Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oblamer is a "Lead From Behind" President

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perhaps he should have thought of this eye opener before allowing Benghazi to happen. I would think it more of a "dishonor" to allow them to be killed but narcissists like BHO think a little different.

“We don’t have time to keep playing these political games in Washington,” Obama said, arguing that the more important work is ensuring that U.S. diplomats are adequately protected. “We dishonor them when we turn things like this into a political circus.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-dismisses-criticism-of-benghazi-talking-points-as-side-show/2013/05/13/748745e2-bbd7-11e2-9b09-1638acc3942e_story.html?hpid=z1

nochain wrote:Perhaps he should have thought of this eye opener before allowing Benghazi to happen. I would think it more of a "dishonor" to allow them to be killed but narcissists like BHO think a little different.

“We don’t have time to keep playing these political games in Washington,” Obama said, arguing that the more important work is ensuring that U.S. diplomats are adequately protected. “We dishonor them when we turn things like this into a political circus.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-dismisses-criticism-of-benghazi-talking-points-as-side-show/2013/05/13/748745e2-bbd7-11e2-9b09-1638acc3942e_story.html?hpid=z1

Fuck you very fucking much you lying POS.

Perhaps Reagan should have thought of our future terrorist threat when he did absolutely NOTHING to retaliate against their actions on his feckless, it's all good now that I'm in charge, watch.

It's obvious Ronnie didn't give a flying fuck about his grandkids, and even less about our future as a Nation.....A Beacon of Light.....indeed.

What bullshit. He should be exhumed, impeached and hung, then buried in an unmarked grave in Potter's Field.

Henery Hawk wrote:
nochain wrote:[size=18]z1

Fuck you very fucking much you lying POS.

LOL. I see you haven't learned any new words loser. Truth is bad for your blood pressure apparently. Too bad. As always - BIBO poser.

In my continuing but somewhat futile effort to help educate the less fortunate libertards in our midst (like you) let me suggest a little book. Perhaps you can find a somewhat literate crack head in your trailer park to read it to you.

Oblamer is a "Lead From Behind" President 2110165-english_for_dummies

nochain wrote:Perhaps he should have thought of this eye opener before allowing Benghazi to happen. I would think it more of a "dishonor" to allow them to be killed but narcissists like BHO think a little different.

He's lead from his head in his behind.....

BUMP....

I'm having a large time watching you asshole buddies flounder around.

Please, do continue on my usage of the language.

I guess a definition straight from the dictionary is just not what you wanted.

You trolling is anemic at best. LOLOLOL

Still no answer defending Reagan's lack of action in the face of national crisis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum