Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should the Politics forum be merged with this one?

5 posters

Should General Discussion and Politics merge?

Should the Politics forum be merged with this one? I_vote_lcap13%Should the Politics forum be merged with this one? I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Should the Politics forum be merged with this one? I_vote_lcap80%Should the Politics forum be merged with this one? I_vote_rcap 80% [ 12 ]
Should the Politics forum be merged with this one? I_vote_lcap7%Should the Politics forum be merged with this one? I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Vote here.  Whatever wins will be.  I have noticed that many of the political threads have moved over here anyways.  Should we just merge these forums?

I can honestly say that I've only been over there once or twice. It probably would be different if the sections were merged.

Should the Politics forum be merged with this one? Th?id=H.4963570173021102&pid=1

No.....But...The Hall Of Shame should be at the bottom of the topic choice list and be renamed the Gates To Hell.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A__uPMnHDtk

Very Happy 

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Vote here.  Whatever wins will be.  I have noticed that many of the political threads have moved over here anyways.  Should we just merge these forums?

It seems then that the monitor has the responsibility to move the thread to the correct forum to correct the mistake.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I vote no, although sometimes politics stories can also be considered general discussion stories.

2seaoat

I am an equal opportunity instigator.....it matters not the title nor the category.........

knothead

knothead

I like the current format myself but if it is changed no big deal.

boards of FL

boards of FL

The forums will remain they way the are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum