Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ray the Chicken

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Ray the Chicken Empty Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 10:22 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ray the Chicken

Ray came home one night from a long day at work, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your sleep, Ray.'

Ray was stunned. 'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!'

St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken.'

Ray was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking and pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?'

'Not bad,' replied Ray the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!'

'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster. 'Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?' 'Never,' said Ray.

'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no big deal.He did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! He was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg - his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard.....

"Ray, wake up! You shit the bed!"

2Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 10:51 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Funny no matter how many times I see it Bob...Did you know that all the leaders of the world are a part of an ancient Satanic cult...It's called Molech worship.

Ray the Chicken Bull-h10

3Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 1:59 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I didn't know about the molech worship, teo.
But I just came from watching a movie about the Apocalypse that's in theaters now. Scared the crap out of me and made me wonder if the Apocalypse is not real.

4Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 2:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I didn't know about the molech worship,  teo.
But I just came from watching a movie about the Apocalypse that's in theaters now.  Scared the crap out of me and made me wonder if the Apocalypse is not real.  
What was it Bob..I would like to see it also ?

5Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 2:05 pm

Ray the Chicken Th?id=H.5006949325474192&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EQlIzPowM

Smile 

6Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 2:07 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:I didn't know about the molech worship,  teo.
But I just came from watching a movie about the Apocalypse that's in theaters now.  Scared the crap out of me and made me wonder if the Apocalypse is not real.  
What was it Bob..I would like to see it also ?

Ray the Chicken Th?id=H.4848284706407537&pid=1

He probably watched...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk

Smile 

7Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 2:14 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Saw it...zombies on speed...sucked sucked sucked !

8Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 2:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nope that aint it.  I saw that last week.  That one is about zombies.
The one I saw today is about the Apocalypse in the Book of Revelations.

I highly recommend it, teo. The ending made me want to get my life right before it's too late.

9Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 2:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Nope that aint it.  I saw that last week.  That one is about zombies.

I highly recommend it,  teo.  The ending made me want to get my life right before it's too late.
STOP playing around Bob WHERE did you see it SHARE DAMN IT !

10Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 2:53 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:Nope that aint it.  I saw that last week.  That one is about zombies.

I highly recommend it,  teo.  The ending made me want to get my life right before it's too late.
STOP playing around Bob WHERE did you see it  SHARE DAMN IT !

I saw it at the Carmike Bayou 15 and showtime was 10:35.

The last scene in the movie got me to googling when I got home. And I learned about this. I had heard his name before but I had no clue he was as diabolical and colorful and insane as his wiki page indicates. And definitely had no idea he was serving 25 years in the federal pen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sonLd-32ns4

11Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 3:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I had a huge crush on Skeeter Davis when I was 11. let me say this very slowly.....what- was- the- name- of- the- movie ?

12Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 3:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I had a huge crush on Skeeter Davis when I was 11. let me say this very slowly.....what- was- the- name- of- the- movie ?

The movie is "This Is The End".

And this Skeeter Davis song is unforgettable. And is the theme of the movie.

13Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 3:12 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We (me and my pal marty the melanoma) would be greatly honored if you would present us with a karoake of that song,  Teo.

Last edited by Bob on 7/7/2013, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 3:14 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I saw the previews and dismissed it as a POS fart, skat, puking bonanza.

15Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 3:17 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I will try to karaoke it if I have it on my drive...thanks for asking, I get bored being retired.

16Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 3:19 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I saw the previews and dismissed it as a POS fart, skat, puking bonanza.

When Casablanca came out, it was not held in high regard either. Didn't make squat at the box office in it's original release.
Same was true of Hitchcock's Vertigo.
Both are now considered all-time cinema classics.
Which just goes to show that often you cannot judge a work of art by first impressions.

17Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 3:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

True Bob so I will go see for myself....after all it won't be the end of the world if it sucks like WW-Z

18Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 6:36 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I saw the previews and dismissed it as a POS fart, skat, puking bonanza.

When Casablanca came out,  it was not held in high regard either.  Didn't make squat at the box office in it's original release.  

Same was true of Hitchcock's Vertigo.
Both are now considered all-time cinema classics.
Which just goes to show that often you cannot judge a work of art by first impressions.  

Not true about Casablanca. It received excellent reviews and was a "substantial but not spectacular" box office success.

Vertigo received mixed reviews and did a little better than break even in the box office. It did not initially earn as much as other Alfred Hitchcock films.

19Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 6:44 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well I'll be damn, markle. You didn't even use the words Liberal, progressive or hussein in that post. I'm impressed.

20Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 7:32 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markel,

I need to explain something about me and facts.  I like facts as much as the next person,  and I strive for my facts to be true.  
BUT,  I find it difficult to be able to achieve that.  For two specific reasons.

1.  My memory is so bad,  that I can read a fact on a webpage and then immediately use that in a post here.  But just in the few seconds that takes to do,  the memory of what I had just read is no longer there.
So I find myself then paraphrasing not only the text,  but also the facts within.  And that aint good.  
But that goddamn memory which I have no control of takes the rap for that 100%.  Not me.

2.  Literary license.  I never claimed those facts were fully non-fictional.  
I'm not Sgt. Joe Friday.  

But then again about his facts.   Jack Webb was an actor.  Not a cop.
So he can kiss my ass.

21Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 7:47 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well bob I finished end of the world karaoke a while back but my satelite net is down I will post it when I get a lock. The back up singer on the karaoke is damned good so I let her do most of the song she puts me to shame.

22Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 7:48 pm

Sal

Sal

I thought WWZ was pretty damn good.

I took my son because he wanted to see it, and I was pleasantly surprised.

23Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 7:49 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's another example of my questionable credibility when it comes to facts.

I posted this to another thread today...

It is still to this date, the first and only time that a song cracked the Top 10 on all four Billboard charts by any artist anywhere.
#2 on the Billboard Hot 100, #2 on the Billboard country singles, #1 on Billboard's easy listening, and #4 on Billboard's rhythm and blues.
The song was recorded by Davis in Nashville in 1962, produced by Chet Atkins and featured the piano of Floyd Cramer.
Davis's recording of "The End of the World" was played at Atkins' funeral in an instrumental by Marty Stuart, and at Davis's own funeral at the Ryman Auditorium in 2004,

Now how in the hell could "Davis' recording be played", if it was an instrumental performed by Marty Robbins?

There's another fact in that post that's not a factual fact.
I said the people surrounding Davis in that video are from an assemblage of the best gospel singers (which was produced to be a PBS fundraiser).
Now I'm not so sure. I think I recognize a couple of country singers in there and there were none in the gospel show. So that looks like something similiar done with country artists.
If it is then now I want to see that too.

24Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 7:51 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well bob I finished end of the world karaoke a while back but my satelite net is down I will post it when I get a lock. The back up singer on the karaoke is damned good so I let her do most of the song she puts me to shame.

Man I wanna hear that pretty bad. I've now listened to about a half dozen covers of it on youtube (Karen Carpenter the best so far) and now I really wanna hear yours too.
And I'm not patronizing you. Remember one of your karaokes is on my jukebox.

25Ray the Chicken Empty Re: Ray the Chicken 7/7/2013, 8:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well bob I finished end of the world karaoke a while back but my satelite net is down I will post it when I get a lock. The back up singer on the karaoke is damned good so I let her do most of the song she puts me to shame.

Man I wanna hear that pretty bad.  I've now listened to about a half dozen covers of it on youtube (Karen Carpenter the best so far)  and now I really wanna hear yours too.
And I'm not patronizing you.  Remember one of your karaokes is on my jukebox.  

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 7/8/2013, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum