Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newt has the News

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newt has the News Empty Newt has the News 8/17/2013, 9:01 pm

Newt says some crazy stuff, but when he is correct, he is correct.

Check this out:

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/political-insider/2013/aug/15/your-daily-jolt-newt-gingrich-chides-gop-its-zero-/

I especially enjoyed this quote:
“I will bet you – for most of you, if you go home in the next two weeks, while your members of Congress are home, and you look them in the eye and you say, ‘What is your positive replacement for Obamacare?’ They will have zero answer.

“Because we are caught up right now in a culture, and you see it every single day, where as long as we’re negative, and as long as we’re vicious, and as long as we can tear down our opponent, we don’t have to learn anything. And so we don’t.”

Our own Congressman Jeff Miller (R) has embraced this dark side of the GOP. As has our Junior Senator Marco Rubio (R). Neither can offer any viable alternative to getting everyone to see a doctor on a regular basis. They can only say that what that black guy did was all wrong.
The PPACA is designed to get everyone to see a doctor on a regular basis therefore living healthier lives and reducing future costs.
What is so evil about that?

2Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/17/2013, 10:17 pm

better for 90% of people to eat fresh meat than 100% to eat rotten meat.

3Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/17/2013, 10:29 pm

. wrote:better for 90% of people to eat fresh meat than 100% to eat rotten meat.

What's your dog in this fight,Chrissy? You have health insurance. Are you so greedy you can't see other people getting help?

4Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/17/2013, 11:57 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
. wrote:better for 90% of people to eat fresh meat than 100% to eat rotten meat.

What's your dog in this fight,Chrissy? You have health insurance. Are you so greedy you can't see other people getting help?
You have health insurance as well. What's your point? The problem with Obamacare is that it is substandard and requires those of us already paying for insurance to pay more for others that don't pay for it.

5Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/18/2013, 12:34 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You have health insurance as well. What's your point? The problem with Obamacare is that it is substandard and requires those of us already paying for insurance to pay more for others that don't pay for it.
My point is I'm glad poor people are getting insurance. and I'm not begrudging them that like your ilk is. If you have a problem w/ it blame it on the greedy insurance companies... not on the people who need it.

6Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/18/2013, 12:52 am

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:Newt says some crazy stuff, but when he is correct, he is correct.

Check this out:

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/political-insider/2013/aug/15/your-daily-jolt-newt-gingrich-chides-gop-its-zero-/

“I will bet you – for most of you, if you go home in the next two weeks, while your members of Congress are home, and you look them in the eye and you say, ‘What is your positive replacement for Obamacare?’ They will have zero answer.

“Because we are caught up right now in a culture, and you see it every single day, where as long as we’re negative, and as long as we’re vicious, and as long as we can tear down our opponent, we don’t have to learn anything. And so we don’t.”

Our own Congressman Jeff Miller (R) has embraced this dark side of the GOP. As has our Junior Senator Marco Rubio (R). Neither can offer any viable alternative to getting everyone to see a doctor on a regular basis. They can only say that what that black guy did was all wrong.
The PPACA is designed to get everyone to see a doctor on a regular basis therefore living healthier lives and reducing future costs.
Part of every one of your posts which leaves you as the racist. Shameful!

Newt has the News ShoutRacist

7Newt has the News Empty agree? 8/18/2013, 7:40 am

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:Newt says some crazy stuff, but when he is correct, he is correct.

Check this out:

Part of every one of your posts which leaves you as the racist.  Shameful!

Newt has the News ShoutRacist
Yes, it is shameful. None of ultra-conservative contributors to this forum have proven to me why they can hate the sitting President so much, other than because he is black. He is not even referred to as the President by many of these posters. He is the COWH. (which is disrespectful in itself) These same posters cannot even bring themselves to show the respect the office deserves. Therefore, since no other reasonable, logical reasons are given, and I surmise that you all hate him just because he is black. I agree, it is shameful.

I also noticed that you did not refute my post, Mr. Markle; you must agree. Thanks!

8Newt has the News Empty another false statement 8/18/2013, 7:48 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

This is why so many people still are apprehensive about the PPACA. There is so much misinformation gladly spewed by the far-right, how could they not?

Pacedog, please read the news. (ANY other news source besides faux news) In every state that has opened the health insurance exchanges, health care premiums are going down for everybody because of the increased competition.
When all Americans are seeing a doctor on a regular basis, we will all live healthier lives which in itself will cut costs.
Besides, most poor people are poor through no fault of their own. Why hate them?

9Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/18/2013, 11:47 am

Peedog feeds on misinformation and lies. It's what makes him get up every morning.

10Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/18/2013, 2:44 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Newt is the one who opened Pandora's Box...of course he didn't do it alone. It's so hard to get the demons back in the box.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/343717/august-11-2010/moral-compass-5000-action-center

11Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/18/2013, 5:17 pm

2seaoat

Newt would have been good for America. He manipulates the far right with crazy talk, but he has the intelligence and experience to make significant reductions in government while using common sense not to go too far.......He scared the special interests because he would have knocked their silly monopolies and greed to the curb, but he also would have straight forward dealt with the corruption and abuse in some of our social programs. I am not crazy.......and he is right......we need to listen to his words and care a little less where he puts little Newt.

12Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/18/2013, 5:28 pm

I've never said he wasn't an able and pragmatic leader... if anything that makes other choices he's made especially tragic. He could've done great things... instead he proved himself terminally flawed. It's probably better that we found out when we did.

13Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/18/2013, 5:49 pm

2seaoat

I've never said he wasn't an able and pragmatic leader... if anything that makes other choices he's made especially tragic. He could've done great things... instead he proved himself terminally flawed. It's probably better that we found out when we did.

He knows where the skeletons are.......so the special interests had to portray him as some kind of crazy person......he is not. He would have made real cuts in subsidy to the fat cats, and he would have no problem going after disability cheats and food stamp cheats. The Oligarchy was scared to death of Newt, and the success he achieved in making practical cuts while not throwing out the baby with the bathwater. I will take his experience and intelligence over any GOP candidate, and as Much as I like Christie.......he will be manipulated, and does not have the federal experience to know where the skeletons are.........Newt was dangerous, and when he started getting traction in polls.......he was not destroyed by liberals.....he was destroyed by entrenched interests who could not control the man.

14Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/18/2013, 5:58 pm

There may come a time again when this country elects a person that promises to cut govt size and scope...

but I don't see that in the near future.

15Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/18/2013, 7:05 pm

2seaoat

There may come a time again when this country elects a person that promises to cut govt size and scope...

but I don't see that in the near future.

I agree totally. It has to be a balance approach of expanding private sector job creation while eliminating wasteful and redundant federal programs. We simply need someone with extraordinary intelligence and experience. As much as I like many of the things which President Bush and President Obama did which were positive, neither had the requisite federal experience. We seem to choose governors, which take four years to get them up to speed. Hillary has an incredible amount of knowledge and experience, and she might surprise some folks just like I thought Newt was capable of the same. I will vote for Christy probably, but it will take him four years to get up to speed. He has done some good budget reductions in NJ, but the federal government is an entire other animal, and Newt was the whole package......he could have made smart reductions, but the Oligarchy did not want their subsidies and meal ticket punched by someone with his knowledge...........I know most people on this forum think I am nuts for my support of Newt, but if someone like him does not come along in the next 15 years, it will become increasingly difficult to make the necessary adjustments.

16Newt has the News Empty Re: Newt has the News 8/18/2013, 11:04 pm

Newt is a total shit head that lets women move him around by pulling on his dick  I have no use for him.
Newt has the News 9k=

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum