Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vast Majority of Knowledgeable Voters View ObamaCare Law Unfavorably

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

I am slowly digesting it, but we are having professional training and it's from trainer's that have been to DC and learned it. No one in the govt want's to hire a 65 yr old. I had entertained the thought of giving up my insurance appointment's to become a navigator, because you cannot be licensed with a company that offer's plans in the exchange,  but as far as I can see no one around here applied for grants to run an operation with navigator's. Unless the community clinic  grant they received last week was for navigator's in which case they did not receive enough to pay navigator's the $20-$40 an hour obamacare called for. Hell, I don't even think the $54 million alloted for 50 states would cover it. I would have thought the area's with poorest would definitely have some non profit's apply to help people understand it, but guess I was wrong.

Sal

Sal

Good conversation. 

Thanks, guys. 

You're welcome, but you know someone will come in soon and screw it up like my conversation with vectorman on this subject the other night. Give her a couple more drinks.

doubtingthomas wrote:I am slowly digesting it, but we are having professional training and it's from trainer's that have been to DC and learned it. No one in the govt want's to hire a 65 yr old. I had entertained the thought of giving up my insurance appointment's to become a navigator, because you cannot be licensed with a company that offer's plans in the exchange,  but as far as I can see no one around here applied for grants to run an operation with navigator's. Unless the community clinic  grant they received last week was for navigator's in which case they did not receive enough to pay navigator's the $20-$40 an hour obamacare called for. Hell, I don't even think the $54 million alloted for 50 states would cover it. I would have thought the area's with poorest would definitely have some non profit's apply to help people understand it, but guess I was wrong.

Sry... I assumed that you were much younger. I'm just 51 and feel a little guilty now giving you advice... lol.

I sold my dme company as fast as I could when I found out what obama was going to spend his political capital on.

No problem, I act and look much younger but do feel my age. If I was much younger I probably would not have stayed in this business when the law was passed.

Could you have not with your business just tack on the 2.5% on the equipment to make up for the tax? Just asking I don't know. Something comes to mind, we did have someone come to work for us that was a medical equipment sales rep because of the law, turned right around a few months later and quit and went back into the business and I saw him and he said he was doing better than before.

doubtingthomas wrote:I am slowly digesting it, but we are having professional training and it's from trainer's that have been to DC and learned it. No one in the govt want's to hire a 65 yr old. I had entertained the thought of giving up my insurance appointment's to become a navigator, because you cannot be licensed with a company that offer's plans in the exchange,  but as far as I can see no one around here applied for grants to run an operation with navigator's. Unless the community clinic  grant they received last week was for navigator's in which case they did not receive enough to pay navigator's the $20-$40 an hour obamacare called for. Hell, I don't even think the $54 million alloted for 50 states would cover it.  I would have thought the area's with poorest would definitely have some non profit's apply to help people understand it, but guess I was wrong.

Do they have grants for that?

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:President Obama's approval ratings, while admittedly are slipping, remain head and shoulders above America's view of Congress . . . . . most of this disdain is directed at the right wing GOP out-of-control caucus whose only ambition is to thwart the Prez at every opportunity . . . . bless their f*#@ing hearts!

Earth to knothead.  Over five hundred and thirty five members of Congress who, SUPPOSEDLY are led by the President.

A President who is rapidly swirling the bowl from the malaise economy, at least FIVE MAJOR scandals, now another gaining renown...the Keystone Pipeline.

The last thing I want in congress is a super majority or even major consensus... that's when we get things like the patriot act, ndaa, obamacare... etc. Our system of govt was designed to be contentious so that middle ground can be found.

ObamaCare was passed due to bribes, payoffs and, most likely, blackmail.

Dreamsglore wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:I am slowly digesting it, but we are having professional training and it's from trainer's that have been to DC and learned it. No one in the govt want's to hire a 65 yr old. I had entertained the thought of giving up my insurance appointment's to become a navigator, because you cannot be licensed with a company that offer's plans in the exchange,  but as far as I can see no one around here applied for grants to run an operation with navigator's. Unless the community clinic  grant they received last week was for navigator's in which case they did not receive enough to pay navigator's the $20-$40 an hour obamacare called for. Hell, I don't even think the $54 million alloted for 50 states would cover it.  I would have thought the area's with poorest would definitely have some non profit's apply to help people understand it, but guess I was wrong.

Do they have grants for that?

Yes, they do. I believe you find out from CMS. They are for non profit organization to set up something and then hire navigators, although I think the feds also have some navigators, but not around here as far as I know.

That whole navigator thing must have made you feel so special as a insurance salesman huh lol

I just have to laugh at the people on here trying to follow you. First you came and was against aca, then for it, now who knows what side of the fence you are on.

Are you not aware the people in here have a issue with insurance companies making so much money? I mean if the employees are making $40 an hour, how much do you think the plan cost? and in this case how much do you think it will cost for the tax payers? A LOT.

I think is reasonable to say that a nurse is twice as valuable as a insurance salesman, and a doctor is at least worth 4 times as much. So do you think ACA will approve to pay nurses $80 an hour and a primary care physician $160 hour? Probably not, but we can see ho got paid off from this monster.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum