Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BP told me to get some new rope at Ace.....I did......

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

BP told me to get some new rope at Ace.....I did...... Boats_11

Another dam flood......at least I am still alive to see it.........and note that the new boat rope is attached.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

How's the fishing on your property? Razz

I think you need to wait until the dryest portion of the year and then try and sell your islands to an eager buyer. Otherwise find the richest duck or goose who will give you a fair price.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 6/28/2013, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

How's the fishing on your property?

Well since the record spring floods it has been exceptional, but right now your are correct.....all the islands are underwater......where you see trees was land. I had most of the April 19th flood damage repaired......I am screwed......but fishing with the grandkids should be fun......

the only prowlers in your backyard will be wearing beaver coats.

2seaoat

I think you need to wait until the dryest portion of the year and then try and sell your islands to an eager buyer

I will have my ashes spread here......other than Navarre Beach before all the development.....there is not a more beautiful place in the world. I am blessed to simply stop the zero turn in the middle of wilderness and simply sit on the mower and watch the wildlife....it is a special place.

2seaoat

the only prowlers in your backyard will be wearing beaver coats.

If they have beaver on their backs......they are my friend.....the only good beaver is a dead beaver......or one that moves down river to make its home.....they slap their tails at me all the time.....I have never trapped or killed one.......but a beaver coat.....thumbs up.

2seaoat

The first boat I used to keep near Indian Bayou on Garcon Point.  I got the motor at tiger point Suzuki and it is good in shallow water.   When the low tide would make it difficult to get into the bayous, these boats were perfect....they would get a little scary on Escambia Bay, but they got under the railroad bridge in Milton when I went up the Blackwater.  After being sick I brought the boat North......I did not at the time think I would ever be alive to motor around Garcon......who knows if I get more good news from Northwestern, I might trailer it back down.......but one day at time right now.

The dock which is twisted in the photo was an old school bus that I had cut up and scrapped for metal, but I kept the deck, and got some 5k lb floats shipped from Canada.......they are great, and the ice does not bother them in the winter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum