Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

woman violently arrested by thug jack-boots at Syria protest...

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Oh, my God, Teo! Where did that take place? Do you know?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PBulldog2 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Oh, my God, Teo! Where did that take place? Do you know?
Here's the story...

http://www.infowars.com/video-female-veteran-violently-arrested-by-feds-at-syria-protest/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

woman violently arrested by thug jack-boots at Syria protest... Seattl10

woman violently arrested by thug jack-boots at Syria protest... Th?id=H.5054267051804716&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3orQKBxiEg

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

woman violently arrested by thug jack-boots at Syria protest... Police10
BUMP..BUMP...BUMP...BUMP...BUMP

TEOTWAWKI wrote:woman violently arrested by thug jack-boots at Syria protest... Police10
BUMP..BUMP...BUMP...BUMP...BUMP
You betcha that is police brutality. What were they doing with the woman's leg behind her back?  I hope the video goes viral. This was a public area,so the public should be allowed to stand there.

2seaoat

I watched it with the sound off to simply observe the arrest. I do not know why she was arrested. However, there was no excessive violence in that arrest. Sorry, sometimes you get cuffed and carried away, and independent of the cause, I saw no one scintilla of brutality with that arrest. It could still be a wrongful arrest, but it certainly was not police brutality.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I watched it with the sound off to simply observe the arrest.  I do not know why she was arrested.  However, there was no excessive violence in that arrest.   Sorry, sometimes you get cuffed and carried away, and independent of the cause, I saw no one scintilla of brutality with that arrest.  It could still be a wrongful arrest, but it certainly was not police brutality.
You prove yourself a bigger idiot with every post...go play poker, at least you can get lucky cause you sure won't be using any tactical ability.

I disagree.  The officer in the background appeared to be twisting the woman's legs, and carrying anyone out face down who is handcuffed pulls their arms backwards and puts them in a lot of unnecessary pain. It might be SOP for cops to do that nowadays, but it's unnecessary roughness in my opinion.

The Vietnamese used to torture American prisoners by tying their arms behind their backs and then  lifting them towards the ceiling. What those officers are doing is using a  version of the same thing. It was completely unnecessary.

2seaoat

There was absolutely nothing with that arrest which will get any of those officers written up by their superior. The camera does not show what the person being arrested was doing with her feet. I did not see full compliance, and I saw appropriate force being used to handcuff and take her away. I will eat crow if any officer in this arrest gets written up. Male officers have to be careful where they place their hands on a female. I saw the officers react in a timely fashion when her arms were extended and her back was to the officers which they bent her over the park bench and handcuffed her.......sorry there are plenty of examples of police brutality but this is not one.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

She did nothing to deserve being touched by any thug. So any unwanted touching was wrong and the bending and twisting of her body laying hard on the back of a bench was just simply to induce pain. She attacked no one...8 fuckin pigs just wanted to cop a feel.

2seaoat

I had the sound off. I do not know if this was a good arrest. I simply am making my comments that no police brutality was involved in this arrest. None. I have had four officers jump me bent over a police car hood because I had been drinking and I wanted to explain that I was just rearranging the letters on the liquor store sign, not stealing the letters.....as I raised up, I did not realize my strength and next thing I know four big guys had my face plastered to the hood, handcuffed and thrown in the squad........they let me go after they saw the humor of the rearranged letters.....if somebody took a photo or video it would have looked like they were beating the crap out of me, but I was not complying, and even though I meant no harm, I am a big person and my resistance wanting to tell them my story easily moved two officers.....then all hell broke loose......I was lucky that day.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey seaoat would be fine with his wife being manhandled like this poor woman was...he is a scared little pussy ..obviously.

Pardon me..he's a big pussy.

2seaoat

My daughter and my wife are fighters......they would have no problem with that arrest, nor would I if either of them were getting arrested in that fashion. Somebody is a pussy.........and it is not me.....geez.....somebody put handcuffs on a woman.......booo hooooo.........if you cannot make a distinction between police brutality and a good arrest, then this simply becomes a thread which says all law enforcement are pigs.....sorry.....there was no brutality in that arrest....grow a pair T.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:My daughter and my wife are fighters......they would have no problem with that arrest, nor would I if either of them were getting arrested in that fashion.  Somebody is a pussy.........and it is not me.....geez.....somebody put handcuffs on a woman.......booo hooooo.........if you cannot make a distinction between police brutality and a good arrest, then this simply becomes a thread which says all law enforcement are pigs.....sorry.....there was no brutality in that arrest....grow a pair T.
I got to quit arguing with an idiot...I might get some on me...you need to worry about your shriveled raisins..

2seaoat

I got to quit arguing with an idiot...I might get some on me...you need to worry about your shriveled raisins..

What argument........it was not police brutality.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de6_1377997063

here's another perspective Bluemoon

woman violently arrested by thug jack-boots at Syria protest... Brutal10

I am sure that bench was easy on her bones...

2seaoat

from the comments on that video:

I like how the poster of the video manipulates all the wording to try to sway your opinion he/her way. Instead of saying the park officials and police tried to set up a barrier and asked her nicely to stand on the other side and she became belligerent and decided she was not moving. Dumb bitch got asked to move a few feet back but then want's to throw "I'm a vet" and "what are my taxes being used for here." Stoopid and just another jerkoff out to try to make police out to be the bad guys.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I have to agree with Seaoat. Now, I do not know IF the woman should have been arrested,  or the circumstances behind her arrest.  But I don't see police brutality here.  In fact, I get the feeling from the video that maybe, just maybe she wanted to be arrested. It looked "set up" to me, for her to be arrested.

I didn't see any brutality either. It looked like she was trying to kick them. I can't figure out what she was arrested for...maybe failure to follow a police order.LOL!

2seaoat

It may have been a bad arrest, but there was no brutality.....just in T's mind.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know what was going on, but the way she was hollering about being arrested...it looked to me like this is what she wanted. I think the police talked to her and asked her to move with her protest banjo or whatever she was doing (maybe there is a designated area in the park for protests?)...and she refused to move because she wanted to be arrested so she could scream and holler about her rights and about police brutality. That is just my guess and that's all it is --a guess-- because we don't know, from the video, what the circumstances were.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

She had it coming..typical little sheeples...

woman violently arrested by thug jack-boots at Syria protest... 2b881910

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, this is not the same police or same woman, is it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum