Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How a man can survive a riot...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How a man can survive a riot... Empty How a man can survive a riot... 12/1/2014, 7:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://offgridsurvival.com/riots/

Becoming part of the crowd – If you were not able to make a quick exit, the first thing you want to do is look like you are part of the crowd. If everyone is shouting against something, then you should be doing the same thing. By blending into the chaos, and not drawing attention to yourself, you’re less likely to become a target.
Be aware – Watch your surroundings and be ready for an attack. Watching the crowd’s body language can help you decide what your next move should be. Scan your surroundings and find the best route of escape.
Don’t get caught up in the chaos. – How many times have you been stuck in traffic, only to find out the crash was on the other side? We see it everyday, for some reason people are drawn towards disasters. It’s human nature to want to look at the accident.
Don’t make that mistake during a riot situation. I don’t care how safe or protected you think you are, when things start going bad your first priority is to make your way to safety. If you’re that curious about what happened you can watch the action on the evening news.
Go with the flow – Think of the crowd as a large raging river. The best way to get out of a river is to swim with the current and slowly make your way to the edge. The same is true when stuck in the middle of a crowd.

cool1

cool1

I hope I never get into a situation like that Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum