Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama pledges $7 billion to upgrade power in Africa

+3
Joanimaroni
Sal
gulfbeachbandit
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

nochain wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
nochain wrote:
Nekochan wrote:During the Bush administration we poured millions of US dollars into Africa for Aids treatment and prevention.

Israel is surrounded by countries that want them eliminated and they are our greatest ally in the region.

All of the faux outrage by "Lurch" and "Z" is just their typically weak attempt to deflect from the original thread issue, why are we throwing billions at sub-sahara Africa for something our own country needs. You will notice the usual suspects have no rational response to the real issue. They can only spin, deflect, and throw out racist remarks that are meaningless in the context of this issue. SOSDD from them.

You are an expert at deflecting and spinning (is Markle your mentor?)......

Your alter ego hates the President so much that he will not even type out his real name. Perhaps he is worried his abject racism would show if he did......

What an incredibly dense hypocrite! Your bigoted and racist buddy Lurch is as weak minded as you. You hyper-partisan hacks think (and I use that word loosely) just because someone disagrees with the Prez it must be driven by hate and racism. That makes you the racist moron. People disagree with failed policies and ill-considered decisions - who else can they disagree with  since BHO is the Prez now. You think, in your infantile manner, that everything should be blamed on long gone Bush. You are a misguided child who shouldn't be allowed to run with even dull objects.

That's been the pattern and response to any or most of the criticism directed towards the cowh...even using his 'proper' name in any combination...that too was also called 'racist' and 'racially motivated'...But it is funny that some of the same people that are quick on the draw about this are equally quick to attempt to label those that support Isreal are all in the 'God will destroy America crowd' if we don't...how about simply they are our only allies in that region of the world and have either been threatened and/or attacked by their neighbors that surround them ...Secondly..as far as the aids relief in Africa by the Bush Administration...it seems to have been successful and has been praised by celebrities and world leaders so that really must sting those that are so critical now..This is the same George W Bush that had  some rights leaders and  some members of black caucus  accusing him of being out of touch with minority issues...how many of them have had anything positive to say about the former president's leadership in theAfrica Aids efforts?....Even the cowh can't get a photo op with 'W' during his African Vacation...

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:
nochain wrote:
Lurch wrote:http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/politics/us-foreign-aid.htm#top-recipient-countries

I'm against sending our tax dollars to other countries..
Let's shut'em all down.. starting with Israel..

Oh I don't know, I spent quite a bit of time in Israel while in the military, they are light years ahead of the everyone else over there and their intelligence apparatus is pretty useful.

They're light years ahead because of our aid..
Why is it that it's ok for them and not for Africa?
Nevermind, I know that last answer.. It's because they're niggers..Shocked 

Shock...President George Walker Bush pushed for and spent over $50 BILLION fighting AIDS in 15 of Africa's hardest hit nations.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum