Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hard Right Republicans Are Very Brave -- Just like Jihadists ...

+2
bizguy
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Thank you hard right conservatives!!!   You got to hand it to all the republicans in the House.  Working together to achieve political party suicide, they passed a 20 week abortion ban and are working hard to prevent passage of immigration reform.

Just like the Jihadists who flew into the Twin Tower buildings on 9-11, Markle's favorite bunch continue their war on women and Mexicans -- even though they know such actions will guarantee their own failure in coming national elections.  You've got to admit their bravery is only exceeded by their stupidity.

Keep up the good work boys and girls, I won't stand in your way if you're determined to die for what's wrong!!

I've seen many babies survive at 22 weeks... do you support any limit prior to full term... or after?

Wordslinger wrote:Thank you hard right conservatives!!!   You got to hand it to all the republicans in the House.  Working together to achieve political party suicide, they passed a 20 week abortion ban and are working hard to prevent passage of immigration reform.

Just like the Jihadists who flew into the Twin Tower buildings on 9-11, Markle's favorite bunch continue their war on women and Mexicans -- even though they know such actions will guarantee their own failure in coming national elections.  You've got to admit their bravery is only exceeded by their stupidity.

Keep up the good work boys and girls, I won't stand in your way if you're determined to die for what's wrong!!

Excellent question....but don't expect a logical response to compare conservatives/liberals/republicans/democrats...the house or blocking the passage of the immigration bill to the animals that flew into the twin towers on 9-11 is exactly what can be expected from this poster....

bizguy

I'm always suspicious when one party's talking points keep emphasizing how devastating it will be in future elections  for the other party if they don't pass a certain piece of legislation.  In this case the liberals keep saying that the republican party will wither and die if they don't go along with the immigration reform bill.  Seems disingenuous to me.

bizguy wrote:I'm always suspicious when one party's talking points keep emphasizing how devastating it will be in future elections  for the other party if they don't pass a certain piece of legislation.  In this case the liberals keep saying that the republican party will wither and die if they don't go along with the immigration reform bill.  Seems disingenuous to me.

Instead of doing something for a particular political agenda/purpose how about crafting a bill that is what's best for the counrty?..For example one side says the Farm Bill is too bloated and the other said it's not spending enough...well does it accomplish what is best for the country?...

More desperation from Sal and his ilk. With the scandals piling on the COWH, they are trying anything possible to stay in power.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:More desperation from Sal and his ilk. With the scandals piling on the COWH, they are trying anything possible to stay in power.

The cowh has lost any credibility he had and is not trusted by a majority of the American people...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:More desperation from Sal and his ilk. With the scandals piling on the COWH, they are trying anything possible to stay in power.

The cowh has lost any credibility he had and is not trusted by a majority of the American people...

Oddly enough, I agree in part with your comment; but if you think the American people trust the republicans any more than the democrats, you need to deal with reality. 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

In other words, you go along with the rights' war on women and Mexican immigrants.  Why don't you just say what you mean?

Wordslinger wrote:

In other words, you go along with the rights' war on women and Mexican immigrants.  Why don't you just say what you mean?

'____'slinger is another poster that attempts to link disagreement to anti this or that and a 'war' on women...Go to Afghanistan and other countries and then define a War on Women....Such nonesense but it ain't words he slings...

Wordslinger wrote:

I'll ask again... when would you draw the line... full term... post birth... Eighteen? And no one here has expressed any opposition to mexicans immigrating to the country... we have very liberal/generous immigration policies. Do you oppose a secure border?

Sounds like you are the one gobbling up the leftist talking points and spewing them without thght.

Answer the questions.

polecat

polecat

newswatcher wrote:

Instead of doing something for a particular political agenda/purpose how about crafting a bill that is what's best for the counrty?..For example one side says the Farm Bill is too bloated and the other said it's not spending enough...well does it accomplish what is best for the country?...

What is best for the country... ROFLMAO
You think those cats in DC, republican or democrat, gives a Rat [email=F#@k]F#@k[/email] about what is best for the country?
All they care about is getting re elected, making their pockets bigger and getting high.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:I've seen many babies survive at 22 weeks... do you support any limit prior to full term... or after?

Bottom line...until you can get pregnant (never), you will not understand the nuances of this issue.

PkrBum wrote:I've seen many babies survive at 22 weeks... do you support any limit prior to full term... or after?

How many? Are you a doctor?

Lurch wrote:

I worked at SHH while I finished college as a phlebotomist... I made rounds in NICU everyday I worked.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Lurch wrote:

I worked at SHH while I finished college as a phlebotomist... I made rounds in NICU everyday I worked.

Less than 10% of births at 22 weeks survive.

What percentage of those born at 22 weeks were discharged from NICU?

Of those that were discharged, what percentage had severe disabilities or abnormalities?

Wordslinger wrote:Thank you hard right conservatives!!!   You got to hand it to all the republicans in the House.  Working together to achieve political party suicide, they passed a 20 week abortion ban and are working hard to prevent passage of immigration reform.

Hard Right Republicans Are Very Brave -- Just like Jihadists ... 2Q==

I think the title Jihadist belongs to people who carpet bomb sovereign nations (Libya) without Congressional approval... Now who could have that been and which party does he belong too?

Hey!!!!! If that malignant gangrenous tumor growing inside a woman's womb is that detrimental to her health then why wait 20 weeks to have it removed and why does it need to have it's spine slit at the base of the neck at that time?..... After all if it's just an unwanted growth one should have it removed ASAP before it becomes a problem not?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 6/21/2013, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Lurch wrote:

Less than 10% of births at 22 weeks survive.

What percentage of those born at 22 weeks were discharged from NICU?

Of those that were discharged, what percentage had severe disabilities or abnormalities?

Many survived... some that were less than two pounds. That seemed to be one of the keys along with lung development. I saw several after... most were well behind development... but I know that they usually catch up. I'm not rattling off statistics here... 22 weeks is a viable fetus in some cases.

Where do you draw the line? Or don't you?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

With easy access to "morning after" pills, I assume the bulk of unwanted pregnancies will be dramatically reduced.  That means that many of the remaining situations are likely to be pregnancies involving fetal health problems.  In that regard, I see no reason for our government insisting on any gestational time limits for abortions.  one.  It's the mother's business, not yours or mine.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I'll ask again... when would you draw the line... full term... post birth... Eighteen? And no one here has expressed any  opposition to mexicans immigrating to the country... we have very liberal/generous immigration policies. Do you oppose a secure border?

Sounds like you are the one gobbling up the leftist talking points and spewing them without thght.

Answer the questions.

OK.  Full Term.  And your fellow T-Partiers, led by Ted Cruz wouldn't approve a program protecting the border with a military machine gunner covering every foot of the proposed fence -- not if it meant granting any of the 11 million illegals already here the right to stay here as long as they comply with the rules.  I deal with Reality, what are you dealing with other than racism?

lol... if you read anyone's words here beyond your own you would know how ignorant it is to call me a racist.

Matter of fact... you using race as a way to denigrate my opinion is by definition racist... racist.

Wordslinger wrote:
With easy access to "morning after" pills, I assume the bulk of unwanted pregnancies will be dramatically reduced.  That means that many of the remaining situations are likely to be pregnancies involving fetal health problems.  In that regard, I see no reason for our government insisting on any gestational time limits for abortions.  one.  It's the mother's business, not yours or mine.

Hard Right Republicans Are Very Brave -- Just like Jihadists ... Th?id=H.4616111655093912&pid=1

You're absolutely right and it shouldn't be the governments either... Which means they shouldn't be funding anything like Planned Parenthood or any other agency that deals with pregnancy and/or abortions.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXPSSZkFD0

Smile

polecat wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

What is best for the country... ROFLMAO
You think those cats in DC, republican or democrat, gives a Rat [email=F#@k]F#@k[/email] about what is best for the country?
All they care about is getting re elected, making their pockets bigger and getting high.

And that's the problem...

Wordslinger... by full-term do you mean prior to birth? upon birth? after birth? Is there any line?

What if a fetus is full-term and the mother delivers on the way to her abortion? How do you feel about sterilization?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Wordslinger... by full-term do you mean prior to birth? upon birth? after birth? Is there any line?

What if a fetus is full-term and the mother delivers on the way to her abortion? How do you feel about sterilization?

Yes, I'm for allowing abortion prior to delivery.  I read a piece last night that presented a health scenario that pointed out that fatal fetal flaws often don't show up until after week 22.  Consider, what if medical tests show that a fetus will not have a functioning heart after being delivered -- would you condemn abortion in such a case?  The 20 week abortion ban would force women to carry to term fatally flawed fetuses. 

You keep pressing for my personal perspectives ... why?  From my viewpoint, we need to decrease the human birth rate if we are to preserve a sustainable ecological balance.  As I see it, whether the answer is contraception, before and after sex, or abortion, each approach has merits.  I would prefer optimal contraceptive practices to abortion -- simply from a cost factor.  I don't give a personal damn what happens to anyone's fetus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum