Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man finds diamond at Arkansas park

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://now.msn.com/terry-staggs-finds-295-carat-diamond-at-arkansas-state-park

I've been there but the only thing I found was a bunch of dirt. Mad 

VectorMan

VectorMan

Cool.

I dug up a .45-carat champagne-colored diamond at that park back in the 70's. I was just a kid at the time. There was 8 in our family group and I was the only one that found a diamond. Made it kind of special for back then. Great memories. I keep it in my curio cabinet now.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Must have been exciting!

We took our kids there years ago. It was exciting to dig around for about the first 10 minutes. Then it wasn't so exciting any more. lol.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

When I was a volunteer fireman, I used to always find diamonds and other jewels in the burnt wreckage. I have no idea where they came from. I just figured I was very lucky to keep finding such rare jewels.

cool1

cool1

I want one Cool 

gulfbeachbandit wrote:When I was a volunteer fireman, I used to always find diamonds and other jewels in the burnt wreckage.  I have no idea where they came from.  I just figured I was very lucky to keep finding such rare jewels.

Yeah, right, you had no idea where they came from. Some poor schmuck just lost his house in a fire and the fireman doesn't have the decency to return his wife's engagement diamond to the family.
You would have just decreased my opinion of firemen if I thought you ever had the character it takes to go into a burning house to save anything or anybody.

Watcher

Watcher

He's full of shit, as usual.

Watcher wrote:He's full of shit, as usual.

I think you're right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum