Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Picked one of these up today.....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=213

Yep.

What for? You planning on a revolt here in Pace?

You worried? You need a hand gun, shotgun, and personal defense weapon (as the DHS calls these) for your home. Everyone does.

Watcher

Watcher

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You worried? You need a hand gun, shotgun, and personal defense weapon (as the DHS calls these) for your home. Everyone does.
Only if you're a paranoid asshole.Rolling Eyes 

Yella

Yella

I have found a dude who will sell me a dozen Claymores to hide in the shrubs in front of every entrance and window into my house.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Watcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:You worried? You need a hand gun, shotgun, and personal defense weapon (as the DHS calls these) for your home. Everyone does.
Only if you're a paranoid asshole.Rolling Eyes 
Do you live in Pcola or the surrounding area? Pick up the paper and look at the number of home invasions REPORTED that were actually caught/apprehended. Better to have what I own and not need it than to need them and not have them. I ain't done either, but have to save some cash for a good safe when I get home.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll take this over that peashooter any day.

Sal

Sal

When I read the headline and who authored it, I knew it was going to be a gun and not a woman.

Nekochan

Nekochan

It wouldn't be a very respectful thing to say about a woman.

Yella wrote:I have found a dude who will sell me a dozen Claymores to hide in the shrubs in front of every entrance and window into my house.
You can plant some holly or some nice cacti in those shrubs and won't have to protect anything but your front door. Then if your locks are secure and your door is thick enough, nobody is coming into your house.

Yard plants are a lot cheaper than guns and also safer to have around. Plus which with holly you'd have some good pieces to cut off and decorate for Christmas.  Ain't nobody going into a window with a holly bush under it. You don't need an arsenal in your house.

Unless you're paranoid too.

Being paranoid is kind of a chicken thing to be, at least it seems like it to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum