Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A black reporter hits the nail on the head about the COWH and his wife....

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
No link...must be hatemail.
Pace Dog should just say outloud: "I HATE Barrack Hussein Obama!!"

It is quite evident in the half-dozen or more threads he starts about the man on this forum each day. He should just tell us and get it over with......
If he does will you stop the broken record posts?
If he explains in detail why he hates the POTUS so vehemently using facts, figures, video, etal, that only concern Obama's politics without insulting the President or insulting the poor, or calling the First Lady fat.  If he can convince me that there is another reason besides skin color that can create such venomous hatred for someone p-dog has never met or will never know personally, then, yes, I will stop calling him a bigoted racist. Fair enough.
Massie did all the talking I need to do.

27A black reporter hits the nail on the head about the COWH and his wife.... - Page 2 Empty more of the same.... 9/2/2013, 1:19 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
No link...must be hatemail.
Pace Dog should just say outloud: "I HATE Barrack Hussein Obama!!"

It is quite evident in the half-dozen or more threads he starts about the man on this forum each day. He should just tell us and get it over with......
If he does will you stop the broken record posts?
If he explains in detail why he hates the POTUS so vehemently using facts, figures, video, etal, that only concern Obama's politics without insulting the President or insulting the poor, or calling the First Lady fat.  If he can convince me that there is another reason besides skin color that can create such venomous hatred for someone p-dog has never met or will never know personally, then, yes, I will stop calling him a bigoted racist. Fair enough.
Massie did all the talking I need to do.
Massie is a jealous man, making a huge fortune typing far-right vitriol to make all you bigoted racists feel better about hating the black guy and his black wife.  You two are like peas in a pod. Made for each other.

"You can tell a bigot; but not much."

Last edited by CarlSagan on 9/2/2013, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Peedog also hates people who have different views than he does. Yes, there are people like him out there. Sadly.

Markle

Markle

Amusing.

All these comments from the local Progressives in their feeble attempts distract from the original essay.

Obviously the reason being is they cannot find a single word which is wrong in that essay they hate. Progressives do find the facts and truths incredibly offensive.

30A black reporter hits the nail on the head about the COWH and his wife.... - Page 2 Empty considerations 9/2/2013, 6:12 am

Markle wrote:Amusing.

All these comments from the local Progressives in their feeble attempts distract from the original essay.

Obviously the reason being is they cannot find a single word which is wrong in that essay they hate.  Progressives do find the facts and truths incredibly offensive.
I can find many untruths and much misinformation in the aforementioned essay. Many. My point, which obviously is missed by closed-minded ultra-conservatives, is that one must consider the source.  In this case, the source is a far, far-right wing hack who cannot make money without insulting the President of the United States.
It is quite amusing how clairvoyant you think you are.  You think you know exactly what the President thinks.  You think you know what I think.
Quite amusing.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:Amusing.

Obviously the reason being is they cannot find a single word which is wrong in that essay they hate.  Progressives do find the facts and truths incredibly offensive.
I can find many untruths and much misinformation in the aforementioned essay. Many. My point, which obviously is missed by closed-minded ultra-conservatives, is that one must consider the source.  In this case, the source is a far, far-right wing hack who cannot make money without insulting the President of the United States.
It is quite amusing how clairvoyant you think you are.  You think you know exactly what the President thinks.  You think you know what I think.
Quite amusing.
And yet you post...NOTHING>

A black reporter hits the nail on the head about the COWH and his wife.... - Page 2 AnimatedLaughterPink

Of course I know what President Barack Hussein Obama thinks. I DO NOT listen to what he says, I have, since he began to run, WATCHED who he was with (as he told everyone to do) and WHAT HE DOES.

After that, piece of cake.

You don't understand, I don't CARE what you think. You simply like to stir the pile.

CarlSagan wrote:
This progressive types about unity, diversity, compromise for the good of the country, and helping the poor. That is to what you refer to as a "cesspool of vitriol."  OK.
A black reporter hits the nail on the head about the COWH and his wife.... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4826827077126946&pid=1

Really?????

Is that why you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals keep pushing for more special privileges for specific minority groups and such...

Like that health care package Obamacare that ya' all didn't even read before signing it? How's that working out for you anyway?... Oh that's right! The individual mandate that's make more people quit or go bankrupt has to be complied with while those big companies that you complained about and are now in bed with got a delay of a year... or more..... if ever... that they have to comply to this pressing mandate. Yep that' really helping the poor by making more of them.

How about that amnesty package that you're pushing for?... Oh wait! It's only so those illegal foreign nationals can stay here and has nothing to do with true immigration. In all you refuse to even address the legal immigrants that have jumped through the hoops to come here and make concessions for a higher quota for them and their families. Yep that's really encouraging sign of increasing cultural diversity when people from around the world aren't even considered in your little narrow visioned political agenda.

How about that marriage thingee for people other than one man one woman in a marriage?... Oh wait! You only support granting marriage rights to same sex partners. Even though the argument was that mature willing companions should be able to form marriage unions. Yep that's encouraging unity and the good of all when you refuse to accept that there are a variety of mature willing companions other than same sex partners who might want to form their own marriage groups as they see fit.

I could go on with a few other pressing issues that you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals think are so important but I know for a fact that people, such as yourself, are the biggest bigots in the country and only want it their way instead of considering the whole issue and compromising to allow the most good be done.

Your narrow-visioned view of things which grants special privileges to certain groups only leads to the tyranny that big government can become as you demand more and more government intervention to take and redistribute from those that keep that self-same government operating.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if34bKbBqXI

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum