Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Politics-swings both ways on war

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Politics-swings both ways on war Empty Politics-swings both ways on war 8/30/2013, 12:58 pm

Remember when Bush was called a "chicken hawk" because he was only served in the Air National Guard? Good times, good times

#NameObamasNewWar Operation Somehow This Will End Up Being Bush's Fault
#NameObamasNewWar Operation Oops I Said 'Red Line'
#NameObamasNewWar Operation I Wrote a Check With My Mouth Now You Cash It With Your Ass
#NameObamasNewWar Operation Seinfeld (a war about nothing)
#NameObamasNewWar Operation OMG We Have To Stop Our Enemies From Killing Each Other
#NameObamasNewWar Operation Congressional Authorization? We Don' Need No Steenkeeng Congressional Authorization

"Now get out there and attack Syria, but for God's sake don't disrupt any traffic!" #CommanderInChief

I'll support bombing Syria if Obama joins the Texas Air National Guard and learns to fly a vintage F-102

"President Bush must not be allowed to act without the authority and oversight of Congress." - Hillary 02/07

"And if he does, if he does, I would move to impeach him. .....the President has no constitutional authority...to take this nation to war...unless we're attacked" - Biden 12/07  - Hardball with Chris Matthews witll be epic next week.

Don't worry, hipsters. Obama is only being a chickenhawk neocon ironically.

Bush rallied 40 nations to support action in Iraq. For Syria, Obama has rallied Magic Johnson. Have you ever seen a more botched operation than Obama in Syria? - Larry Kudlow

Behind every double standard is a single standard. And in this case the standard is "If Obama does it, it's okay."

They told me that if I voted for Romney...[zzztt, fttt, brzzz boom. Hypocrisy circuits overload]

What I can't figure out is how the Koch brothers got Obama into this mess in the first place.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Did you ever form your own opinion on this whole Syria thing yet? Or are you still just parroting tweets and comments that you hear people on the radio and TV say?

Don't hate the message directed at your hero. Turn about it fair play. Bush had to endure it so put your BIG BOY pants on and deal with it.

4Politics-swings both ways on war Empty apples and oranges 8/30/2013, 1:36 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Don't hate the message directed at your hero.Turn about it fair play. Bush had to endure it so put your BIG BOY pants on and deal with it.
The BIG difference that you cannot comprehend is that Dick and Dubya LIED to the entire world about WMDs to start a war that sent 5,000 American soldiers to their death.
Just because Boards, myself, and others do not harbor the illogical and unreasonable amount of hatred that you and others do towards the President of the United States, that does mean he is our hero.  Just because we cannot spew the putrid filth of unadulterated, bigoted hatred that you and your comrades can does not make him our hero.

You all hate him only because he is black. Put on your wee-little boy pants on, and admit it.

"You can tell a bigot; but not much."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Did you ever form your own opinion on this whole Syria thing yet?  Or are you still just parroting tweets and comments that you hear people on the radio and TV say?
It's funny how he tells others not to hate.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Deal with it guys....hate it for you. See, that pendulum swings both ways.

Too bad Carl the race card doesn't fit here. Just because I disagree with the POTUS doesn't make me racist, but you bringing it up each time DOES make you the racist.

Want to know where Saddam's WMDs went to? Just look to Syria. I know you want to spin and deflect the fact that convoy after convoy of military trucks headed to Syria before the 2003 invasion. So, George and Dick never lied. The only liar, is YOU.

Deal with it, Obama isn't the Nobel Peace Prize winning POTUS that he is revered to be. He's bombed more countries and is on the verge of starting his third war in 5 years. That's a FACT.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Don't hate the message directed at your hero. Turn about it fair play. Bush had to endure it so put your BIG BOY pants on and deal with it.
Bush endured scrutiny for leading us into a war that cost thousands of American lives, lasted a decade, and cost over a trillion dollars. Are you comparing that to...hmm...something that hasn't even happened yet?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Too bad Carl the race card doesn't fit here. Just because I disagree with the POTUS doesn't make me racist, but you bringing it up each time DOES make you the racist.

Want to know where Saddam's WMDs went to? Just look to Syria. I know you want to spin and deflect the fact that convoy after convoy of military trucks headed to Syria before the 2003 invasion. So, George and Dick never lied. The only liar, is YOU.

Deal with it, Obama isn't the Nobel Peace Prize winning POTUS that he is revered to be. He's bombed more countries and is on the verge of starting his third war in 5 years. That's a FACT.

He brings up race because it is the only way to defend Obama's presidency.  He truly believes the non- support of Obama is due to skin color...ignore the little man.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think PaceDog just needs to admit to us that he hates Barrack Obama's guts. I think it would be very theraputical for him. Laughing

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think PaceDog just needs to admit to us that he hates Barrack Obama's guts. I think it would be very theraputical for him. Laughing
Just as you disliked and still dislike President Bush.  Laughing

12Politics-swings both ways on war Empty Really? 8/30/2013, 5:07 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Too bad Carl the race card doesn't fit here. Just because I disagree with the POTUS doesn't make me racist, but you bringing it up each time DOES make you the racist.

He brings up race because it is the only way to defend Obama's presidency.  He truly believes the non- support of Obama is due to skin color...ignore the little man.
Yet, it seems you cannot.
Yes, I truly believe that the illogical and unreasonable hatred that you and your comrades harbor toward the POTUS cannot simply be because of his politics. Nowhere have you ever seen or read the vitriol and pure, unadulterated hatred toward GWB as compared to the bigoted hatred you and your comrade pollute this forum with daily toward the President. Since you choose not to convince me of otherwise, I will continue to accuse you of being unrepentant, bigoted racists.
Prove me wrong, or continue to feel the wrath.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think PaceDog just needs to admit to us that he hates Barrack Obama's guts. I think it would be very theraputical for him. Laughing
There is a difference between disliking someone based upon their actions, and then blindly disliking someone due to a worldview warped by politics.

Just the other day, PACEDOG was whining because Obama had not yet taken action in Syria. Today, PACEDOG is whining because he thinks Obama is going to take action in Syria. Meanwhile, PACEDOG cannot even communicate his own opinion on Syria.

Huge difference.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Yet, it seems you cannot.
Yes, I truly believe that the illogical and unreasonable hatred that you and your comrades harbor toward the POTUS cannot simply be because of his politics. Nowhere have you ever seen or read the vitriol and pure, unadulterated hatred toward GWB as compared to the bigoted hatred you and your comrade pollute this forum with daily toward the President. Since you choose not to convince me of otherwise, I will continue to accuse you of being unrepentant, bigoted racists.
Prove me wrong, or continue to feel the wrath.

Show me one post I have made that demonstrates ' what you think' is my bigoted hatred for Obama. You can not define who I am  with your assumed bullshit.

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
There is a difference between disliking someone based upon their actions, and then blindly disliking someone due to a worldview warped by politics.

Just the other day, PACEDOG was whining because Obama had not yet taken action in Syria.  Today, PACEDOG is whining because he thinks Obama is going to take action in Syria.  Meanwhile,  PACEDOG cannot even communicate his own opinion on Syria.  

Huge difference.
Giving you some of your own medicine. Deal with it.

....about when you do the same for President Bush...

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Don't hate the message directed at your hero.Turn about it fair play. Bush had to endure it so put your BIG BOY pants on and deal with it.
The BIG difference that you cannot comprehend is that Dick and Dubya LIED to the entire world about WMDs to start a war that sent 5,000 American soldiers to their death.
."
4488 for Iraq. Learn to count, but LBJ beat that by about 14x over in Vietnam. http://antiwar.com/casualties/

Obama has Bush beat in Astan.

For the total 2,053 fallen troops in Afghanistan since the United States began military operations in October 2001, 1,484 have died during the Obama administration, meaning approximately 72 percent of U.S. casualties in Afghanistan have occurred during President Obama’s first term. - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/72-us-casualities-afghan-war-under-obamas-watch#sthash.eqQ7Jc6Y.dpuf

I think that's because of the rules of engagement during obama's watch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum