Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

911 the missing links

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1911 the missing links Empty 911 the missing links 6/13/2013, 10:56 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.911missinglinks.com/watch-movie/

Israel’s attack on 9/11 was primarily designed to turn public opinion against the enemies of Israel (Arabs) and to induce the Western powers to take out Israel’s regional enemies and secure resources for the ill-begotten bandit state in the middle-east. The codename for the 9/11 operation was “The Big Wedding” which could be interpreted as a reference to the planned coagulation of US and Israeli foreign policy — making Israel’s evil ambitions America’s too.
Like all Israeli false-flag attacks Muslims were scapegoated for this Zionist crime. The only beneficiary of such an event was Israel. You can observe this Zionist agenda being played out clearly in the mainstream media broadcasts on the very day of 9/11 and in the weeks that followed. Here are a few revealing clips for your consideration:
One of the first commentators to bring up the name of Osama Bin Laden as being responsible for 9/11 was Israeli defense minister Ehud Barak on a BBC broadcast shortly after the Twin Towers had collapsed. The fact that a notorious Zionist war criminal like Barak is on television within hours of the attack pointing fingers at Bin Laden is extremely indicative that he is the brains behind the attack. Bin Laden served as an ideal patsy and fall-guy for Israel’s 9/11 hit.

2911 the missing links Empty Re: 911 the missing links 6/13/2013, 11:12 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I thought the Illuminatti masterminded 9/11.    Aren't the Illuminatti bigwigs supposed to be bankers?  Barak aint a banker so how could he be the head honcho?

3911 the missing links Empty Re: 911 the missing links 6/13/2013, 11:25 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I thought the Illuminatti masterminded 9/11.    Aren't the Illuminatti bigwigs supposed to be bankers?  Barak aint a banker so how could he be the head honcho?
That's all answered in the final reel...

4911 the missing links Empty Re: 911 the missing links 6/13/2013, 11:31 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But the movie is over two hours long.  The only time my attention span can last two hours is if it's "Casablanca" or something of that calibre.

5911 the missing links Empty Re: 911 the missing links 6/13/2013, 11:34 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  I know you occasionally like to go to the movies too so here's a tip.
"Now You See Me" is entertaining.  But it's so far-fetched that I couldn't suspend the disbelief.  Good for a DVD viewing but not worth a trip to the theater.

6911 the missing links Empty Re: 911 the missing links 6/13/2013, 12:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But whatever you do DO NOT see the Liberace movie.  It's actually got Michael Douglas doing love scenes with Matt Damon in it.   One scene shows Damon on top and Douglas on the bottom doing the sodomizing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum