Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob for Mayor-Grass roots campaign

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sea Oats has come up with a great idea BOB FOR MAYOR It could be done!!! With support of every one here at the Pensacola Discussion forum" it would work. The PNJ has been neutered so this forum is now a viable player in the Pensacola political game.
I will model my self to the likes of Derek Cosson. I dont have much education but I would love the perks and graft that I could obtain by being involved in such a campaign. Think Good Old Boys on Steroids.
Join Us!!! Please state what positions you would like in the new " Bobs Up side" of Pensacola.

2seaoat

I could see it now.......a billboard with Not Bob's toilet with the bulletin.....Bob will get the crap out of Pensacola.....

2seaoat

I could see his promise now......I do not believe in term limits.....I promise to die before my term is up....

2seaoat

I could see him declare Marshall law......which means the Mayor can pick through everybody's stuff.

2seaoat wrote:I could see it now.......a billboard with Not Bob's toilet with the bulletin.....Bob will get the crap out of Pensacola.....
Now ya talking!!!  Perfect!!!  We could move City hall to Brownsville and turn city hall into a giant Night Club/Baseball/Flea Market emporium.  Power to the People!!!

2seaoat

To save the city money he could declare his home to be the new mayor's office, and lease the same to the city for a 100k a month. He would put you on citizen bike patrol at a Salary of 200k to consult him on street lights in Pensacola.

Bob for Mayor!!!

Bob for Mayor-Grass roots campaign  I%20put%20the%20fun%20in%20dysfunctional

Nekochan

Nekochan

cheers cheers cheers 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You wouldn't want me to be the mayor.
If elected, I would just get in cahoots with the good old boys and get on the take too.
I've never made any money for doing nothing so it would just be too tempting to want to get a taste of that.

Bob wrote:You wouldn't want me to be the mayor.  
If elected,  I would just get in cahoots with the good old boys and get on the take too.  
I've never made any money for doing nothing so it would just be too tempting to want to get a taste of that.
That is exactly why you will win!! Everyone know that and it will be refreshing for someone to be honest. Kinda like Huey Long. Oh I dont think you will last more than a year so but it will be fun for everyone. Scandals, Graft, pay offs, stuff that will make the Money in the Collard pot pale in comparison. Once we figure out who"s everyone girl friends/boy friends are, the rest will be duck soup.

Yella

Yella

Yay! Bob would be the best Mayor this city has ever seen. His first duty would be to fire every son of a bitch on the City Council he doesn't like. That would be every dang one. Then hire people with brains instead cabbage.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:Yay! Bob would be the best Mayor this city has ever seen. His first duty would be to fire every son of a bitch on the City Council he doesn't like. That would be every dang one. Then hire people with brains instead cabbage.
Damn Yella... I told you I wanted a job with Bobsville. Cabbage is pretty strong. Could you consider a Potato head?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My campaign slogan.

"As mayor I'll be for sale to the highest bidder so money talks and shit walks"

I think one of your first projects should be a Pin Ball and slot Machine museum .

It would be hoot to run a Pat Paulson type of campaign. Anyone up for it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:It would be hoot to run a Pat Paulson type of campaign.
Now that REALLY would be fun.  A Pat Paulsen-type (parody) campaign for mayor.
Oh yea,  now you're talkin.  I could really sink my teeth into that.

I'm going to go buy me  a collard green pot right now and start  putting money in it to bribe Bob with.

He might be so greedy he would want two collard green pots though.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bluemoon wrote:I'm going to go buy me  a collard green pot right now and start  putting money in it to bribe Bob with.

I can do the collard green pot(s).  But I draw the line with drinking anti-freeze and crawling under a house.  Or having anti-freeze forced down my gullet and being put under a house.  Whichever way it actually happened.  lol

p.s.  for those who haven't been in this town long enough to understand this reference,  somebody else will have to try to explain it because it's just too bizarre for me to even attempt to explain.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
bluemoon wrote:I'm going to go buy me  a collard green pot right now and start  putting money in it to bribe Bob with.

I can do the collard green pot(s).  But I draw the line with drinking anti-freeze and crawling under a house.  Or having anti-freeze forced down my gullet and being put under a house.  Whichever way it actually happened.  lol

p.s.  for those who haven't been in this town long enough to understand this reference,  somebody else will have to try to explain it because it's just too bizarre for me to even attempt to explain.  lol
come on Bob..free beer and antifreeze...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've had about every alcoholic drink there is in my boozy life,  but I can't say I've ever tried to chase beer with anti-freeze.  lol

My memory sucks,  teo.   Did Willie drink beer before he "drank" the anti-freeze?  I have some vague recollection of that now that you mention it but what exactly was the claim that was made about what he drank and when he drank it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What's your opinion, teo? Did Willie commit suicide or was he murdered?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just found this.

For what it's worth, here's Rick Outzen's take on it.
For those who aren't familiar with this sordid chapter in the history of Escambia County politics, it's a fascinating story to learn about...

http://www.inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=1659

Bob for Mayor-Grass roots campaign  Th?id=H.4917833118451575&pid=1

I'll come down and vote for ya' Bob if you're throwing a wild seven day beach party with lots of bikini girls, free flowing liquor, and a steak & lobster buffet, for everyone who promises to vote for you prior to the election.

*****GRIN*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q9Y_jb1pcU

Very Happy 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

I'll come down and vote for ya' Bob if you're throwing a wild seven day beach party with lots of bikini girls, free flowing liquor, and a steak & lobster buffet, for everyone who promises to vote for you prior to the election.

I'll make any campaign promise I'm requested to make. And yes I pledge to make Pensacola the center of sex, drugs and rock n roll. So vote early and vote often. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And about my opponent that Hayward punk.  If the kid don't stop talkin' so much he'll get his tongue sunburned.  He's got teeth like a set of burglar's tools.
And that reporter Sue what's-her-name on channel 3.  That gal reminds me of the highway between Fort Worth and Dallas – no curves.  Her face looks like someone set it on fire and put the flames out with a shovel.  And the last time I saw an ass like that,  Sabu was hitting it with a stick.   If pigs could fly she'd be a squadron leader.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum