Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syrian American gets the truth out on CNN of all places.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's interesting input from someone who actually should know something about what he's talking about.
It sounds like there's a significant portion of non-ragheads in the Syrian population who hate the fanatic muslims so much that they actually prefer having a dictator to provide a buffer between them and the muslim nutters.

This is why that fucked up government in Washington needs to keep it's nose out of all that.  Those people need to fight that civil war themselves.
They don't need some goddamn community organizer and South Carolina homo Senator and deranged Vietnam POW Senator and that Senator with so much plastic surgery that the muscles in his face no longer move and the rest of those assholes over here telling them what they need and don't need and they especiallly don't need the same assholes to be giving the orders to bomb the fucking place.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We agree but who will feed the Beast ? The MIC ?

Sal

Sal

I was convinced from his rhetoric that Obama was going to launch strikes unilaterally without asking anyone's approval.

I was pleasantly surprised when he decided to go to Congress with it.

Now, I'm beginning to think that he never wanted to get involved in Syria.

He's being pushed by the MIC, the intelligence community, the corporatists, and the war hawks, and he realized that the easiest way to kill it was to send it through Congress.

Maybe, he's finally discovered that whatever the issue is, the more vocally he supports it, the more the Repukes in Congress will oppose it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum