Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christie Spending $4.7 Mil of Sandy Relief $$ on Self Promotion

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Chris Christie is spending $4.7 million dollars of Hurricane Sandy relief funds on video ads that promote himself, the New Jersey Star-Ledger reports.

The "Stronger Than The Storm" TV ads feature Gov. Chris Christie and his family and are part of a $25 million spend to promote NJ tourism. The money all comes from the federal tax dollars given to NJ as post-Sandy hurricane relief.

Critics say that the ads promote Christie more than they promote tourism: they work as campaign ads this year, when Christie is running for re-election as governor, and they introduce Christie to a national audience ahead of the 2016 presidential campaign.

Christie is also under fire for paying more to have himself in the ads. Over $2 million more was paid to a company that proposed putting him Christie into the ads. Another firm offered to make the tourism-promoting ads for $2 million, but without Christie or his family in the footage, the Star-Ledger reports.

http://politix.topix.com/news/7357-christie-spent-4-7m-of-sandy-funds-on-ads-featuring-himself

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Big fat tub of shit egomaniac crook.  Fuck him and fuck obama and obama's $100 million african vacation.  
I'll keep riding the fence on ALL these fuckers.  And you keep staying on one side of the fence and worshipping the ones on that side.

One thing for sure though Bob, Christie put the piece of shit Rand Paul in his place. Regardless of this debacle I would vote for him for President if he ran.

Well look at how the BP money is getting spent or has already been spent. What would you expect from a politician? Does not surprise me.

Markle

Markle

Obamacare Outreach Campaign To Cost At Least $684 Million Annually

AP | By CARLA K. JOHNSON Posted: 07/24/2013 12:04 pm EDT | Updated: 07/24/2013

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/obamacare-marketing-campaign_n_3644961.html

$37 Million of Taxpayer Money Being Spent to Sell Obamacare to California Residents

Posted on July 20, 2013 by Dave Jolly filed

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/37-million-of-taxpayer-money-being-spent-to-sell-obamacare-to-california-residents/

Jul. 24, 2013 2:39 PM ET
$3.6M being spent in SC to market health care law
By SEANNA ADCOX, Associated Press

Read more: http://hosted2.ap.org/CAANR/a2fe5d08e2014eafae3ff28a231a1ce0/Article_2013-07-24-Health%20Overhaul-Selling%20the%20ACA-SC/id-204a37a47e0743ed9448c413dd18e413

We can find uncountable ways to waste money can't we?

Again Markle wtf does obama care have to do with Christie?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro elephant drunken drunken drunken bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Markle

Markle

doubtingthomas wrote:Again Markle wtf does obama care have to do with Christie?

It appears that Sal has a problem with New Jersey spending money allocated to promote New Jersey using their Governor to promote New Jersey.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of using tens of millions of tax payer dollars to cram a program Americans did not want, up their...throats whether they like it or not.

Sal doesn't have a problem with that spending but he does about New Jersey and he doesn't even live in that state.

2seaoat

One thing for sure though Bob, Christie put the piece of shit Rand Paul in his place. Regardless of this debacle I would vote for him for President if he ran.

ditto

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:One thing for sure though Bob, Christie put the piece of shit Rand Paul in his place. Regardless of this debacle I would vote for him for President if he ran.

ditto

"There's an old saying in Tennessee ... I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee ... that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me ... you can't get fooled again."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal and Markle.  I've never seen two individuals more brainwashed by political propaganda. Reminds me of the fans at Wrestlemania.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Sal and Markle.  I've never seen two individuals more brainwashed by political propaganda.  Reminds me of the fans at Wrestlemania.

If you think Dubya was a shitty President, and you profess your desire to vote for Chris Christie, you have been brainwashed by political propaganda. 

There is no substantive difference between the two. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

If you think Dubya was a shitty President, and you profess your desire to vote for Chris Christie, you have been brainwashed by political propaganda. 

There is no substantive difference between the two. 

I used to profess a lot of things when I bought into all the propaganda and brainwashing like you and merkel still do. That's what the brainwashed do.
But that was then and this is now. And right now I don't give a shit if Bush, Christie, Obama or any of the rest of those assholes get cancer or heart attacks. They can all fuck themselves in their buttholes and get aids for all I care. They're nothing to me.
Obama doesn't give a flying shit about you and Christie aint doing nothing for merkel. But they both know they can keep counting on you and merkel and millions of other stooges to wave their banners and blow their dicks for em anyway.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
I used to profess a lot of things when I bought into all the propaganda and brainwashing like you and merkel still do.  That's what the brainwashed do.
But that was then and this is now.   And right now I don't give a shit if Bush,  Christie,  Obama or any of the rest of those assholes get cancer or heart attacks.  They can all fuck themselves in their buttholes and get aids for all I care.  They're nothing to me.  
Obama doesn't give a flying shit about you and Christie aint doing nothing for merkel.  But they both know they can keep counting on you and merkel and millions of other stooges to wave their banners and blow their dicks for em anyway.  

Listen, toaster ...

... I can provide a laundry list of issues on which I've differed publicly with the Obama administration. 

Let's just start with their failure to prosecute the banksters, appointing Wall Street cronies to cabinet level positions, lack of a public option in health care reform, and involvement in the Syrian conflict. 

And, it doesn't end there. 

If Obama nominates Larry Summers for Fed Chair, my head just might explode. 

I'm all about policy, and I oppose the modern U.S. "conservative movement" on every single issue, and my goal is to see the complete destruction of their influence. 

That doesn't make me a cheerleader for the other side. 

I resent your comparison to Markle, so you can take that and shove it. 

I see Christie's lap band surgery's not working. Good grief! Can American's afford the food bill if he's elected President?

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:I see Christie's lap band surgery's not working. Good grief! Can American's afford the food bill if he's elected President?

What lap?

Dreamsglore wrote:I see Christie's lap band surgery's not working. Good grief! Can American's afford the food bill if he's elected President?

Cheaper than any vacation that Michelle takes....by far.

I think that's debatable.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Hulk Hogan's fanboys resent comparison to the fanboys of his opponent too.
And Hulk Hogan didn't know any of them from squat and didn't care.  And the same went for that other wrastler in the ring.  
And just like with those wrastlers,  the big shots in the political ring get all the spoils,  while you and merkel are nothing but spectators picking up the tab  for it all.  They have all the glory and all the power and all the loot.  You and merkle aint got nothing.   You're just peons watching them on television from podunk. You're not even inside the arena. lol

Last edited by Bob on 8/8/2013, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Hulk Hogan's fanboys resent comparison to the fanboys of his opponent too.
And Hulk Hogan didn't know any of them from squat and didn't care.  And the same went for that other wrastler in the ring.  
And just like with those wrastlers,  the big shots in the ring get all the spoils,  while you and merkel are nothing but spectators picking up the tab  for it all.  

Way to cherry pick a post, asshole. 

You're really making your point. 

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Way to cherry pick a post, asshole. 

You're really making your point. 

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

When you or merkel put anything worth reading in your posts they'll deserve a reply.
So far all I see is a couple of brainwashed cheerleaders who have no clue.
If you had cheerleader uniforms on we wouldn't even be able to tell you apart. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't blame those political celebrities for all their worthlessness anymore than I blame the tv evangelists for their horseshit.
The problem with both is the millions of brainwashed peons like you and merkel who are nothing but their enablers. And as long as you keep letting these pied pipers march you off cliffs then nothing is going to change.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

When you or merkel put anything worth reading in your posts they'll deserve a reply.  

You're five posts deep already, jackass. 

lmao

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Your big mission in life is to "fight conservatism".
Nobody even knows what that fucking word means anymore.  No different than the word "liberal".  Ten different people define it ten different ways.
Those words are only useful for black and white minded simpletons.
The most overused words in the English language.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Your big mission in life is to "fight conservatism".
Nobody even knows what that fucking word means anymore.  No different than the word "liberal".  Ten different people define it ten different ways.
Those words are only useful for black and white minded simpletons.
The most overused words in the English language.

Horseshit. 

I know exactly what "conservative" means today. 

It means Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and the crazy teabag motherfuckers in the House. 

Old school conservatives are called "Democrats". 

And, liberals are called "Bernie Sanders" and " Elizabeth Warren". 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This whole Chris Christie thing is a really good example of how idiotic the whole thing has become.

You've got one side who despises Chris Christie because they say he's nothing but a RINO version of obama.

And then you've got the other side (people like you) saying Christie and Bush are identical clones.

What does any of that shit even mean. That's nothing but some really predictable and mediocre talking points for some grossly overpaid half-assed pundits who have far too much influence. But you braindead types absorb it and regurgitate it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum