Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Florida State Trooper Fired After Cutting Legislator “A Break

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Florida State Trooper Charles Swindle has been fired after giving Florida Representative Charles McBurney “a break” on a speeding ticket. Swindle stopped McBurney for going 87 mph in a 70 mph zone. Mc Burney had a legislative license plate on his vehicle. Swindle offered the legislator a “sweet deal” a $10 citation for not showing his proof of insurance instead of the $250 speeding citation. Outraged over receiving the citation for the No Proof of Insurance, which he says Swindle never asked for, McBurney complained to FHP Colonel David Brierton. Swindle was fired last week. For up-to-date news accounts of this story, photos and to post a comment, please access the links below:

Florida Highway Patrol Message Board

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

LOL....NOW every trooper in the state will be looking for him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He may be reinstated according to this.

http://flaglerlive.com/55289/charles-swindle-fhp/

The thing that pisses me off the most is learning about the "unwritten rule" that's talked about on that page.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have had people with diplomatic plates blow by me like they were on the Autobahn at speeds well over a 100 mph. If a state official is cut a break then there is no law...were are a nation of laws run by outlaws.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum