Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rioters And Why They Riot

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rioters  And Why They Riot Empty Rioters And Why They Riot 7/16/2013, 10:43 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Most all of the rioters could care less about the George Zimmerman verdict. The Zimmerman verdict is only the matrix giving reason to riot. The real reasons to riot are mostly having to do with their lack of satisfaction in their life followed by the mistrust of anything government. That includes police, city, county and state decisions about anything.There is a feeling of having power while rioting. A feeling they do not have in their day to day lives.

2Rioters  And Why They Riot Empty Re: Rioters And Why They Riot 7/16/2013, 10:50 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I agree. I would bet that those rioting know little/nothing about the facts and evidence in the Zimmerman case.

3Rioters  And Why They Riot Empty Re: Rioters And Why They Riot 7/16/2013, 10:51 am

Nekochan wrote:I agree.  I would bet that those rioting know little/nothing about the facts and evidence in the Zimmerman case.

But....they get FREE stuff and act concerned....

4Rioters  And Why They Riot Empty Re: Rioters And Why They Riot 7/16/2013, 11:41 am

Sal

Sal

What riots?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum