Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know I am sane..wish I could help you all but try as I may you resist.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07/12/313399/conspiracy-theorists-vs-govt-dupes/

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

2seaoat

I know I am sane..wish I could help you all but try as I may you resist.

The only person who knows they are sane.......is the patient who has been committed for insanity and gets those release papers.......you have your release papers?......I would prefer to go without your help and be uncertain about my sanity.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I know I am sane..wish I could help you all but try as I may you resist.

The only person who knows they are sane.......is the patient who has been committed for insanity and gets those release papers.......you have your release papers?......I would prefer to go without your help and be uncertain about my sanity.

Well if I ever was insane and had papers to prove I was cured I might have a relapse but since I never have been adjudicated as insane except by the looney toons posting here I figure I am okay.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The authors were surprised to discover that it is now more conventional to leave so-called conspiracist comments than conventionalist ones: “Of the 2174 comments collected, 1459 were coded as conspiracist and 715 as conventionalist.” In other words, among people who comment on news articles, those who disbelieve government accounts of such events as 9/11 and the JFK assassination outnumber believers by more than two to one. That means it is the pro-conspiracy commenters who are expressing what is now the conventional wisdom, while the anti-conspiracy commenters are becoming a small, beleaguered minority.

Winning !

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I am insane. But there's a difference between insanity and lack of common sense. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I am insane.  But there's a difference between insanity and lack of common sense.  lol

I have uncommon sense you can keep your standard common sense.

I know I am sane..wish I could help you all but try as I may you resist. Th?id=H.4638497033094483&pid=1

Thank God I have you all locked in your cell when I'm at home and have my doors in lock down!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_1ruZWJigo

Very Happy

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:I am insane.  But there's a difference between insanity and lack of common sense.  lol

common is such a bore. Stay the way you are. Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

. wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

common is such a bore. Stay the way you are. Smile 

HUGS...Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum