Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goodbye losers...

+4
no stress
Floridatexan
Sal
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goodbye losers... Empty Goodbye losers... 7/26/2013, 9:22 pm

I'm gone again and if ya want me to stay away, take your balls in your hands and speak out against that cabal especially the socks GBB and BP.

Thanx to the few posters who despise injustice and point it out on a daily basis.

2Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/26/2013, 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:I'm gone again and if ya want me to stay away, take your balls in your hands and speak out against that cabal especially the socks GBB and BP.

Thanx to the few posters who despise injustice and point it out on a daily basis.

Adios amigo!

3Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/27/2013, 10:06 pm

You shouldn't post on a forum if you can't take it.Your lack of self control is your worst enemy.

4Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/27/2013, 10:18 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:You shouldn't post on a forum if you can't take it.Your lack of self control is your worst enemy.

He is stamping out injustices one poster at a time........it is called delusions of grandeur.

Delusions of Grandeur
a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and m ore powerful and influential than you really are

5Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/27/2013, 10:25 pm

Sal

Sal

Oh shit, I've stumbled into a troll party.

Please excuse the intrusion. 

6Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/27/2013, 10:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Oh shit, I've stumbled into a troll party.

Please excuse the intrusion. 

You're excused.

7Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/27/2013, 11:23 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You slimy people should be ashamed of yourselves. But you continue. I have never seen a group more focused on hatred. I am sickened by your lack of compassion, seriously to the point that I don't care to post here anymore, and that includes you, BOARDS, because you allowed this to happen...whether you set standards or not for this forum, you allowed this dog pile to continue day after day. I realize you have a life, so do I, so does (hopefully) everyone on this forum. But it's become the same ol same ol every day...Markle with his predigested talking points; posts that I believe are important are completely ignored because everyone is hung up on infighting...there's just very little meeting of the minds, which sustains good human relations. In fact, I know I can't have an actual "meeting of the minds" with some of these people. It's sad because it indicates a huge division between people who should, but apparently are not able to, understand one another. Maybe some moderation in the beginning would have avoided this situation. But it wasn't much different at the PNJ...maybe too many people know each other and "gang up" on others. All I know is I've been sick of it for some time.

8Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/27/2013, 11:31 pm

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
You slimy people should be ashamed of yourselves.  But you continue.  I have never seen a group more focused on hatred.  I am sickened by your lack of compassion, seriously to the point that I don't care to post here anymore, and that includes you, BOARDS, because you allowed this to happen...whether you set standards or not for this forum, you allowed this dog pile to continue day after day.  I realize you have a life, so do I, so does (hopefully) everyone on this forum.   But it's become the same ol same ol every day...Markle with his predigested talking points;  posts that I believe are important are completely ignored because everyone is hung up on infighting...there's just very little meeting of the minds, which sustains good human relations.  In fact, I know I can't have an actual "meeting of the minds" with some of these people.  It's sad because it indicates a huge division between people who should, but apparently are not able to, understand one another.  Maybe some moderation in the beginning would have avoided this situation.  But it wasn't much different at the PNJ...maybe too many people know each other and "gang up" on others.  All I know is I've been sick of it for some time.  

9Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/27/2013, 11:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Naw I am retired this is my life..........................I gotta get a life.................It's just that I figured the world would have ended by now....

10Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 12:48 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Goodbye losers... 44689_10

11Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 3:14 am

Floridatexan wrote:
You slimy people should be ashamed of yourselves.  But you continue.  I have never seen a group more focused on hatred.  I am sickened by your lack of compassion, seriously to the point that I don't care to post here anymore, and that includes you, BOARDS, because you allowed this to happen...whether you set standards or not for this forum, you allowed this dog pile to continue day after day.  I realize you have a life, so do I, so does (hopefully) everyone on this forum.   But it's become the same ol same ol every day...Markle with his predigested talking points;  posts that I believe are important are completely ignored because everyone is hung up on infighting...there's just very little meeting of the minds, which sustains good human relations.  In fact, I know I can't have an actual "meeting of the minds" with some of these people.  It's sad because it indicates a huge division between people who should, but apparently are not able to, understand one another.  Maybe some moderation in the beginning would have avoided this situation.  But it wasn't much different at the PNJ...maybe too many people know each other and "gang up" on others.  All I know is I've been sick of it for some time.  

Goodbye losers... Th?id=H.4602595440723284&pid=1

Yeah I've seen how you wish to discuss issues darlin'. It's the same old supposedly enlightened progressive liberal mantra demanding that special privileges be granted to specific minority group at the expense of other minority groups. Then when people won't do it your way you resort to abuse and discriminatory statements.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY8_vZXo8oY

Smile

12Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 8:04 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Goodbye losers... 44689_10

These are things parents often teach their children without being aware of it.

13Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 9:01 am

Floridatexan wrote:

I'm sure there is a STFU pill you can take. See your Doctor asap.

14Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 10:25 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Thanks for validating everything I said.

15Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 4:01 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Thanks for validating everything I said.  

Your a sorry sob. If Bill Moore would behave himself, I would care less if he was a member here. He wont. He'll blame everybody else but himself. Obviously Bill likes having me slap him down repeatedly. He'd be back soon & I'll slap him some more:P 

16Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 4:12 pm

I haven't posted for awhile either because I got sick of the rehashing of the Zimmerman case. It's damned boring after awhile.  I also agree that the moderator either can't control the rabble or just doesn't want to.

The trash talk gets old.  
It becomes a waste of time reading it.
It's definitely a waste of time posting after it. The imbeciles that post it aren't capable of cogent thought.

It's too bad Pensacola doesn't have a real discussion forum.

17Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 4:41 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

Bill T. Moore grossly overreacts to comments. He is responsible for his behavior and lack of self control. He has the option of ignoring the baiters but he chooses not to and goes overboard and makes threats and posts names. I can hardly feel sorry for him when he does that. Boards is not a babysitter.

18Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 6:41 pm

Goodbye losers... Th?id=H.4517005339986018&pid=1

He's not the only one who over reacts when presented with a conundrum.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOJwaiOsUs

Smile 

19Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 10:53 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I know what happened here...PM's and phone calls...I wonder if you people even realize that certain people tried to do more damage to Bill than was warranted by his posts, or that you're all guilty of throwing stones when you live in glass houses. I have seen this little clique in action before. You know each other. Someone disagreed strongly with your point of view, so you attacked him, and when that didn't work, you started to attack him en masse...none of you can exist without the others...pretty pathetic. You posted pics of his father and his wife...you posted your wish to cause him harm. You indicated that you know where he lives, to the point that his wife was terrified to let the grandkids visit at their house. I am disgusted by this, just as I was disgusted by the witch hunt on Cat at the old PNJ forum. Same people, same crap, new day.

20Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/28/2013, 10:59 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
I know what happened here...PM's and phone calls...I wonder if you people even realize that certain people tried to do more damage to Bill than was warranted by his posts, or that you're all guilty of throwing stones when you live in glass houses.  I have seen this little clique in action before.  You know each other.  Someone disagreed strongly with your point of view, so you attacked him, and when that didn't work, you started to attack him en masse...none of you can exist without the others...pretty pathetic.  You posted pics of his father and his wife...you posted your wish to cause him harm.  You indicated that you know where he lives, to the point that his wife was terrified to let the grandkids visit at their house.  I am disgusted by this, just as I was disgusted by the witch hunt on Cat at the old PNJ forum.  Same people, same crap, new day.

Don't know where you got your information and I don't care but you are wrong.

21Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/29/2013, 12:19 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
I know what happened here...PM's and phone calls...I wonder if you people even realize that certain people tried to do more damage to Bill than was warranted by his posts, or that you're all guilty of throwing stones when you live in glass houses.  I have seen this little clique in action before.  You know each other.  Someone disagreed strongly with your point of view, so you attacked him, and when that didn't work, you started to attack him en masse...none of you can exist without the others...pretty pathetic.  You posted pics of his father and his wife...you posted your wish to cause him harm.  You indicated that you know where he lives, to the point that his wife was terrified to let the grandkids visit at their house.  I am disgusted by this, just as I was disgusted by the witch hunt on Cat at the old PNJ forum.  Same people, same crap, new day.

Excellent analogy and post, FT.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

22Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/29/2013, 12:24 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Horse shit......and it's not an analogy.

23Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/29/2013, 1:49 am

Floridatexan wrote:

Goodbye losers... Th?id=H.4990645678638717&pid=1

I've experienced and watched your little clique in action darlin'.

How many phone calls did you make to Boards about me one Sunday a few months ago?

Go ahead and ask Boards if he's received a PM or phone call from me... EVER.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUN-AZ5T294

Twisted Evil

24Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/29/2013, 8:53 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Ah, Bill's only two forum friends defending Bill's ongoing foolishness. Fools of fools.

I made no phone calls or sent any pm's.

Bill posted a pic of Joani and her family. I posted a pic of Bill's wife. Simple retaliation. Let us not forget all the death threats Bill made in the pnj RSS feed.

You two clowns overlook his death threats but readily jump up and down like trained lil poodles ready to please your master Smile

Defending a bully makes you two nothing but cowards. Everyone here knows it.

25Goodbye losers... Empty Re: Goodbye losers... 7/29/2013, 9:48 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum