Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorism by the State...Hiroshima Aug 6

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/08/jonathan-goodwin/state-sponsored-terrorism-2/

There was no military reason for these acts of state sponsored terrorism.  This military myth has been exposed for the lie that it is.  Don’t take my word for it: ask Admiral Leahy and General Eisenhower.  That the myth persists, even after such voices as these expose the lie, is a testament to the expert capabilities of the indoctrination schemes of public education and mainstream media.

Admiral Wlliam D. Leahy:

“It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons... My own feeling was that in being the first to use it, we had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was not taught to make wars in that fashion, and that wars cannot be won by destroying women and children.”

General Dwight D. Eisenhower:

“Secretary of War Stimson, visiting my headquarters in Germany, informed me that our government was preparing to drop an atomic bomb on Japan. I was one of those who felt that there were a number of cogent reasons to question the wisdom of such an act. ...the Secretary, upon giving me the news of the successful bomb test in New Mexico, and of the plan for using it, asked for my reaction, apparently expecting a vigorous assent.

“During his recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of 'face'. The Secretary was deeply perturbed by my attitude...”

we said that this bomb must remain always in the hand of peace-loving peoples. For our war, for our purposes, to save American lives we have reached the point where we say that anything goes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

“King Herod’s slaughter of the innocents – an atrocity committed in the name of defense – destroyed no more than a few hundred children,” he wrote bitterly to Christian Century; “Today, a single atomic bomb slaughters tens of thousands of children and their mothers and fathers.  Newspapers and radio acclaim it a great victory.  Victory for what?”  The poet Randall Jarrell, stationed at an air force base in Arizona, had a similar reaction: “I feel so rotten about the country’s response to the bombings at Hiroshima and Nagasaki,” he wrote a friend in September 1945, “that I wish I could become a naturalized dog or cat.”

“The United States of America has this day become the new master of brutality, infamy, atrocity.  Bataan, Buchenwald, Dachau, Coventry, Lidice were tea parties compared with the horror which we…have dumped on the world…. No peacetime applications of this Frankenstein monster can ever erase the crime we have committed.”

Of the argument that the two doomed cities had been given sufficient advance warning, Catholic World said: “Let us not combine cruelty with hypocrisy, and attempt to justify wholesale slaughter with a lie.”

It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of 'face'

A belief but not a verifiable fact Japan wanted to surrender.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The use of the atomic bombs only spurred Russia to rapidly advance their own development of the bomb, thus begining the nuclear arms race.

Eisenhower was a wise old sage. I am begining to respect him more and more. It is said that in 1954, USAF General Curtis LeMay, then head of SAC, went to Ike to plead for a nuclear fist strike on the then USSR. He told Ike that now was the time to inflict a heavy blow on the Soviets, before they had the capability to strike back heavily at us. Eisenhower told him the United States would not start a nuclear war with the Russians and sent LeMay away empty handed.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

People just can't accept they live in the greatest terrorist nation that has ever existed. Of course it is Zionist run so that shouldn't be much of a surprise when you know the contempt the Zionists have for the rest of mankind.

We asked Japan to surrender and they refused. That's why the bomb was dropped. Now if we had invaded and killed a million of our men in the process of defeating the Japanese on their exact homeland, Teo would be here bitching about that as well. I can see it now:

Teo circa 2013 complainging that Truman didn't use the nuke to end the war:
"You know that damn Harry Truman, he should go down as Atilla the Hun of the American people! He had the means to end the war in Japan and could have done so had he just dropped the bomb."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah you spout the official story quite well. Soldiers are signed on to fight and die. Murdering women and children in a horrible and inexcusable way not once but twice is inexcusable. The political reason it was done was to scare the Russians and the reason we dropped two was to prove we had multiple bombs. Many thousand women and children died for a show. Kind of like all those people the government killed on 911.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah you spout the official story quite well. Soldiers are signed on to fight and die. Murdering women and children in a horrible and inexcusable way not once but twice is inexcusable. The political reason it was done was to scare the Russians and the reason we dropped two was to prove we had multiple bombs. Many thousand women and children died for a show.  Kind of like all those people the government killed on 911.

....your INFOWARS people are doing a good job on jellifying your brain. Try looking at the stats on the firebombing of Japan and then get back to me when you can explain how firebombing was more efficient at killing than the two atomic bombs we dropped....according to the casualty numbers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh I know all that I been around a long time. The horror and terror of firebombing civilians just helps my case not yours We murdered Indians when we got here and all that bloodlust never stopped. Our government is a pack of murdering racists. But I guess our cushioned lives are worth the genocides according to you as long as you can say it saves American lives while we plunder and kill the helpless inhabitants of weaker nations we always seem to attack. Bullies do that. So beat your chest and brag you are nothing but a technological thug that couldn't win a fair fight just like your god the government.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah you spout the official story quite well. Soldiers are signed on to fight and die. Murdering women and children in a horrible and inexcusable way not once but twice is inexcusable. The political reason it was done was to scare the Russians and the reason we dropped two was to prove we had multiple bombs. Many thousand women and children died for a show.  Kind of like all those people the government killed on 911.

You forgot Pearl Harbor.

You don't win wars by just barely beating your opponent. You win wars by crushing your opponent and leaving them with no choice but unconditional surrender. If you don't, you end up fighting the war again.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh I know all that  I been around a long time.  The horror and terror of firebombing civilians just helps my case not yours  We murdered Indians when we got here and all that bloodlust never stopped. Our government is a pack of murdering racists. But I guess our cushioned lives are worth the genocides according to you as long as you can say it saves American lives while we plunder and kill the helpless inhabitants of weaker nations we always seem to attack.  Bullies do that. So beat your chest and brag you are nothing but a technological thug that couldn't win a fair fight just like your god the government.

It seems you'd be much happier somewhere else.

2seaoat

A bit of revisionist history. Yes, there was not unanimity in the use of the bomb. However, the invasion of Japan was predicted to cost 100k American lives. Leaflets were dropped for people to evacuate. It was a horrible weapon, but with its use what followed was 70 years of virtual peace, with Korea, and Viet Nam being the only major engagements which were by proxy, and did not involve the superpowers. The tens of millions lost in WW2 was the last big war, and the second strike capability from nuclear allowed millions of lives to be saved.....barbaric.....hardly.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Actually I am a very happy person. It isn't about personal happiness it's about coming to grips with reality. It's about handling the truth rather than making up pretty little patriotic lies. It's about not honoring little boys that dress up in camo and wear skull patches and mow down near helpless people defending THEIR families so some global corporation can profit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Troops committing suicide in record numbers. Depleted uranium rounds deforming new generations of babies ours and theirs. Soldiers being sent back into wars mentally and physically disabled hopped up on drugs. Sounds more like a national mental illness or a scifi horror film. My best buddy came back from Nam with a whitherd leg from shrapnel nerve damage and his first child, a little girl died a horrible lingering death from genetic damage Tony suffered From agent orange.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

And now Americans are driving Toyotas. Sickening

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

gulfbeachbandit wrote:And now Americans are driving Toyotas.  Sickening

Hey I been to Nagasaki and saw the forget and forgive statue. I worked for a Japanese company for 21 years and they are paying me a nice pension. Yes the waters of forgetfulness do wash away memories of even the most hideous atrocities. Reminds me of the poem THE GRASS....where it goes I am the grass I cover all.. Yes the injustices done to the dead often are never corrected. All that's left is for some sane voice on a blog saying shouldn't we remember and stop harming helpless people...but the mentally ill quote Conan the barbarian and want to hear the lament of the enemies women and probably rape them with their flesh swords in true barbarian fashion.....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:And now Americans are driving Toyotas.  Sickening

Hey I been to Nagasaki and saw the forgive and forgive statue. I worked for a Japanese company for 21 years and they are paying me a nice pension. Yes the waters of forgetfulness do wash away memories of even the most hideous atrocities. Reminds me of the poem THE GRASS....where it goes I am the grass I cover all.. Yes the injustices done to the dead often are never corrected. All that's left is for some sane voice on a blog saying shouldn't we remember and stop harming helpless people...but the mentally ill quote Conan the barbarian and want to hear the lament of the enemies women and probably rape them with their flesh swords in true barbarian fashion.....

Ever been to sand island? I have.
It was the right thing to do. We need another sand island for muslime like we did for the Japanese during WWII. Contain them till the war(on terrorism)is over.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I caught a gigantic stingray 8 ft long on Sand Island in Hawaii with a guy that later put a 1911 in my stomach and pulled the trigger for a joke...he was a bit nuts. Fortunately I had stuck my little finger in the breech and cleared the weapon before handing it back to him so I could put the gun belt on....memories...

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I caught a gigantic stingray 8 ft long on Sand Island in Hawaii with a guy that later put a 1911 in my stomach and pulled the trigger for a joke...he was a bit nuts. Fortunately I had stuck my little finger in the breech and cleared the weapon before handing it back to him so I could put the gun belt on....memories...

There's a bar on sand island access road. I used to work there as a bouncer. C5. Owned by Ming. Oddly enough, not the only Ming I ever worked for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum