This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama has restored a favorable image of America around the world

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

What a difference a president makes!   Add this one to the pile of other successes that Obama has enjoyed.

In 2008:

http://www.pewglobal.org/2008/12/18/global-public-opinion-in-the-bush-years-2001-2008/

Today:

http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/

In 2008:

http://www.pewglobal.org/2008/12/18/global-public-opinion-in-the-bush-years-2001-2008/

Today:

http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/

Obama has restored a favorable image of America around the world AnimatedLaughterPink

View user profile
The pink panther of surrender has been raised.

View user profile
I watched the joint Brazil/US press conference this morning and President Obama was masterful talking about how he loves Brazil and their sports and people.....he was sincere when he was angry that Biden got to go to the World Cup and he was stuck home....the Brazil President could not say enough good things about the President and the United States......having spent five years studying Latin America in the early 70s, it is a remarkable turn around as Latin America sees him as a champion.......America is finally leading, and the pink panther can roll around, but I have lived in a Latin American country and the hate toward America and all the wrong things it stood for was widespread and deeply held......thank you President Obama.....President Monroe would be very proud.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I watched the joint Brazil/US press conference this morning and President Obama was masterful talking about how he loves Brazil and their sports and people.....he was sincere when he was angry that Biden got to go to the World Cup and he was stuck home....the Brazil President could not say enough good things about the President and the United States......having spent five years studying Latin America in the early 70s, it is a remarkable turn around as Latin America sees him as a champion.......America is finally leading, and the pink panther can roll around, but I have lived in a Latin American country and the hate toward America and all the wrong things it stood for was widespread and deeply held......thank you President Obama.....President Monroe would be very proud.

You have become a joke.

View user profile

Obama has restored a favorable image of America around the world Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXJsbSdpdps9sgyrivaWLKMbA-bCjHsTYir4ll1RlS-E_Dxat9Nw

Yes he has made a difference in our world image so long as bakeries are making ISIS flag cakes and refusing to make Confederate Flag cakes.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXe7KNb7RqY

Smile

Markle wrote:Obama has restored a favorable image of America around the world AnimatedLaughterPink

Obama has restored a favorable image of America around the world AnimatedLaughterPink

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com
You have become a joke.

funny how?

View user profile

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I watched the joint Brazil/US press conference this morning and President Obama was masterful talking about how he loves Brazil and their sports and people.....he was sincere when he was angry that Biden got to go to the World Cup and he was stuck home....the Brazil President could not say enough good things about the President and the United States......having spent five years studying Latin America in the early 70s, it is a remarkable turn around as Latin America sees him as a champion.......America is finally leading, and the pink panther can roll around, but I have lived in a Latin American country and the hate toward America and all the wrong things it stood for was widespread and deeply held......thank you President Obama.....President Monroe would be very proud.

You have become a joke.

Just put Oats name in place of Walter Mitty. Now a Latin America expert...

Obama has restored a favorable image of America around the world 263-11 Obama has restored a favorable image of America around the world BoP-Report-24

The world wishes for a weakened united states... no surprise there. I'm sure they would vote for obama again too.

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

PkrBum wrote:The world wishes for a weakened united states... no surprise there. I'm sure they would vote for obama again too.

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

What are you suggesting here? Russians only approve of Obama because he is weak?

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The world wishes for a weakened united states... no surprise there. I'm sure they would vote for obama again too.

What are you suggesting here? Russians only approve of Obama because he is weak?

Most of the world does... I hope you saved that reading comprehension link.

The above quote was just an inside glimpse that was never intended to be heard. Ignore at will comrade.

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

What are you suggesting here?  Russians only approve of Obama because he is weak?

The above quote was just an inside glimpse that was never intended to be heard. Ignore at will comrade.

Hmm. I see. So if that is the case, why is it that Bush enjoyed a 22% approval rating from Russia and Obama only enjoys an 11% approval rating? What sort of conclusions do you draw when you apply your logic to those figures?

View user profile
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

What are you suggesting here?  Russians only approve of Obama because he is weak?

Hmm.  I see.  So if that is the case, why is it that Bush enjoyed a 22% approval rating from Russia and Obama only enjoys an 11% approval rating?  What sort of conclusions do you draw when you apply your logic to those figures?

Well I guess my work here is done!

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Hmm.  I see.  So if that is the case, why is it that Bush enjoyed a 22% approval rating from Russia and Obama only enjoys an 11% approval rating?  What sort of conclusions do you draw when you apply your logic to those figures?

Obama has restored a favorable image of America around the world Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHJIIkgQef18blFsvNZj6qhSipFLMRP6fDi5wtHLFbfW9W3nM5

Why should anyone want to answer your rhetorical questions?

*****FART*****
IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMkklex2A1g

Smile

When I read the title of this thread....well I just had to literally LOL.

Some people are plain delusional. Carry on libtards. There may, some day, be a cure for your serious mental disorder.

View user profile
Obama has restored a favorable image of America around the world Wrastl10

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum