Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prosecution witnesses back Zimmerman

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/prosecution-witnesses-back-zimmerman/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

But Guy may have tripped himself up when he asked Noffke why he didn’t order Zimmerman not to follow Martin. As Noffke said, for liability reasons, the dispatcher could not give commands, only suggestions. This essentially put a lie to the myth Zimmerman “disobeyed” the dispatcher.

Joanimaroni wrote:But Guy may have tripped himself up when he asked Noffke why he didn’t order Zimmerman not to follow Martin. As Noffke said, for liability reasons, the dispatcher could not give commands, only suggestions. This essentially put a lie to the myth Zimmerman “disobeyed” the dispatcher.

I know,right? They have no evidence whatsoever Zimmerman followed Martin. None.

no stress

no stress

After watching the prosecution's "star witness" lol, today I predict zim walks. What a waste of the states money this was.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There is plenty more to this story...eyewitness testimony is iffy at best. I guess some of you are glued to the outcome. I agree with Seaoat...I want to see justice done, and the initial reaction of police in just accepting Zimmerman's word and not pursuing charges was just wrong. There seems to have been some undue influence on the part of the defendant's father. This case wouldn't have risen to national prominence otherwise...meaning if the police had made an actual arrest before more than a month had elapsed...if the defendant had not been related to a "magistrate"...if he hadn't had other charges against him dropped or adjudicated...if he hadn't lied about his assets...if he didn't have a history of violence in his capacity as a security guard and apparently with an ex-wife...if he hadn't made around 46 calls to police over a 3-year period...if he had decided to stay in his vehicle and not pursue...if he had even left his gun in the car...if Martin had attempted to commit any crime in the presence of Zimmerman...which he apparently did not...

Floridatexan wrote:
There is plenty more to this story...eyewitness testimony is iffy at best.  I guess some of you are glued to the outcome.  I agree with Seaoat...I want to see justice done, and the initial reaction of police in just accepting Zimmerman's word and not pursuing charges was just wrong.  There seems to have been some undue influence on the part of the defendant's father.  This case wouldn't have risen to national prominence otherwise...meaning if the police had made an actual arrest before more than a month had elapsed...if the defendant had not been related to a "magistrate"...if he hadn't had other charges against him dropped or adjudicated...if he hadn't lied about his assets...if he didn't have a history of violence in his capacity as a security guard and apparently with an ex-wife...if he hadn't made around 46 calls to police over a 3-year period...if he had decided to stay in his vehicle and not pursue...if he had even left his gun in the car...if Martin had attempted to commit any crime in the presence of Zimmerman...which he apparently did not...

The police chief explained they did not have enough evidence to charge Zimmerman. His father's former position had nothing to do w/ any of it. His father was a magistrate in VA. There is no evidence he pursued anybody. That is speculation and denied by Zimmerman. He was supposed to make calls as the neighborhood watchman. Martin also has a history of violence. This case rose to national prominence because of the race hustlers and Martin's family. They organized marches and news conferences and gave false info. to the public.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:After watching the prosecution's "star witness" lol, today I predict zim walks.  What a waste of the states money this was.

It is never a waste to pursue the truth of the matter...that's exactly what this belated trial is about...finding the truth. But of course in your teensy tiny mind, a dead black kid is just a blip.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
There is plenty more to this story...eyewitness testimony is iffy at best.  I guess some of you are glued to the outcome.  I agree with Seaoat...I want to see justice done, and the initial reaction of police in just accepting Zimmerman's word and not pursuing charges was just wrong.  There seems to have been some undue influence on the part of the defendant's father.  This case wouldn't have risen to national prominence otherwise...meaning if the police had made an actual arrest before more than a month had elapsed...if the defendant had not been related to a "magistrate"...if he hadn't had other charges against him dropped or adjudicated...if he hadn't lied about his assets...if he didn't have a history of violence in his capacity as a security guard and apparently with an ex-wife...if he hadn't made around 46 calls to police over a 3-year period...if he had decided to stay in his vehicle and not pursue...if he had even left his gun in the car...if Martin had attempted to commit any crime in the presence of Zimmerman...which he apparently did not...

The police chief explained they did not have enough evidence to charge Zimmerman. His father's former position had nothing to do w/ any of it. His father was a magistrate in VA. There is no evidence he pursued anybody. That is speculation and denied by Zimmerman. He was supposed to make calls as the neighborhood watchman. Martin also has a history of violence. This case rose to national prominence because of the race hustlers and Martin's family. They organized marches and news conferences and gave false info. to the public.

The main reason that this incident gained national prominence is that the police declined to prosecute Zimmerman for more than 40 days, until the public outcry got too loud. That delineated the point at which the police had to step up...otherwise, it was just another dead black kid...and it must have been his fault because...he was wearing a hoodie...he might have jumped a fence to get home sooner...he had no gun...he had no weapon at all, other than his physical strength...why is it so hard to see that he was wrongly targeted by a man with a gun...even if there was a scuffle, which is completely up in the air as to what actually went down...don't any of you Zimmerman apologists understand that the kid was just trying to get back home for the second half?

Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:After watching the prosecution's "star witness" lol, today I predict zim walks.  What a waste of the states money this was.

It is never a waste to pursue the truth of the matter...that's exactly what this belated trial is about...finding the truth.  But of course in your teensy tiny mind, a dead black kid is just a blip.

I honestly don't think this is what it has been portrayed to be,FT. I think the whole situation was an unfortunate incident fueled by false info. and misunderstanding.

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

The main reason that this incident gained national prominence is that the police declined to prosecute Zimmerman for more than 40 days, until the public outcry got too loud.  That delineated the point at which the police had to step up...otherwise, it was just another dead black kid...and it must have been his fault because...he was wearing a hoodie...he might have jumped a fence to get home sooner...he had no gun...he had no weapon at all, other than his physical strength...why is it so hard to see that he was wrongly targeted by a man with a gun...even if there was a scuffle, which is completely up in the air as to what actually went down...don't any of you Zimmerman apologists understand that the kid was just trying to get back home for the second half?

I don't think you're looking at this w/ an open mind. Based on what occurred in the neighborhood it is completely valid that he would seem suspicious. What happened after that is what matters. You completely discount Martin referred to Zimmerman as a "creepy ass cracker". What we know is Martin had no injuries and you have no idea whether he attacked Zimmerman or was just trying to get home. Zimmerman had a right to carry a gun and a right to defend himself if attacked.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It is never a waste to pursue the truth of the matter...that's exactly what this belated trial is about...finding the truth.  But of course in your teensy tiny mind, a dead black kid is just a blip.

I honestly don't think this is what it has been portrayed to be,FT. I think the whole situation was an unfortunate incident fueled by false info. and misunderstanding.

Really, Dreams? Because there's a kid who will never grow to maturity because of a man with a gun who didn't have sense enough to stay in his vehicle or even leave his weapon in the car...isn't that what it comes down to?

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Really, Dreams?  Because there's a kid who will never grow to maturity because of a man with a gun who didn't have sense enough to stay in his vehicle or even leave his weapon in the car...isn't that what it comes down to?

I don't think that's the issue at all. We can say this wouldn't happened and that wouldn't have happened but you can't use hindsight to convict someone of murder. Zimmerman could not anticipated this would evolve into a scuffle where he had to defend his life. He made 46 prior calls on suspicious people in the neighborhood. Had Zimmerman been guilty of assaulting suspicious people before in this situation I might feel differently but he waited each time he called for the police. The police were minutes away. It is not realistic in my mind he attacked Martin knowing the police were coming. The speculation Zimmerman was profiling is just that-speculation. I honestly think what happened is what Zimmerman said based on the physical evidence and what Zimmerman said immediately after the shooting. He could not possibly made up blow by blow everything w/o getting caught in some lie. He took a voice stress test and passed. He immediately told the police he was calling for help at the scene. His story has had no breaks in the sequence. I think he's telling the truth and Martin was unfortunate he had a gun.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Really, Dreams?  Because there's a kid who will never grow to maturity because of a man with a gun who didn't have sense enough to stay in his vehicle or even leave his weapon in the car...isn't that what it comes down to?

I don't think that's the issue at all. We can say this wouldn't happened and that wouldn't have happened but you can't use hindsight to convict someone of murder. Zimmerman could not anticipated this would evolve into a scuffle where he had to defend his life. He made 46 prior calls on suspicious people in the neighborhood. Had Zimmerman been guilty of assaulting suspicious people before in this situation I might feel differently but he waited each time he called for the police. The police were minutes away. It is not realistic in my mind he attacked Martin knowing the police were coming. The speculation Zimmerman was profiling is just that-speculation. I honestly think what happened is what Zimmerman said based on the physical evidence and what Zimmerman said immediately after the shooting. He could not possibly made up blow by blow everything w/o getting caught in some lie. He took a voice stress test and passed. He immediately told the police he was calling for help at the scene. His story has had no breaks in the sequence. I think he's telling the truth and Martin was unfortunate he had a gun.

He waited for police every time, except one.

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

He waited for police every time, except one.

And his reason for not waiting this time?

Really, Dreams? Because there's a kid who will never grow to maturity because of a man with a gun who didn't have sense enough to stay in his vehicle or even leave his weapon in the car...isn't that what it comes down to?

No. Had Martin kept on walking away, He'd still be alive today. Zimm didnt have him cornered where he could not escape. Martin chose to turn and confront Zimm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum