Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ed the Chicken

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ed the Chicken Empty Ed the Chicken 8/1/2012, 8:58 pm

Ed came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber.
He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your sleep, Ed.'

Ed was stunned. 'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!'

St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken.'

Ed was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking and pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?'

'Not bad,' replied Ed the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!'

'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster. 'Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?'

'Never,' said Ed.

'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no big deal.'

He did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! He was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard.....

"Ed, wake up! You shit the bed!"

Getting OLD just ain't what they said it would be!

2Ed the Chicken Empty Re: Ed the Chicken 8/1/2012, 9:17 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I like it.

3Ed the Chicken Empty Re: Ed the Chicken 8/1/2012, 9:19 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I'm shocked.

Buttman wrote:I like it.

4Ed the Chicken Empty Re: Ed the Chicken 8/1/2012, 10:34 pm

Yella

Yella

ghandi wrote:I'm shocked.

Buttman wrote:I like it.

I just sent it to an old codger I have known for seventy years. No doubt he will misinterpret and send me a scathing retort.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

5Ed the Chicken Empty Re: Ed the Chicken 8/1/2012, 10:44 pm

Along the same lines, if I have to pee and I am asleep, I'll have dreams of peeing. A couple of days ago, one morning I had two different dreams of me peeing... And NO, I didn't wet the bed.

I did have one episode about 10 years back where I was "awakened".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum