Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

America falling apart

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1America falling apart Empty America falling apart 6/27/2013, 8:43 am

http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/cris-sheridan/surveillance-vs-infrastructure-priorities

To understand the fate of our nation, we can easily compare the following two things: The amount of taxpayer money used to invest in things that, without question, we'll all need and use for years to come, i.e. roads, bridges, dams, clean drinking water, etc—that is, our infrastructure—versus the amount of taxpayer money used by the government for creating a massive worldwide surveillance machine.

-----------

So, I ask you: Is the U.S. on the verge of falling apart? Our priorities determine our future. Right now, it appears that our government's greatest priority is not whether we'll have electricity, drinking water, and good roads in the years ahead, but, as Edward Snowden says, “to destroy privacy, internet freedom and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive [and extremely expensive] surveillance machine" secretly being built.

Well, the secret is out. The U.S. government is investing heavily in a bridge that no one wants. Let's hope it collapses before our actual bridges do.

2America falling apart Empty Re: America falling apart 6/27/2013, 9:42 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Failing infrastructure is just one symptom of the decline. Our country is in a state of decline in every way you can observe or measure the decline.

3America falling apart Empty Re: America falling apart 6/27/2013, 10:03 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:Failing infrastructure is just one symptom of the decline.  Our country is in a state of decline in every way you can observe or measure the decline.

And according to Poster Markle, it's all the Democrat's fault....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4America falling apart Empty Re: America falling apart 6/27/2013, 10:43 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Not all of Amerika Inc is in decline. The greediest, unethical, disloyal corporations are making more profits than ever while our middle class steadily erodes. Ditto the banks and Wall Street.

And, unfortunately for most all of us, every senator and congressperson in D.C. is owned by lobbyists that represent the bad guys.

And the branch of government with the fastest and biggest growing budget is Homeland Security (rememnber Der Homeland crapola by the Nazis in WWII ... no doubt about it, we got the name from the right source!).

Meanwhile, our bridges are falling, our water is ever more polluted, and our pipelines are rusting out.

At last count, it appears there are over a million workers - governmental and private contractor employees) working for the FBI, CIA, NSA and TSA etc. And if you say "bomb, nuclear trigger, remote device, etc.," Big Brother is surely watching and listening. Ditto if you say you're against a Keystone pipeline, a bank, the IRS, or Monsanto, or meat processors who harm animals needlessly. If you belong to any political group that might be considered "agents" for protest or civil disobedience, you're the one Der Homeland Security is really watching.
Welcome to Amerika Inc. Welcome to fascism.

But none of our glorious, heroic protectors from Der Homeland Security were able to apprehend the Tsarniev brothers who called, emailed and visited fellow Jihadists in Chechnya. Not even after Russian agents sent us warnings on the elder Tsarniev brother's dubious activities.

What's really weird, is how many self-deluded idiots are around who think it's a democrat or republican problem.

When you start thinking the two big parties are two heads of the same snake, things get much, much clearer.

Reality?

5America falling apart Empty Re: America falling apart 6/27/2013, 2:32 pm

I know this is not specifically what this thread is about, but the title is appropriate.  I have to say that I am feeling better about America today than I was the day before yesterday when the voting rights act was gutted by a Bush loaded Supreme Court. I have Bill Moyers to thank for my cheery disposition right now. I just watched last night's episode of Colbert, and Moyers was interviewed. He spoke about the insult the court threw yesterday at the martyrs of Selma and of the Civil Rights movement of the 60's, but then his last words were heartening. He said that "in the long run, the numbers will win out." He was talking about the end of White rule in the US because of the influx of immigrants and the birth rates of minority citizens already here. In the long run, discrimination will be beaten down by the sheer numbers of non-caucasian Americans. I only hope it will happen in my lifetime. But like Moyers, I am sure it will happen eventually.
So, I feel good today. We may be temporarily falling apart, but I think that if we can just hold on long enough, we'll be better than ever before.

6America falling apart Empty Re: America falling apart 6/27/2013, 9:59 pm

bluemoon wrote:I know this is not specifically what this thread is about, but the title is appropriate.  I have to say that I am feeling better about America today than I was the day before yesterday when the voting rights act was gutted by a Bush loaded Supreme Court. I have Bill Moyers to thank for my cheery disposition right now. I just watched last night's episode of Colbert, and Moyers was interviewed. He spoke about the insult the court threw yesterday at the martyrs of Selma and of the Civil Rights movement of the 60's, but then his last words were heartening. He said that "in the long run, the numbers will win out." He was talking about the end of White rule in the US because of the influx of immigrants and the birth rates of minority citizens already here. In the long run, discrimination will be beaten down by the sheer numbers of non-caucasian Americans. I only hope it will happen in my lifetime. But like Moyers, I am sure it will happen eventually.
So, I feel good today. We may be temporarily falling apart, but I think that if we can just hold on long enough, we'll be better than ever before.

Im always amazed at the brainwashed people who are white praising the death of their own race. I bet other races are not that brainwashed.

maybe there is a correlation between the two

7America falling apart Empty Re: America falling apart 6/27/2013, 10:11 pm

2seaoat

Im always amazed at the brainwashed people who are white praising the death of their own race. I bet other races are not that brainwashed.

death of their own race.....really?

8America falling apart Empty Re: America falling apart 6/27/2013, 10:23 pm

2seaoat wrote:Im always amazed at the brainwashed people who are white praising the death of their own race. I bet other races are not that brainwashed.

Yes really...

why would anyone promote that or be excited about it?

wont you be happy when old white men are gone from the planet?

the world will be rid of evil then ha lololol

or have you not paid attention to the spill on here? probably not, you might have been to busy SUCKING ASS to get along ahhaahahahahahahah

9America falling apart Empty Re: America falling apart 6/27/2013, 10:25 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

. wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Im always amazed at the brainwashed people who are white praising the death of their own race. I bet other races are not that brainwashed.

Yes really...

why would anyone promote that or be excited about it?

wont you be happy when old white men are gone from the planet?

the world will be rid of evil then ha lololol

or have you not paid attention to the spill on here? probably not, you might have been to busy SUCKING ASS to get along ahhaahahahahahahah

Yep it's Chrissy. lol

10America falling apart Empty Re: America falling apart 6/27/2013, 10:47 pm

Yes soon we can have the glorious smooth running beauty of Mexico. Maybe the Mexicans can teach our new MUSLIMS SOME NEW WAYS TO BEHEAD OLD WHITE FOLKS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum