300 stupid kids  storm the place and raise hell, drink beer, smoke dope while filming  their escapade ... incriminating themselves.

300 teens from NY to Mass.. wow!

how in the hell did these teens plan that huge party. that's crazy

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:300 teens from NY to Mass.. wow!

how in the hell did these teens plan that huge party. that's crazy
With text's and tweets? Probably could have easily been much larger.

My high school graduating class was forbidden...to have a senior party due to the notoriety, shall we say, of the year before us.

It was as if the school had laid down a challenge.

My high school sweetheart was our valedictorian. She also loved to party as hard as she studied. As a member of all the honor societies she was the faculties darling and had open access to what was then the way to make copies. The mimeograph machine. Some here have no clue what they look like.

There were about 500 in our graduating class and a mailing list. One night we got together to address the flyers which were the invitations. In South Miami there was a private beach called Tahiti Beach. We scheduled it for the night after graduation, rented the beach, hired "select" police and a band.

It was an incredible party. It is remembered by those in attendance to this day. I heard that the following year they not only prohibited a senior party but handed out rolled up blank sheets of paper and mailed the diplomas later in the event there was another party. They couldn't really deny diplomas but that was the threat made.

Oh, we had also hired a company to clean up the beach the next day.

Sometimes I'm amazed that my folks lived through my teen years.

My question is why didn't the police do anything when they broke up this party? They should have at least gotten the names of every kid there so every parent could contribute to the restitution. I'd prosecute every one of those kids.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:My question is why didn't the police do anything when they broke up this party? They should have at least gotten the names of every kid there so every parent could contribute to the restitution. I'd prosecute every one of those kids.
I agree, my guess is that 99% of those parents would say oh my little Johnny or Shirley would NEVER do anything like that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That'll teach the dummy to have an alarm system...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum