Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game of Thrones- does anyone here watch it?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I didn't see a forum thread for TV shows, so I put this under general. I am addicted to this insane thing, but when they keep on beheading and slashing throats of main characters, it's becoming confusing. Any bets on what will happen on tonight's season ender?

Last edited by bluemoon on 6/10/2013, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Where I learned how to become the good Knight that I am.

You're not a knight, but there are some knights on GOT that are as morally confused as you.

bluemoon wrote:You're not a knight, but there are some knights on GOT that are as morally confused as you.

Game of Thrones- does anyone here watch it? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4gNfbDInvCS72DwlCtpfv1hjimPREtnfT9QStKQENnd7GIUIq

In what way is he morally confused?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Shocked

bluemoon wrote:You're not a knight, but there are some knights on GOT that are as morally confused as you.

Even good Knights pick up a few bad habits. Had Bill gone after you, You'd of been singing a diff story.

Sir Knight "BP" wrote:

Even good Knights pick up a few bad habits. Had Bill gone after you, You'd of been singing a diff story.

She's been defending TB for years.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Knight "BP" wrote:

She's been defending TB for years.

Ohhhh, A Bill friend. I understand now. I thought she was just a liberal lol

no stress

no stress

just got done with season 1 and 2 on Blu-ray. waiting on the 3rd one

no stress

no stress

cant believe they killed lady stark last episode.

2seaoat

I am going to watch it after the game.

Gunz wrote:cant believe they killed lady stark last episode.

They're getting into a nasty habit of killing off the main characters. I was glad to see the dwarf stand up to Geoffrey on last nights episode though. Geoffrey had better not screw around with his new wife or the little monster king is going to end up dead. Everyone would be happy if Geoff ended up without his head.
I can't believe they killed off Lady Starke either, but I also couldn't believe it when they killed off Ned. I almost stopped watching it after the first season.

2seaoat

I found the cupid's arrows not to be all that inviting.....if love gets you shot in the back with an arrow......damn, I would hate to see if they hated each other.

My son in law read the book, and told me before I started watching to not get to attached to any character....they all get killed off....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What the hell are ya'll talking about?

2seaoat

What the hell are ya'll talking about?

HBO mini series......It took awhile, but I am starting to enjoy it, and then they just show the most brutal death and torture, and you question what the attraction is to the series.........

2seaoat wrote:What the hell are ya'll talking about?

HBO mini series......It took awhile, but I am starting to enjoy it, and then they just show the most brutal death and torture, and you question what the attraction is to the series.........

Are the books completed? I'd like to read them but I don't want to join in a work in progress. I suspect that the dragon's mother will be queen at the end of the series and Geoffrey and his incestuous family will all be toast. Maybe some dragon's dinner. I'd love to see that boy burned alive and eaten slowly by those three dragons at the series end.

If that makes me mental then I think everyone who watches the show is mental. I suspect most viewers feel exactly like I do about that little shit.

no stress

no stress

bluemoon wrote:
Gunz wrote:cant believe they killed lady stark last episode.

They're getting into a nasty habit of killing off the main characters. I was glad to see the dwarf stand up to Geoffrey on last nights episode though. Geoffrey had better not screw around with his new wife or the little monster king is going to end up dead. Everyone would be happy if Geoff ended up without his head.
I can't believe they killed off Lady Starke either, but I also couldn't believe it when they killed off Ned. I almost stopped watching it after the first season.

Same here. When they killed Ned I was like Okay, now what do they do for 8 more episodes. lol Just bought 3 seasons of Spartacus to hold me over. heard it was excellent

Last edited by Gunz on 6/10/2013, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : senility)

I figured Sean Bean just had some movie or another to do so they killed him off, but then I find out the series is following a book. On the subject of Sean Bean though, he was in a movie called "The Hitcher" and was one of the most scary characters I've ever seen on screen. The guy's a great actor. I'm surprised he isn't a bigger star than he is.

Sparticus sounds good too- was it a mini-series?

Last edited by bluemoon on 6/10/2013, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bluemoon wrote:I didn't see a forum thread for TV shows, so I put this under general. I am addicted to this insane thing, but when they keep on beheading and slashing throats of main characters, it's becoming confusing. Any bets on what will happen on tonight's season ender?

Can you please fix the typo on the title of the thread?
I hate to bring this up but if I had a typo on a thread title, dreams, ft, and sal would have all called me a dumbass by now.

Sorry about that. Got 'er done.

I hadn't even noticed it. The old eyes ain't what they used to be. If it's any excuse, I just went to the optician and am getting some computer glasses made. They'll be here in about 10 days and maybe I won't screw up like that again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum