Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The votes are in....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The votes are in.... Empty The votes are in.... 6/28/2013, 3:56 pm

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t8121-lets-vote-as-to-whether-we-should-let-him-back-into-our-forum

(6) votes of Hell NO!!!

Sorry Bill. Try again in a few months. I'm sure Z or FloridaTexan will be along shortly to tell us how unfair this vote is. It is what it is.

2The votes are in.... Empty Re: The votes are in.... 6/28/2013, 4:06 pm

2seaoat

Still bitter about being let go at the Fish House.....I am certain that a dishwasher does have challenges as more people choose not to go out to eat, but gosh.....I doubt Bill should be the focus of your bitterness.  You are right.....come after me......I never met a dishwasher I did not like......I did it in high school and there is no shame.....unless you allow water temps too get to cool......the bacteria will survive and you will put people at risk.....I am sure Bill has nothing to do with that either.......so why don't we leave sleeping dogs alone, and figure out about those Fish House leases......make yourself useful.

3The votes are in.... Empty Re: The votes are in.... 6/28/2013, 4:09 pm

Oh no! I cant see Oats comments! Whew, Lucky me Laughing 

4The votes are in.... Empty Re: The votes are in.... 6/28/2013, 4:34 pm

2seaoat

Scardy cats everywhere.

5The votes are in.... Empty Re: The votes are in.... 6/28/2013, 5:06 pm

Must be a computer glitch or some thing, I can neither read or hear Oats whining! Thank you Microsoft Smile

6The votes are in.... Empty Re: The votes are in.... 6/28/2013, 5:27 pm

2seaoat

you respond to invisible people on this thread and on other threads.....I guess you have xray vision......you can see things which are not there.....magical.

7The votes are in.... Empty Re: The votes are in.... 6/28/2013, 6:28 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sir Bitty-Pecker just can't let the subject of 'Bill' go. Should we be suprised? Rolling Eyes 

I think deep on the inside, he really had a crush on Bill and misses him terribly...... Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8The votes are in.... Empty Re: The votes are in.... 6/28/2013, 7:35 pm

2seaoat

I think deep on the inside, he really had a crush on Bill and misses him terribly...... Twisted Evil

Whatever is going on.....it is hardly healthy for either party.

9The votes are in.... Empty Re: The votes are in.... 6/28/2013, 7:38 pm

Sir Bitty-Pecker just can't let the subject of 'Bill' go. Should we be suprised?

I see you have the same problem, Mr Troll.

10The votes are in.... Empty Re: The votes are in.... 6/29/2013, 3:19 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

A pathetic thread from an even more pathetic person.

11The votes are in.... Empty Re: The votes are in.... 6/29/2013, 4:13 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Still bitter about being let go at the Fish House.....I am certain that a dishwasher does have challenges as more people choose not to go out to eat, but gosh.....I doubt Bill should be the focus of your bitterness.  You are right.....come after me......I never met a dishwasher I did not like......I did it in high school and there is no shame.....unless you allow water temps too get to cool......the bacteria will survive and you will put people at risk.....I am sure Bill has nothing to do with that either.......so why don't we leave sleeping dogs alone, and figure out about those Fish House leases......make yourself useful.

I washed dishes at the Angus during my first year of college. The only thing I liked about it was they gave everybody in the kitchen a free meal of Spero's cooking. Spero (who later started Boy on a Dolphin) then had just come over from Greece and was doing all those great sauces and stuff.
But it was weird. He actually had a windup Victrola in the kitchen playing Greek Bazookie records all the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum