Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monticello, NY mayor on a drunken, racist rant

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/24/video-shows-monticello-mayor-cursing-breaking-clock-after-dwi-arrest/

It's hard to be the king without the right to behead anyone you choose.

What a Face 

I would like for you to now imagine if this was lets say..... Rudy Guiliani

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:What a Face 

Okay

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2007/11/giulianis-mistr/

So what.

I wouldn't care who it was or is... WE need to start weeding out character flaws.

Bob wrote:

Okay

So what.
um that's not a racist rant. Rolling Eyes 

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

Okay

So what.
um that's not a racist rant. Rolling Eyes 
Nope, that's a mistress trystiss.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just another politician. If you've seen one you've seen em all.
Go ahead and worship one or the other if it makes your life complete.

Bob wrote:Just another politician.  If you've seen one you've seen em all.
Go ahead and worship one or the other if it makes your life complete.
you make a very shallow assumption that people are worshiping "politicians". This couldn't be further from the truth. People are holding onto ideologies.

So while this man may be just another politician, that doesn't matter hes just another racist asshole and deserves to be called out just like any other racist asshole.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually I was talking about your worship of the politician you named.

2seaoat

So while this man may be just another politician, that doesn't matter hes just another racist asshole and deserves to be called out just like any other racist asshole.

We agree. Please note the fear and prejudice in his statements. Please note the generalizations. I saw the officers acting professionally. I saw a very depressed and lonely man who appeared to me to be impaired and angry. I would advise all when in police station......use your brain. Anger and emotion is often the response being illicited, and he only hurt himself. Do not be mistaken. Racism is not the province of any one group, and when it is utilized by the controlling majority, it is an evil onto itself.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote: hes just another racist asshole and deserves to be called out just like any other racist asshole.
Would that be a racist asshole like the one who told bds:  "I hope your wife is raped by a nigger with AIDS"?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

That mayor really hates crackers.
I wonder what he crushes up and puts in soup.

2seaoat wrote:So while this man may be just another politician, that doesn't matter hes just another racist asshole and deserves to be called out just like any other racist asshole.

We agree. Please note the fear and prejudice in his statements. Please note the generalizations. I saw the officers acting professionally. I saw a very depressed and lonely man who appeared to me to be impaired and angry. I would advise all when in police station......use your brain. Anger and emotion is often the response being illicited, and he only hurt himself. Do not be mistaken. Racism is not the province of any one group, and when it is utilized by the I controlling majority, it is an evil onto itself.

At some point the results will overcome your adoration... I hope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum