Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR SEAOAT: This was happening as Sharpton was trying to be Martin Luther King.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/25/chicago-shootings_n_3813667.html?utm_hp_ref=chicago

If Martin Luther King was alive, he would not be at the Washington Mall, seaoat.
He would be in Chicago.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm watching the NBC Nightly News as we speak.  No mention of the 11 gunned down in Chicago over the weekend.  Just another story about the white psycho who ALMOST killed in Decatur,  Georgia.  
That story's been running on tv day and night since it happened.  But no mention of Chicago.
It kind of reminds me of when there's an airliner crash and no one is killed.
For days following,  it gets banner front page coverage in the nation's newspapers and leads the national tv news.
But the hundreds of people killed in car wrecks at the same time gets no national attention.

Nekochan

Nekochan

11 year old shot at 4 am on the steps of her house....why is a kid that age sitting outside at 4 am? The shooter is a female and no one else was injured. Was she aiming for the girl? This is all very strange, even if it's a bad neighborhood.

Nekochan

Nekochan

11 year old shot at 4 am on the steps of her house....why is a kid that age sitting outside at 4 am? The shooter is a female and no one else was injured. Was she aiming for the girl? This is all very strange, even if it's a bad neighborhood.

2seaoat

I am sorry.....I find humor that King is elevated, to bring down current civil right advocates, and that some want to dictate what is important in the movement and where they should be at. I doubt you see the humor.

One story advances gun control... the other shows the folly of laws that only really restrict responsible law abiding citizens.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I am sorry.....I find humor that King is elevated, to bring down current civil right advocates, and that some want to dictate what is important in the movement and where they should be at.   I doubt you see the humor.
Movement schmoovement.  Who cares about a movement when children are dying at the hands of other children.  
A "movement" can take many forms including a bowel movement.
That bowel movement Sharpton runs is blaming "white racism" for the violence. That is when he even talks about it and it's hard to find time for that when he spends so much time grandstanding and hotdogging.

Last edited by Bob on 8/25/2013, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Let's pass a law saying children can't have guns..real ones anyway...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Let's pass a law saying children can't have guns..real ones anyway...
A dozen laws and movements won't change anything.  The only way it will change is when some of those parents raising the children get civilized.  But first there has to be a movement to even round them up wherever they went to.  Which is usually wherever they went to make more children after they've abandoned the first ones.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Let's pass a law saying children can't have guns..real ones anyway...
A dozen laws and movements won't change anything.  The only way it will change is when some of those parents raising the children get civilized.  But first there has to be a movement to even round them up wherever they went to.  Which is usually wherever they went to make more children after they've abandoned the first ones.
Here I thought it was the government raising the children and their mandated school prison system teaching them values like masturbation lesbian play and gay fun.

2seaoat

So the only way to have stopped the violence during the first Prohibition in Chicago was to civilize the Irish and Italians...........that the violence in Chicago is a matter of poor upbringing. Perhaps, but when a kid can make 2k a day selling eightballs on a corner.....territorial strife and gang violence takes priority over the Father knows best solutions to inner city gang strife.

I wonder what Al thinks about the drug war? If only we could get King back, he would do things the right way.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Here I thought it was the government raising the children and their mandated school prison system teaching them values like masturbation lesbian play and gay fun.
I'm not sure we can blame the gun violence in black chicago neighborhoods on the queers.
Well maybe if Bill O'Reilly is right and teenage lesbian gangs are terrorizing the countryside. But only if. lol

2seaoat

inner city gun violence= drugs and gangs

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:So the only way to have stopped the violence during the first Prohibition in Chicago was to civilize the Irish and Italians...........that the violence in Chicago is a matter of poor upbringing.   Perhaps, but when a kid can make 2k a day selling eightballs on a corner.....territorial strife and gang violence takes priority over the Father knows best solutions to inner city gang strife.

I wonder what Al thinks about the drug war?   If only we could get King back, he would do things the right way.
Of course this is where you and I find 100% agreement.  About how the drug Prohibition does nothing except create crime I mean.
However,  the drug Prohibition is in all the center cities.  But the amount of gun violence in Chicago is in a league all by itself.

Last edited by Bob on 8/25/2013, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I'm not sure we can blame the gun violence in black chicago neighborhoods on the queers.  
Well maybe if Bill O'Reilly is right and teenage lesbian gangs are terrorizing the countryside.  But only if.  lol
Bob I hate to tell you this but all this is about sex...you got to prove yourself worthy of injecting your DNA into a womb so you do the macho thing and that way as the alpha male you get to reproduce....power is the ultimate aphrodisiac after all ..right Henry ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob I hate to tell you this but all this is about sex...you got to prove yourself worthy of injecting your DNA into a womb so you do the macho thing and that way as the alpha male you get to reproduce....power is the ultimate aphrodisiac after all ..right Henry ?
But since very few queers are injecting their DNA into wombs, then it aint queers makin the welfare babies. Gotcha. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
But since very few queers are injecting their DNA into wombs,  then it aint queers makin the welfare babies.  Gotcha.  lol
Bob queerism like masturbation is a very selfish pursuit involved in pleasing one's self....Having children in a TRUE family is unselfish and requires devotion something which many men have chucked into the waste bin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:11 year old shot at 4 am on the steps of her house....why is a kid that age sitting outside at 4 am?  
Damn good question. But I doubt Sharpton is able to answer it. Maybe Bill Cosby could though.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A Chicago Tribune report sheds some light on one aspect of it, nekochan.

The girl, 11, was sitting on the steps of her home in the 2300 block of North Kostner Avenue in the Hermosa neighborhood with family members about 4 a.m.

No one else on the steps and porch area, including her 25-year-old brother and an aunt, was wounded.

So she was accompanied by family members and not alone on the steps.
But it doesn't explain why any of them were sitting on the steps at 4 AM.
Could have been for some good reason but we're left in the dark (no pun intended) about that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've read that most of the gun violence is in the near south and near west neighborhoods (from downtown).
I just google mapped it and 2300 N Kostner Ave (where the family members were on the porch) is in that locale (near west side).

It might be a good idea not to be outside at 4 AM in those neighborhoods.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's a photo of that block from google maps.

FOR SEAOAT:  This was happening as Sharpton was trying to be Martin Luther King. Kostne10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Breaking Bad is on in 24 minutes Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Breaking Bad is on in 24 minutes Bob
I love the show. But I got sidetracked after season 2 and need to get caught up with it on netflix or I'll be out of sync.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Breaking Bad is on in 24 minutes Bob
I love the show.  But I got sidetracked after season 2 and need to get caught up with it on netflix or I'll be out of sync.
Yes a lot has changed so that's right Netflick it...I caught up on the weekend marathons they had before the new season...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum