Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making good use of Aborted Babies..in YOUR food, cosmetics and vaccines

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/aborted-human-fetal-cells-in-your-food-vaccines-cosmetics/

The traditional process is to inject viral material into chicken eggs and then to harvest the antibodies that are produced. This is a time intensive process, and a way to speed up the production of vaccine has been sought, and has been found.

The foremost way to streamline the process involves taking human cells, instead of eggs, and using them as the medium in which to grow the viral material to produce the desired vaccine. [...] one company in particular has a line of cellular material that they license to other major pharmaceutical companies so that they can create pharmaceutical products. These products include flu vaccines.

Abortion is legal.
Using something that will otherwise  be discarded for a good purpose is something that I favor.

It's never been proven that autism is related to vaccinations.
It has been proven that vaccinations protect humans from disease.
I believe organ donations are just fine too.

Last edited by bluemoon on 8/13/2013, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghouls ewwwwww yeah in organ donations there was no murder and permission was obtained

I've got at least one piece of my body that belonged to some dead person. I am very grateful for that donation.
It isn't ghoulish at all.

Actually, I have two places within  my body that have something from a dead person.
I forgot about one of the donations I received, it was so long ago.

But if that makes me a ghoul, at least I'm a healthy ghoul.

LOL

Once more, murder is a legal term and our laws do not call abortions before a certain date in a pregnancy to be murder. That's a term you like to use that not everyone accepts.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="bluemoon"]Actually, I have two places within  my body that have something from a dead person.

LOL[/quote

Only if you ate the body parts with a nice Chianti

People eating fetal flavor enhancers everyday. Yeech !

Making good use of Aborted Babies..in YOUR food, cosmetics and vaccines Th?id=H.4698562194967614&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVpN312hYgU

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Actually, I have two places within  my body that have something from a dead person.

LOL[/quote

Only if you ate the body parts with a nice Chianti  

People eating fetal flavor enhancers everyday. Yeech !
I probably would rather there not be any human tissue in anything I eat. I'll have to agree with you on that.
I have thought that if I were one of those people who crashed down in the Andes, I'd have had to have had a good way to cook anything that was laying around, and I'm not sure I could have eaten it then. People do a lot of things when they're  desperate though.

If you're starving to death, I guess I wouldn't see anything wrong with someone else that did it though.

I certainly know how to stop a thread in its tracks, don't I?
LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

bluemoon wrote:I certainly know how to stop a thread in its  tracks, don't I?
LOL
Making good use of Aborted Babies..in YOUR food, cosmetics and vaccines Feb21_10

11Making good use of Aborted Babies..in YOUR food, cosmetics and vaccines Empty crap 8/14/2013, 5:48 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/aborted-human-fetal-cells-in-your-food-vaccines-cosmetics/

The traditional process is to inject viral material into chicken eggs and then to harvest the antibodies that are produced. This is a time intensive process, and a way to speed up the production of vaccine has been sought, and has been found.

The foremost way to streamline the process involves taking human cells, instead of eggs, and using them as the medium in which to grow the viral material to produce the desired vaccine. [...] one company in particular has a line of cellular material that they license to other major pharmaceutical companies so that they can create pharmaceutical products. These products include flu vaccines.
This is what you spend your time reading and believing???
So sad, and pathetic really.

"I pity the fool...." Mr. T

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

This post was made by CarlSagan who is currently on your ignore list.

Banned poster.

13Making good use of Aborted Babies..in YOUR food, cosmetics and vaccines Empty Not anymore 8/19/2013, 2:56 am

Joanimaroni wrote:This post was made by CarlSagan who is currently on your ignore list.

Banned poster.
Not anymore. I am not Bill Moore.
You sure did enjoy that while it lasted, did you not?

bluemoon wrote:I certainly know how to stop a thread in its  tracks, don't I?
LOL

Lucky us that your Mother chose life.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, I happen to know for a fact that Carl Sagan is not Bill Moore.
Bill Moore is reading the forum but is no longer posting.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Is he living with you now?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Amongst all the stuff in my warehouse,  somewhere buried in there is a jar full of formaldehyde with an aborted fetus in it.  It came from a sealed police property room inside an old New Orleans courthouse.  The contents of the property room (a whole floor of the courthouse) were sold at auction and I obtained the fetus and a lot of other stuff from the individual who won the auction.
I got it to resell on eBay but discovered it's agin the ebay rules.  Still trying to think of a way to profit from it.

Last edited by Bob on 8/19/2013, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Is he living with you now?
Nah just conversing with him on the phone. But trust me, he's not Carl Sagan. Florida Texan will verify that too.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Nah just conversing with him on the phone.  But trust me,  he's not Carl Sagan.  Florida Texan will verify that too.
Well that's good to know cause she already verified that Bush Sr killed Kennedy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I never liked the real Carl Sagan either. Everything he yapped about took Billions and Billions of tons of faith to believe.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Nah just conversing with him on the phone.  But trust me,  he's not Carl Sagan.  Florida Texan will verify that too.
I trust what you say, Bob.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob, that fetus in a jar is just creepy.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I trust what Bob says too...it's the other party that I don't trust (and I'm not talking about FT).  The other one has pulled the wool over many eyes on these forums.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Nothing like attacking a new poster because of mistaken identity. Carl must feel so welcome. BTW, welcome Carl.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Nothing like attacking a new poster because of mistaken identity.  Carl must feel so welcome.  BTW, welcome Carl.  
Carl is not very friendly that I can see and he "corrects" people when they are not wrong.  Makes him look kinda stupid. Good that you like him though...he needs a friend on here. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum