Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hard Right Republicans Are Very Brave -- Just like Jihadists ...

+2
bizguy
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

No one is arguing medical necessity... that has never been on the table. It's just a flash phrase to feign outrage.

I'm not against abortion btw. I understand that people don't feel the same way I do... that's the true test of liberty.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Thank you hard right conservatives!!!   You got to hand it to all the republicans in the House.  Working together to achieve political party suicide, they passed a 20 week abortion ban and are working hard to prevent passage of immigration reform.

Just like the Jihadists who flew into the Twin Tower buildings on 9-11, Markle's favorite bunch continue their war on women and Mexicans -- even though they know such actions will guarantee their own failure in coming national elections.  You've got to admit their bravery is only exceeded by their stupidity.

Keep up the good work boys and girls, I won't stand in your way if you're determined to die for what's wrong!!

Obviously you are extremely desperate. Otherwise I can't imagine even you stooping as low as you did but, obviously, I was wrong.

I do thoroughly enjoy living rent free in your mind which is filled with hate for America and all that made it the greatest nation the world has ever seen.

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:More desperation from Sal and his ilk. With the scandals piling on the COWH, they are trying anything possible to stay in power.

The cowh has lost any credibility he had and is not trusted by a majority of the American people...
That's an outrageous lie! The man was reelected by the majority.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I've seen many babies survive at 22 weeks... do you support any limit prior to full term... or after?
With easy access to "morning after" pills, I assume the bulk of unwanted pregnancies will be dramatically reduced.  That means that many of the remaining situations are likely to be pregnancies involving fetal health problems.  In that regard, I see no reason for our government insisting on any gestational time limits for abortions.  one.  It's the mother's business, not yours or mine.

Hard Right Republicans Are Very Brave -- Just like Jihadists ... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4616111655093912&pid=1

You're absolutely right and it shouldn't be the governments either... Which means they shouldn't be funding anything like Planned Parenthood or any other agency that deals with pregnancy and/or abortions.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXPSSZkFD0

Smile

Planned Parenthood provides cancer screenings, sex related diseases services, family planning and pregnancy prenatal services, ignoramus. They cannot provide abortions w/ govt. funds.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I've seen many babies survive at 22 weeks... do you support any limit prior to full term... or after?
With easy access to "morning after" pills, I assume the bulk of unwanted pregnancies will be dramatically reduced.  That means that many of the remaining situations are likely to be pregnancies involving fetal health problems.  In that regard, I see no reason for our government insisting on any gestational time limits for abortions.  one.  It's the mother's business, not yours or mine.

wow!

Youre like a regular hitler burn em in the oven pe of person huh

you creepy

maybe they can inact chop he head off when it pops out bill, bet youd vote for it

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:More desperation from Sal and his ilk. With the scandals piling on the COWH, they are trying anything possible to stay in power.

In other words, you go along with the rights' war on women and Mexican immigrants.  Why don't you just say what you mean?

Wow, you really are more desperate than even I believed. Now you're answering questions which were not asked.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
With easy access to "morning after" pills, I assume the bulk of unwanted pregnancies will be dramatically reduced.   That means that many of the remaining situations are likely to be pregnancies involving fetal health problems.  In that regard, I see no reason for our government insisting on any gestational time limits for abortions.  one.  It's the mother's business, not yours or mine.

You're making a fools assumption. IF low information voters could anticipate the results of their actions, there would be far, far fewer unwanted pregnancies.

So you, like President Barack Hussein Obama are proud to support partial birth abortion where the baby is killed in the birth canal. Or, if accidentally born alive, the baby is left to die on the table.

Not surprising considering your affection for the philosophies of mass murderers.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Wordslinger... by full-term do you mean prior to birth? upon birth? after birth? Is there any line?

What if a fetus is full-term and the mother delivers on the way to her abortion? How do you feel about sterilization?

Yes, I'm for allowing abortion prior to delivery.  I read a piece last night that presented a health scenario that pointed out that fatal fetal flaws often don't show up until after week 22.  Consider, what if medical tests show that a fetus will not have a functioning heart after being delivered -- would you condemn abortion in such a case?  The 20 week abortion ban would force women to carry to term fatally flawed fetuses. 

You keep pressing for my personal perspectives ... why?  From my viewpoint, we need to decrease the human birth rate if we are to preserve a sustainable ecological balance.  As I see it, whether the answer is contraception, before and after sex, or abortion, each approach has merits.  I would prefer optimal contraceptive practices to abortion -- simply from a cost factor.  I don't give a personal damn what happens to anyone's fetus.

Please share with us that link along with how many abortions are for that reason.

If a fetus doesn't have a heartbeat, that will be discovered at about 21 days, they don't need 21 weeks.

We fully realize you don't give a damn about another human life.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

You're absolutely right and it shouldn't be the governments either... Which means they shouldn't be funding anything like Planned Parenthood or any other agency that deals with pregnancy and/or abortions.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXPSSZkFD0

Smile
Planned Parenthood provides cancer screenings, sex related diseases services, family planning and pregnancy prenatal services, ignoramus. They cannot provide abortions w/ govt. funds.

Hard Right Republicans Are Very Brave -- Just like Jihadists ... - Page 2 Th?id=H.5023905855769386&pid=1

All I said was that the government needs to get out of Planned Parenthood, and any other agency like it, remove any funding it provides to the agency.

You're free to provide charitable donations to keep the agency going.

Perhaps you could get a job so you can give more if you feel they need more money.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum