Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

US image in world slips as conflicts deflate Obama euphoria

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Remember when President Barack Hussein Obama told us that tensions with other nations and Muslims would ease when he became President? Ooops...another lie.

From NBC News.

US image in world slips as conflicts deflate Obama euphoria

By Tom Curry, National Affairs Writer, NBC News

Even with President Barack Obama fresh off a trip to Africa and headed in late summer for a trip to Russia, people outside the United States take a less favorable view of America than they did right after he became president.

Surveys from different parts of the world show the initial goodwill toward the U.S. from the international community after Obama assumed office has waned and recent headlines point to some reasons why -- Revelations of U.S. international surveillance, the manhunt of information leaker Edward Snowden, drone strikes in foreign countries and the continued unrest in Syria have exposed the traditional fault lines of international relations.

The ebbing of world regard for the United States since 2009 was predicable given the extravagant expectations that people in some countries had of Obama when he was first elected.

Right after Obama won in 2008, South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu, a winner of the 1984 Nobel Peace Prize for his role in working to end apartheid, gushed, “It can't be true that Barack Obama, the son of a Kenyan, is the next president of the United States. But it is true, exhilaratingly true. An unbelievable turnaround.”

[...]

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/03/19268887-us-image-in-world-slips-as-conflicts-deflate-obama-euphoria?lite

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Every time he hangs out with Bush he diminishes himself. Our international image has actually improved since Bush left office. That little 8-year stretch was probably the most detrimental to our international relations in the history of our country. But just go on and pretend it didn't happen like the rest of the wingers. I hope they pay you well for your treason.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Every time he hangs out with Bush he diminishes himself.  Our international image has actually improved since Bush left office.  That little 8-year stretch was probably the most detrimental to our international relations in the history of our country.  But just go on and pretend it didn't happen like the rest of the wingers.  I hope they pay you well for your treason.

You really need to catch up with the real facts TODAY. I guess they ignore those pesky things at your beloved DailyKOS, MediaMatters and The Nation.

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Every time he hangs out with Bush he diminishes himself.  Our international image has actually improved since Bush left office.  That little 8-year stretch was probably the most detrimental to our international relations in the history of our country.  But just go on and pretend it didn't happen like the rest of the wingers.  I hope they pay you well for your treason.

You really need to catch up with the real facts TODAY.  I guess they ignore those pesky things at your beloved DailyKOS, MediaMatters and The Nation.

'nightmare' will soon say you've got no credibility either...even though you provided a link...

Markle

Markle

newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You really need to catch up with the real facts TODAY.  I guess they ignore those pesky things at your beloved DailyKOS, MediaMatters and The Nation.

'nightmare' will soon say you've got no credibility either...even though you provided a link...

Yeah, facts and the truth have a way of getting under the skin of Progressives.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your tush.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Great, now that you've been given a chance to get all your hate and bile out of our maybe you can NOW take the time to dazzle us with your brilliance by showing us a reliable source and link, in current time, show what you profess. That our world image is better today than in the past.

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Great, now that you've been given a chance to get all your hate and bile out of our maybe you can NOW take the time to dazzle us with your brilliance by showing us a reliable source and link, in current time, show what you profess.  That our world image is better today than in the past.

US image in world slips as conflicts deflate Obama euphoria Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrUjBgeI1i8jRqCOnDkOWVyhFEpoW8UNyCY96WdxZ7pHPCE-pL

Woah.h..h...h!!!!! Did she just say she was going to bite you in the tush?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dOsbsuhYGQ

Very Happy 

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Great, now that you've been given a chance to get all your hate and bile out of our maybe you can NOW take the time to dazzle us with your brilliance by showing us a reliable source and link, in current time, show what you profess.  That our world image is better today than in the past.

US image in world slips as conflicts deflate Obama euphoria Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrUjBgeI1i8jRqCOnDkOWVyhFEpoW8UNyCY96WdxZ7pHPCE-pL

Woah.h..h...h!!!!! Did she just say she was going to bite you in the tush?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dOsbsuhYGQ

Very Happy 

Isn't that what sportcaster Marv Albert was famous for biting tush(s)?...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum