Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boards and other economics guru's please help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ive been doing a little light reading tonight.

Id like for one of you to explain to me what SDR's are. I don't want google copy and paste, I have that. Id like your thoughts and interpretations of current speculations about them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_drawing_rights

http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.htm

perhaps we can put to rest that whole thing about the MIC too with this thread?

boards? or any of you other know it alls regarding economics. are you not going to step up to the plate on this topic?

I was leaving this to the experts... but interested what they say first. I'll just say that when currency isn't backed by anything... anything goes. In fact... I'd say money more closely represents debt these days. But when money shrinks... not everyone loses.

PkrBum wrote:I was leaving this to the experts... but interested what they say first. I'll just say that when currency isn't backed by anything... anything goes. In fact... I'd say money more closely represents debt these days. But when money shrinks... not everyone loses.
I was hoping they would at least attempt to share something on it.

I was amazed to find out about this, just by random clicking from one read to another.

We were given a lot of SDR's in 2009. and the amount of SRD's issued have doubled since then around the world.

The only way I can explain it is the IMF has created its own air money, or it resembles that.

Id love for others to explore this, I think this is something that is significant in the world today that is not being shown to us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum