Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What am I missing?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What am I missing? Empty What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 8:53 am

Are people so messed up they have time and effort to camp out for the opening of a fast food joint? Geee-zus

Chick-fil-A fans set up camp for Gulf Breeze opening

What am I missing? Bilde?Avis=DP&Dato=20121031&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=121031001&Ref=AR&MaxW=400&Border=0&Chick-fil-A-in-Gulf-Breeze-First-100-contest

2What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:08 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Beginning at 6 a.m. today, throngs of people are expected to show up at the restaurant and register for a chance to be one of the first 100 who will get a chance to win 52 free meal tickets — one free meal per week for a year."

http://www.pnj.com/article/20121031/NEWS01/310310029/Chick-fil-A-opening-may-draw-hundreds-at-Gulf-Breeze-location?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Entertainment

"register for a chance to be one of the first 100"

I don't even understand what that means. Does it mean the first 100 get the meal ticket? Or only a chance at a drawing to get a meal ticket?

I'm the cheapest son of a gun who ever lived. But even I wouldn't sit in the cold for four hours to get a lousy chicken sandwich. Not unless I lived in Ethiopia.

3What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:11 am

First 100 who will get a chance to win 52 free meal tickets

Line up all night for a 100 to 1 shot? Looks like Blue Wahoo Mania to me LOL

4What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:15 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I bet you'll see those same yahoos standing in line in the cold all night to save a couple of bucks on Black Friday.
There's a fine line between cheapness and insanity. I try to stay on the good side of that line.

5What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:29 am

I heard Paula White is flying in to do the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening

What am I missing? Paula-white-and-the-idea-from-god2

6What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:37 am

I like Chik-Fil-A food, but it's pricey.

I sure as hell could find better things to do with my time than wait for a dadgum store to open.

Call me old-fashioned... Or maybe just old... But I like my comfortable warm bed. And I needs all the beauty sleep I can get!

7What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:39 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:I heard Paula White is flying in to do the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening

What am I missing? Paula-white-and-the-idea-from-god2

I never heard of her till you posted this. But she can make me a chicken sandwich any day.
And it looks like she's got the devil on the ropes too...

"We’re letting our hair down," White told thousands at the 2011 Pastors and Leadership Conference in Orlando, Fla. "I'm not here to look cute ... I came to let the devil know ... I'm stronger than I've ever been."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/paula-white-breaks-silence-on-probes-divorce-benny-hinn-49671/#0GROdTusKTb6085q.99

8What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:41 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I like mine with extra pickles.

What am I missing? Chick-fil-a-spicy-chicken-sandwich

9What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:44 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

I order the chicken strip combo, a pickle pack, and a buttered and toasted bun. They sometimes ask "Are you going to make a chicken strip sandwich out of this?" "Yep!"

10What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:46 am

This one is free.

11What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:49 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:I order the chicken strip combo, a pickle pack, and a buttered and toasted bun. They sometimes ask "Are you going to make a chicken strip sandwich out of this?" "Yep!"
Now that's really usin your noggin, bds. If you get all this chicken, a pickle pack and they throw in the bun, that's a lot more bang for the buck. I'm gettin hungry for it already.

Do they charge you any extra for the bun?

What am I missing? 0

12What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:51 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chik Fil A is some good food but I don't even stand in line for a sit down restaurant for more than 15 minutes or so.

13What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 9:57 am

WAIT!!!! There is more You have to camp for 24 hours LOL Where is gandi? I want him to hold my place in line....

Beginning at 6 a.m. today, Chick-fil-A fans began to show up at the restaurant and register for a chance to be one of the first 100 who will get a chance to win 52 free meal tickets — one free meal per week for a year.

Those selected must camp out for 24 hours in the sun, the cold and the dark and whatever Mother Nature throws at them, until 6 a.m. Thursday, when the restaurant officially opens for business.

14What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 10:02 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:WAIT!!!! There is more You have to camp for 24 hours LOL Where is gandi? I want him to hold my place in line....

Beginning at 6 a.m. today, Chick-fil-A fans began to show up at the restaurant and register for a chance to be one of the first 100 who will get a chance to win 52 free meal tickets — one free meal per week for a year.

Those selected must camp out for 24 hours in the sun, the cold and the dark and whatever Mother Nature throws at them, until 6 a.m. Thursday, when the restaurant officially opens for business.
If we had known about this we could have set a tent up in line and put a blow-up doll in a sleeping bag inside it. Then when it was time we replace the blow-up doll with ourself and get the meal ticket and nobody woulda caught on.

15What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 11:17 am

People are dumb.

I need to set that to music and add a few lines.

16What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 11:55 am

riceme wrote:People are dumb.

17What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 12:16 pm

What am I missing? Is?Y6xBBXCWM-lFBddMIF_e7p9JcMq4fys5vHBoWqe136k

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ghzomm15yE

Smile

18What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 12:27 pm

Yomama wrote:
riceme wrote:People are dumb.

Well that was funny.

19What am I missing? Empty Re: What am I missing? 10/31/2012, 4:16 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:Are people so messed up they have time and effort to camp out for the opening of a fast food joint? Geee-zus

Chick-fil-A fans set up camp for Gulf Breeze opening

What am I missing? Bilde?Avis=DP&Dato=20121031&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=121031001&Ref=AR&MaxW=400&Border=0&Chick-fil-A-in-Gulf-Breeze-First-100-contest

They are obviously obama supporters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum