Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republican Congressman's Wet Dream

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

You simply cannot make this kind of stuff up.

Check this out:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/21/gop-rep-impeaching-obama-would-be-a-dream-come-true/?hpt=po_c2

The star of this post is Republican Kerry Bentivolio, the first-term Representative from Michigan's 11th district.
What a bad joke. No policy, no ideas: just Impeach Him!!! Too Funny.
He is a Freshman, Tea Partier, and Republican so, I know, I should not be expecting much, but still. These are the incompetents that are running our country.
The first funny part is that he is asking anyone who can help:
"Please tell me how I can impeach the President?"
Answer: evidence.
"Wait, you need evidence." "Awww, shucks."
Wait, that is not the funniest part. It is at the very end. He blames the distrustful media for everything. Not his colleagues. They are all honest, he said.
"Every congressman I've had, well at least on my side of the aisle, has been very straight and forward," Bentivolio said WITH A STRAIGHT FACE.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

knothead

knothead

I confess I was off the mark by believing that the TP segment was losing ground but they are all from gerrymandered districts and consequently have the obligation to patronize their base. Soon we will see if this element is willing to bring down the entire US government in the "defund ObamaCare" position . . . . . it is economic terrorism and I remain hopeful John Boehner will stand up to the GOP Taliban element and prevent it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

knothead wrote:I confess I was off the mark by believing that the TP segment was losing ground but they are all from gerrymandered districts and consequently have the obligation to patronize their base.  Soon we will see if this element is willing to bring down the entire US government in the "defund ObamaCare" position . . . . . it is economic terrorism and I remain hopeful John Boehner will stand up to the GOP Taliban element and prevent it.
I honestly have no faith whatsoever in John Boehner's ability to stand up to or for anything.

polecat

polecat

The Republican base is made up of mostly older Americans; that’s no surprise. When they had the opportunity to activate and increase their base by welcoming in the upstart Tea Party, the wisdom of the Grand Old Party jumped at the chance. Only now are they beginning to glimpse the overwhelming powers of stupid they unleashed. A veritable cornucopia of prejudice, discrimination, ignorance, religious fervor and hate. A Pandora’s Box of idiocracy. The stupid flowed like a tapped keg at Rumspringa. Now, drunk from that keg, Republicans of old find themselves searching for their identity; like looking for keys to their ride that they dropped while being drug around the party by some chaste but willing, bonneted, overly religious, and directionless youth drunk from the same tap. “She looked good last night though. Didn’t she, Red?”

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/08/22/tea-party-brings-the-baggage-weighs-down-republican-race/#ixzz2cieb5avL

Don't worry... you collectivist commies are winning... this country will be fully socialized by mid century.

Followed by militant autocracy... hope I didn't spoil the ending for you.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

PkrBum wrote:Don't worry... you collectivist commies are winning... this country will be fully socialized by mid century.

We need to hold them off for a bit longer. I might still be alive by mid century.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:

Check this out:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/21/gop-rep-impeaching-obama-would-be-a-dream-come-true/?hpt=po_c2

The star of this post is Republican Kerry Bentivolio, the first-term Representative from Michigan's 11th district.
He is a Freshman, Tea Partier, and Republican so, I know, I should not be expecting much, but still.  These are the incompetents that are running our country.
Wait, that is not the funniest part. It is at the very end.  He blames the distrustful media for everything. Not his colleagues.  They are all honest, he said.
"Every congressman I've had, well at least on my side of the aisle, has been very straight and forward," Bentivolio said WITH A STRAIGHT FACE.

Check this out:

Republican Congressman's Wet Dream Chappaquiddick_incident

Republican Congressman's Wet Dream Charles_rangel_1--300x300_zps262d4dfa

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

Check this out:

He is a Freshman, Tea Partier, and Republican so, I know, I should not be expecting much, but still.  These are the incompetents that are running our country.
Wait, that is not the funniest part. It is at the very end.  He blames the distrustful media for everything. Not his colleagues.  They are all honest, he said.

Check this out:

I agree, you cannot invent things like this or people like Markle . . . .

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't worry... you collectivist commies are winning... this country will be fully socialized by mid century.

We need to hold them off for a bit longer.  I might still be alive by mid century.
Republican Congressman's Wet Dream Th?id=H.4947816291568352&pid=1

Don't worry. If PkrBum's prediction is correct we'll all be gone in a flash anyway.

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0HrrR9QDQU

Smile 

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

Check this out:

Check this out:

I agree, you cannot invent things like this or people like Markle . . . .
Step up Knothead, what did I invent?

Republican Congressman's Wet Dream TonyRezkoObamaPoster

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

That's what it is...our country's becoming more egalitarian. Now I understand how the poor people caused the economic catastrophe...thanks for the enlightenment...almost a catharsis, really, because here I was blaming the blankin' bastards on Wall Street and their congressional stooges.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum