Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob for Mayor-Grass roots campaign

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here Bob just a suggestion...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people-dale-carnegie/1100370318?ean=9780671027032

Bob wrote:And about my opponent that Hayward punk.  If the kid don't stop talkin' so much he'll get his tongue sunburned.  He's got teeth like a set of burglar's tools.
And that reporter Sue what's-her-name on channel 3.  That gal reminds me of the highway between Fort Worth and Dallas – no curves.  Her face looks like someone set it on fire and put the flames out with a shovel.  And the last time I saw an ass like that,  Sabu was hitting it with a stick.   If pigs could fly she'd be a squadron leader.
Oh No NO No Dont attract Ch3!!! We have a lot of work to get you in shape for this campaign. Dont worry Mr Bob We have your back,, Bobsville is going to be a great success.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

As mayor, this will be the basis for my jobs program. We'll make Pensacola be the military/industrial complex capital of the world.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is what I say to any good old boy who defies my authority as the mayor

Bob wrote:What's your opinion,  teo?  Did Willie commit suicide or was he murdered?
I think WD had Willie killed.I've always thought that. And I'll say this about old Willie-the folks in his district thought the world of him.  He was a hands-on commissioner.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

bluemoon wrote:
Bob wrote:What's your opinion,  teo?  Did Willie commit suicide or was he murdered?
I think WD had Willie killed.I've always thought that. And I'll say this about old Willie-the folks in his district thought the world of him.  He was a hands-on commissioner.
Naw WD liked Willie..Willie went into the trial with 127 years jail time hanging over his head for previous crimes. He had those reduced to 18 months for his testimony against WD. Willie was offed so whoever framed WD would never be exposed and of course that made WDs retrial very difficult. WD was not an evil man..tough and determined but not evil. I liked him. The rest of you must have not known him very well. Willie was a good guy also but he did like corvettes and pretty women.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum